Rate the unit day 20: Nowi

Randa

I got into a Nowi bandwagon a little while ago. Quite useable for Hard and Normal modes. As a manakete she will be slow, but the other stats make up for it by being able to set up for a 2HKO on pretty much everything while taking very little damage back. Can usually start doubling with a speed tonic or dedicated speedster. And there are plenty of such speedster characters to choose from for pairing up. Another plus is that since she is counted as an unpromoted unit she will gain levels rather quickly. You get quite a bit of gold thrown your way throughout the game and so dragonstone usage is not that much of a problem. It might be early on until you can buy them around mid game. Not useful at all in lunatic and manakete stats plus here -1 cap on speed isn't helping much for endgame content.

I'd place it about a 6.5/10

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowi starts off with some of the worst bases in the game. Luckily she starts off as a manakete which means she can attack at 1-2 range and not worry about having to get countered (her HP is pitiful). Which a good pair up speed she won't get doubled. Eventually after a few chapters she can take more hits and after that she becomes your tankiest character. Her offense also shoots up more when she gets the Dragonstone+ in chapter 20. Overall she's a solid unit who is worth babying but definitely a little overrated. 7/10 (It's my first post on serenesforest so sorry if what I say comes out weird). :P

• 3 weeks later...