English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

Yeah, wow. ChromxSully is REALLY good. Certainly much better than "EAT MY PIE EATITEATITEATITMARRYMEPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Oh God.......I've been almost rolling on the floor laughing after reading that......been getting weird looks and questions as to why....... XD.gif

But I agree, I wasn't very impressed with the original one, even less with the localized support. And this is supposed to be canon???

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as it's only the C of NahxFather, and I didn't technically claim any, I won't post the full of it, but

Nah doesn't accuse her father ofbeing a pedo anymore, instead, she accuses him of knocking Nowi up out of wedlock

I suppose it's just a matter of liking different things, that's quite normal.

True that.

But you'd think that the 'canon' pairing would have more to the meat of the support than just eating pies......ah well, to each their own.

ChromxSully huh. That was nice, childhood friend victory! Though I wonder if with these two in charge they turn Yllise to the next Ferox. Which would be awesome and unique for the main character's country!

Funny, when Sully has more qualities with the other canon choices than Sumia just by being childhood friend and first marriageable girl that appear for the lord(you would think Sumia would appear first.)

Oh by the way pichupal, I want to add Lissa/Gregor, Gaius/Miriel, and Tharja/Vaike to my to do. (Just so at least I have my first play through pairings mostly clear).

And this is supposed to be canon???

Is it? I know it's the closest to being considered canon by most people, but I figured they'd just do like they did with Roy and his mother/pairings (his mother was Ninian or Lyn or Fiora, etc.).

Welcome to...

SMITE THE TYPOS!! - Chrom/Sully Edition.

Why am I having fun with this? x3

Btw, I'm not guaranteed to catch everything... I'm just trying to help out a little. :3

B support:

Chrom

Where are you taking all that equipment? Would you like me to helo?

help*

Chrom

It seems like every time I see you, you're working like there's no tomorrow.Just try not to overdo it, all right? It's not worth it if you wear yourself out.

Space required.

A support:

Chrom

*Huff, huff* Haaaa… I'm… impresses, Sully. …Whew! There's more force behind your swings than ever. It's like trying to fend off a bear.

impressed*

edit: Looks like Chrom is a typo master?

Aaaaaand that ends this edition of SMITE THE TYPOS!! Tune in next time!

Edited by Tsamimi

Oh God.......I've been almost rolling on the floor laughing after reading that......been getting weird looks and questions as to why....... XD.gif

But I agree, I wasn't very impressed with the original one, even less with the localized support. And this is supposed to be canon???

I still prefer it over ChromxFemaleAvatar supports to be honest.

'Hey, I don't think of you as a woman. Oh. Seen you naked. Definitely a woman. Oh. You've seen me naked. Wanna get married?'

I mean, they're both kind of stupid really. ChromxSully is probably the best of the lot I've seen so far.

Honestly, If a Male Avatar was to propose after his supports with Chrom, it would come off more naturally.

Edited by Onestep

May I just say that, should someone find one of the supports that I already claimed, which previously included these:

Male Avatar X Cherche (Romantic)

Nowi X Gregor (Romantic)

Gerome x Lucina (Romantic)

Sully X Stahl (Romantic)

FeMorgan X Cherche (Parent/Child)

Nah X Owain (Romantic)

Degel X Stahl (Parent-Child)

Miriel X Libra (Romantic)

Amongst some others claimed in the thread...

You could transcribe them here if you want. I will try and transcribe any ones I get when the game comes out. But still, it'll save me some time and keep the rabid fans from wanting to eat my face.

Edited by Diortem

I'd prefer it in text instead of the video and screenshots. You could type it now or wait till there's an A and S support. It might eventually go into the SF wiki, so it needs to be in text.

I'll wait till I get my copy of the game (which I will hopefully get on February 5) to do any supports. I'd rather do all of them at once then have them be all over the place.

Edited by December Knight

Is it? I know it's the closest to being considered canon by most people, but I figured they'd just do like they did with Roy and his mother/pairings (his mother was Ninian or Lyn or Fiora, etc.).

Yeah, like the others its not officially canon, but some people still consider it to be automatically because of how close you can argue it. IMO this game, more than the others, shouldn't have anything canon...

I still prefer it over ChromxFemaleAvatar supports to be honest.

'Hey, I don't think of you as a woman. Oh. Seen you naked. Definitely a woman. Oh. You've seen me naked. Wanna get married?'

I mean, they're both kind of stupid really. ChromxSully is probably the best of the lot I've seen so far.

Honestly, If a Male Avatar was to propose after his supports with Chrom, it would come off more naturally.

I guess we can just agree to disagree on those two. I wasn't trying to argue or imply that one is better/more canon than the other, just my opinion that its really lacking for such an overly hyped pair. And I can see why you'd think that; I just find it to be more funny for the right reasons than the other and just prefer it. I agree though that ChromxSully was great, better than I expected.

Guys, I know this isn't exactly the best place to post it, but I got all of Chrom/Robin's supports under my self-Avatar...

And I'm legit crying right now guys. The last time I cried like this over a game, it was Majora's Mask back in like, 2000. I know it's stupid to cry over the dating sim part, but...

You know, a girl dreams to become a princess sometimes, and for a moment, even if it's in a game, I can live that reality. It's giving me hope that someday, I'll find the guy who'll love me for being me.

I'm giving props to IS for making me like this. I never expected this to happen to me.

Good on you! Its nice to have that feeling, especially if it gives you hope for the future. I'll take your word for it, and I expect to be emotionally touched by this game (like all the others) in some way, shape or form.

Bring on the tears!!! I am armed with my army of tissues!!!! xD

Guys, I know this isn't exactly the best place to post it, but I got all of Chrom/Robin's supports under my self-Avatar...

And I'm legit crying right now guys. The last time I cried like this over a game, it was Majora's Mask back in like, 2000. I know it's stupid to cry over the dating sim part, but...

You know, a girl dreams to become a princess sometimes, and for a moment, even if it's in a game, I can live that reality. It's giving me hope that someday, I'll find the guy who'll love me for being me.

I'm giving props to IS for making me like this. I never expected this to happen to me.

Well this is the kind of reaction that the video game medium is capable of provoking, so...props to IS for succeeding?

Now we just have to prove the awesome of this medium to the critics and it'll finally be taken seriously.

It's kinda funny- if any of you FESSer were there when I was a noob, my little obsession with Sain and the idea I was married to him...

And now here's FE:A and the possibility of me "marrying" someone, and I'm crying at the S support. I mean, I watched it before in Japanese, but seeing it in your language and all...

...Here's to hope I don't cry again when it's Eowyn's turn to get married to him in her file. ...It's Eowyn, so I'll probably be fine.

...Will I react like this to all Avatar supports? God, on one hand, I would like that... another hand, I hope not, I think I'm fine crying over it once!

Are all the confessions fully voiced sentences? I remember a couple words or so were said during the Japanese ones, but I saw Sully and Lon'qu's and they were certainly more than a couple words....

Oh man I can't wait to see them if they manage to evoke such emotions in people....

Edited by Silver Lightning

I'll wait till I get my copy of the game (which I will hopefully get on February 5) to do any supports. I'd rather do all of them at once then have them be all over the place.

Can I also wait to get my copy of FE13 to post complete supports? Or should I be on the lookout for them to be posted elsewhere and then collect them rank by rank?

Can I also wait to get my copy of FE13 to post complete supports? Or should I be on the lookout for them to be posted elsewhere and then collect them rank by rank?

If you see your supports online, feel free to post them. You can post other people's supports ONLY if you have all of the conversations.

And here's one more support from me! It was really cool having this support develop the same time as Chrom x Sully too.

Sully x Miriel!

Sully x Miriel C[spoiler=Sully x Miriel C]

Sully

Miriel! Just the girl I wanted to see.

Miriel

Greetings and salutations, Sully. Are you in need of assistance?

Sully

You're an egghead, right? You like researching and investigating things?

Miriel

Why, yes. Unlocking the mysteries and wonders of the natural world gives me-

Sully

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Look, I have a favor to ask.

Miriel

…You wish me to develop a new weapon? Something of that ilk?

Sully

Naw, nothing like that. I want you to study ME!

Miriel

You? Well, that would be most unusual… I confess, I had never considered you as a possible field of research, but…

Sully

Yeah, well, maybe it's time you consider it. You might have noticed that I'm not like other women, right?

Miriel

If you are speaking of your martial prowess, then yes, it is a known quantity.

Sully

Er, yeah! Right! That! … And some other stuff, too. Look, I just want you to figure out what's so different about me. I mean, I TRY to fit in, I really do, but something sets me apart.

Miriel

I see. You wish me to observe your social interactions and verbal communications. In this way, I might see behavioral signifiers that differentiate you from the group norm.

Sully

That is probably exactly what I'm saying! … I think.

Miriel

I need time to prepare my queries and form a control group. Is this acceptable?

Sully

Er, sure. Whatever you just said. Whatever it takes.

[spoiler=Sully x Miriel B]Sully

Hey-ho, Miriel! How's the research project going?

Miriel

I have many such projects underway, but I assume you refer to your personality study. Since we talked, I have been observing you with fierce scientific rigor.

Sully

Wait, really? I didn't even notice.

Miriel

If the subject is aware of the observation, the results would be compromised. It was vital that I observe you in your natural habitat.

Sully

Oh yeah? …So? Any conclusions?

Miriel

During the observation phase, two main points came to my attention.

Sully

…Well what the hell are they already?!

Miriel

The first is your language. The second is your general bearing.

Sully

You mean the way I talk and crap like that?

Miriel

Your clothing and armor are unexceptional and fit within Shepherd social norms. However, your use of language – especially vulgarity – is quite irregular. Also, you tend to carry yourself in a very aggressive manner.

Sully

O-kay.

Miriel

If you wish to fit in with others, I would recommend change in these two areas.

Sully

Ah, come on! That's horse plop!

Miriel

I assure you my conclusions were reached via scientifically proven methods

Sully

I've had people tell me this before! "You have to do this!" "You gotta act like that!" It never works! I pretend for a week or so and then just give up. Who says we all have to act the same, anyway? Who made all these damn rules?

Miriel

I believe they are based on social mores as opposed to a natural law.

Sully

Well, hell… I'm gonna have to think on this one for a bit. Thanks for doing the observation stuff. Hope I didn't waste your time.

Miriel

Not at all. It was quite fascinating.

[spoiler=Sully x Miriel A]Miriel

Ah, Sully. Might I have a moment?

Sully

What's up, Miriel?

Miriel

Have you considered enacting my suggestions from our recent conversation?

Sully

You mean about the way I speak and behave and all that? Yeah, I thought about it plenty, but I still don't know what to do…

Miriel

I wonder then if you might care to participate in a small experiment?

Sully

It doesn't involve rats, does it? Can't stand those things…

Miriel

Nothing so crude, I promise. First, I am going to ignite this pile of dry twigs…

Sully

Oh-kay. And?

Miriel

Now then. Suppose you need to extinguish this fire. How would you do it? You are allowed to use anything you see around you.

Sully

Er, I guess I'd use that bucket of water.

Miriel

You would pour water on the fire?

Sully

Well, sure. Water on fire, fire goes out. Right?

Miriel

Very well. Please go ahead.

Sully

Ha! See you in hell, fire! WHOA! That made the fire twice as big! What the heck did you do?!

Miriel

The fluid in the bucket is a substance commonly known as "kindling water." It is a mysterious liquid that emerges from the ground near distant mountains.

Sully

Kindling water?

Miriel

Just now, you made the assumption that water always douses fire. However, you failed to consider that there may be different kinds of water. It may also interest you that people who live near kindling water find it useful.

Sully

…I get it. It's different than regular water, but still useful to some folks. And people who are different may still have useful roles to play.

Miriel

Precisely. My research indicates that you should be happy just the way you are.

Sully

Heh. Thanks for the pep talk, Miriel. I feel better already. Although, I do still have one question…

Miriel

Yes?

Sully

How the hell are you planning on putting out this fire?!

If you see your supports online, feel free to post them. You can post other people's supports ONLY if you have all of the conversations.

Okay, I'll be on the lookout for my supports online and will post them as I find them.

Since I've written down all of Chrom/F!Avatar's supports, December Knight, would you like me to put them out on here in your stead?

Yeah, I wrote it down. The only thing missing is what he says vocally.

Sure, I don't mind.