Happy birthday, Raven!

Ermigerd my very own birthday thread, thanks Excellent Cookies. My last and only other Birthday Thread was brought upon this board five years ago by the lovely Miss Fox (the thread was consumed by Ultima at some point in its life).

And thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes, it's most splendid indeed.

My plans are to eat cake and drink beer.

Ermigerd my very own birthday thread, thanks Excellent Cookies. My last and only other Birthday Thread was brought upon this board five years ago by the lovely Miss Fox (the thread was consumed by Ultima at some point in its life).

And thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes, it's most splendid indeed.

My plans are to eat cake and drink beer.

Which beer?

If it's Taurus then I know that feel bro, if it's anything more classy than Taurus, (pretty much anything alcoholic) then this happy birthday message will be coated in jealousy Although my friend did leave half a bottle of Jager here on Tuesday. Great success!

Happy Birthday regardless, one of the cool SF members

Thanks some more guys, appreciated. As for the beer, it was definitely not Taurus because I'm still alive.

I also received a bottle of Jack Daniel's and a sweet-ass digital camera. Probably one of the best birthdays of recent years.

It's true I don't know you Shuuda, but I know of you at least! I think that counts. Thanks again guys.