Rate the unit day 20: Nowi

Randa

Bearclaw13: "Nowi requires very, very little work if you know what you're doing and you're not Olwen (LTC makes most units terrible)"

Because you've tried LTC yourself right?

I've tried LTC several times.

LTC makes most units terrible.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can LTC with bad characters. It's only when you're aiming for the lowest possible turncount in the game that the problem arises as deployment slots get more tight and exp distribution is more important. But is a LTC run that uses weird units any less valid than a LTC run that utilizes the best units? Am I not LTC'ing if I use a suboptimal team? I hit almost all the lowest turns in a practice run of H2 LTC with a suboptimal team (still had Malicia but w/e). I guess that run doesn't count...Oh man, drafts must not be LTC then either!

oh, you think things are bad now

we still have a long way to go before hitting FE10 levels of fun

It is NOT going to get anywhere near FE10 levels of fun before I step in. If you guys want to be spambot memegenerators, that's what FFtF is for.

It is NOT going to get anywhere near FE10 levels of fun before I step in. If you guys want to be spambot memegenerators, that's what FFtF is for.

ofc not, that would suck unless you're JSND

Scores really shouldn't have to be a big deal. RTUs are supposed to be fun, fellas, not flame wars. Let's make this civil again, because this RTU started off pretty smoothly until around Donnel's day (as expected).

Later on, I'm giving Cynthia a 10/10.

+1 bias because I <3 her, so 11/10.

If anyone has a problem with that, I'm all ears. :smug:

Edited by Zeem

Scores really shouldn't have to be a big deal. RTUs are supposed to be fun, fellas, not flame wars. Let's make this civil again, because this RTU started off pretty smoothly until around Donnel's day (as expected).

Later on, I'm giving Cynthia a 10/10.

+1 bias because I <3 her, so 11/10.

If anyone has a problem with that, I'm all ears. :smug:

yes I have a problem with that

needs to be Pega-Pony Princess/10

Nowi, the lolibait cougar dragon. I don't use Manaketes that much, I always reclass them. I can't be arsed to keep rebuying Dragon/Beaststones, eheh... Anyways, I never had trouble with Nowi. I rate her an even 5/10. I don't think she's useless, but I haven't used her much other than level-grinding for Nah recruitment and Future of Despair.

I would like to point out that I find Cynthia to be the best non-Morgan child in a no-grind run. Then again everyone on this site seems to always disagree with me so no one else probably thinks so.

Pretty much any of the children(sans Lucina and Morgan) won't be getting any higher than a 8 without massive favorism. Although, I do find that Severa, Gerome, Cynthia, Kjelle and Laurent to be worth something more than, say, the weakling trio(Owain, Brady, Inigo).

It'll probably come down to the father. Rating children can be difficult because of the factors involved.

if you had stopped here I would have agreed

Who do you think is better?

Pedoclaw is unoriginal

>_>

My Cynthia who soloed Validar is the best >_>

It's funny because I've been selling the pegs for great units since liek day one against GFAQs legions of haters and I never saw you do that. Yet now because of your playlog I'm the "unoriginal" one...

Pretty much any of the children(sans Lucina and Morgan) won't be getting any higher than a 8 without massive favorism. Although, I do find that Severa, Gerome, Cynthia, Kjelle and Laurent to be worth something more than, say, the weakling trio(Owain, Brady, Inigo).

It'll probably come down to the father. Rating children can be difficult because of the factors involved.

I could see Morgan getting higher but even that is a stretch.

Edited by bearclaw13

You know, how will the kids be rated? There are quite a few variables to take into account, and if your allowed to use the Avatar as the father (or mother in Lucina's case) then that's a free 10/10 for any child character.

HEY. This is Nowi's rating topic, not some discussion about theoretical kids. Either give Nowi her rating or spam in FFtF.

Apologies, should've asked this in the discussion thread.

I can't give Nowi a proper rating because I have never used her for the long term.

Edited by Kamina

I was too busy selling Frederick!Gerome, Frederick!Severa, and Chrom!Cynthia to give a damn >_>

Fixed for grammar.

"you should care about what I do on gamefaqs"-bearclaw13

isn't Libra next anyway, not Tharja

I hadn't joined this place at that point... how you view here to be much better idk.

yet again, idk

Libra

Soul's husbando. Would bang

90/10

This made me laugh, not really though. I'mma find Soul.

HEY. This is Nowi's rating topic, not some discussion about theoretical kids. Either give Nowi her rating or spam in FFtF.