Rate the unit day 20: Nowi

Randa

Woohoo, Whoredelia. From the second you see Whoredelia, you know you're looking at grade-a fanservice. She's so fanservicey in fact, that IS didn't bother to give her a personality. Since my own style of play is to play only with my waifus and people in skimpy clothing, Boredelia's initial meh stats don't matter to me. She practically can fly, actually gain str/def, and can fly and stuff (what do you expect from Snoredelia). Initial slow start is a minor issue, but lolshesfanservicesowhogivesashit. Basically, she has galeforce. Score! delia

8/10 -1 bias for being one of the most depthful, complex, and realistic characters in any Fe game ever, 7/10

how many more of these before we begin to take them out (all the way back to Donnel I think?)

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many more of these before we begin to take them out (all the way back to Donnel I think?)

lol as if Reggie is giving better scores than any other voter in this RTU. Even I am second to the w1n of his votes.

I'm considering giving him a strike, but he's actually rating them. It may be in a douchey and snide way, but he still gives actual scores with actual reason in it.

How is Cordelia a whore?

So she has a huge crush on Chrom, and the developers didn't bother ceasing it if Cordelia were to marry someone. Big whoop. It doesn't make her a whore, though.

Edited by Zeem

yeah its not like the numbers he's giving are unrealistic plus im sure they actually amuse some people (me included)

although im not running the thing so it's ultimately up to Randa in the end.

It's really not a troll vote though. Yes he is repeating the basic outline of the same post over and over. The actual content changes for each character though. There's no reason to reject them. If you can tell me how it's a troll vote or you can point any troll votes please feel free.

I'm not going to say that nickname you are all giving her, but that is pretty low, even for SF.

But it rhymes.

also to the naysayers, at least I have more reasoning than posts like these

Edited by Constable Reggie

second pegasus knight with actual strength and ok defence

takes a few maps to get going to be really effective, but when that happens, she's a pretty good unit. i've found that without a speed pairup, she can miss doubling some of the faster enemies, since her speed base is actually pretty terrible for a pegasus knight, and her growth isn't fantastic for her class either. When I get to her map and i've been using sumia I see no point in using both of them, since Sumia is already so far ahead support and statwise that she's going to be taking a lot of the kills that fliers usually get ahead of the pack regardless, leaving cordy a little exp starved endrant/

anyway i think she's been getting a lot of high ratings so i'll give her 8-1 bias for a 7/10

da horse wagon

Cordelia's base level and stats are kind of unimpressive, but luckily for her she joins right before several flier-friendly chapters. This allows her to gather a bit of a level advantage and stay good for the rest of the game.

Unbiased: 9/10

Biased: 8.5/10 for being way too overrated. I don't get why her and Tharja are at least twice as popular as the other waifus.

because horace usually gets ratings right on the money

that or because everyone thinks he's a cool guy and use his votes because of it

really, it's not that big a deal

Reggie's ratings are amazing, leave him alone. And he has done that format starting with Kellam, btw. Gaius is the only one he broke format for. Despite the copy/paste fill-in-the-blank format, his ratings are actually more detailed and thought out than most peoples.

And Cordelia is not a whore. I am in a happy relationship but there are several females I have crushes on. Even after I get married, I will have extra-marital crushes. That's life kids, grow up.

Edited by Hawk King

Cordelia, despite being among the blandest and most boring characters in the game, is definitely not that bad as a unit. Shes got a higher base strength and defense base than Sumia. But she is almost redundant unless you really like Galeforce.

If you can agree that two units with the same class are good and one just happens to be better, then shouldn't you be using both? In my last run, half my team was fliers, and let me tell you, I did not tire one bit of traversing the map in a couple of bounds and delivering death at record speeds.

Just skimmed through the votes and I'm pretty irritated.

7/10.

She's good, but not THAT good. Another flier is pretty good, and she's very well rounded. 7's just to balance all those outrageous 10's, although it'll take a lot more to do that.

Also -1 point because of Cordelia being obvious waifu bait.

I can't vote for myself... it would be wring... well wtv. With the switch we'll probably need a new thread so that the new head person can change the title.

Edited by bearclaw13

or they can keep the results on hand and PM them to Randa when he's back.

Title is incredibly minor and if it matters to you that much, you could ask a mod to rename it for you.

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

I'm not taking this up again. I'm done hosting for this session because I won't the time even when I come back because I enter conditioning. I might be able to update it but it really comes down to what the next host wants.

If you can agree that two units with the same class are good and one just happens to be better, then shouldn't you be using both? In my last run, half my team was fliers, and let me tell you, I did not tire one bit of traversing the map in a couple of bounds and delivering death at record speeds.

I usually use Cordelia as a Dark Flier but only until she gets Galeforce. Ive used her as a Merc/Hero and imo, she works better as that class. You dont HAVE to just pick one pegknight and you can use both. Wtf not. But personally, i vastly prefer 'Delia as a Hero.

Just skimmed through the votes and I'm pretty irritated.

7/10.

She's good, but not THAT good. Another flier is pretty good, and she's very well rounded. 7's just to balance all those outrageous 10's, although it'll take a lot more to do that.

Actually, yeah, she is that good. She makes the best use of Seals outside of Panne (only because of how badly Taguel sucks) and Avatar, and is pretty much flying death after a couple of chapters and a Freddy pair-up. Her only real weakness is that her bases aren't godly and she shows up in axeland. As if detecting that, the game rewards you with two straight desert chapters and a bunch of weak mages to pick on.

If you will, compare Cordelia to Sumia, who got a lot of high scores for her early game, even though her growths are unreliable and she's locked to peg. forever because of her TERRIBLE reclass options. Sumia gets worse and worse over time while Cordelia starts good and only gets better.

Like I said before, I can really only count Cordelia's modest bases against her, but no one in this game starts off godly, really, except for our traditional Jagen (or Oifey, if you will) and maybe Lucina if Fem Avatar is leveled high enough.

Edited by Inference

If you will, compare Cordelia to Sumia, who got a lot of high scores for her early game, even though her growths are unreliable and she's locked to peg. forever because of her TERRIBLE reclass options. Sumia gets worse and worse over time while Cordelia starts good and only gets better.

Great Knight Sumia > Hero Cordelia.