So which MU is the most broken?

My Unit / Avatar  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which MU is the most broken?

• FE12's Chris
    • FE13's Robin

One is immediately more customisable (pick class for Prologue, better control over bases/growths with past, present and future) while the other gets even more reclass options with the Second Seals, and has other benefits (coughVeterancough).

From what I've observed, Robin is really unstoppable while FE12's MU is kind of like Palla's clone in most playthroughs but one that can go Berserker, which is obviously more than good enough but nothing special.

Robin, hands down. WIth all the Change Seals and Master Seals that can be used on him/her, he/she can be practically anything you want him/her to be. It's kind of nuts, really.

Robin, hands down. WIth all the Change Seals and Master Seals that can be used on him/her, he/she can be practically anything you want him/her to be. It's kind of nuts, really.

well, obviously gender-permitting and not of the special classes.

But yeah, I also agree on Robin. Haven't played FE12 as much yet, but what with all the implements with FE13, Robin still probably has FE12's MU beat.

optimal FE12 MU is quite a bit better than palla

but he stops growing in a game where caps actually matter (!)

(I guess that's how you know FE12 Lunatic (Reverse) is the hardest of them all, you actually have to reach your stat caps for once)

Edited by shadykid

Having just played and beaten FE12, it's definitely Robin that comes out on top. Thanks to Veteran, Robin grows absurdly fast, and unlike FE12 where positioning matters, there's so many ways Robin can trivalize the game, even on Lunatic Mode.

Robin has access to every class their gender has to offer (Bar special classes like Dancer or Lord).

Oh, and being the only real character able to kill lots things in one hit (Ignis is OP)

Edited by Henry

well this is clearly a vote in favor of FE13 Avatar

Yes it is. Robin can do literally everything, while Chris has his limts. Chris has probably 0-6 Res, a flying weakness in his best class until mid game and can´t solo stuff as lunatic enemies hit the spd cap quite fast and can get through even 30+2 Def.

Robin? He gets dual support, more level-ups(Second Seals and Veteran) and the DLC Content makes him way more powerfull than the 12 Onlineshop or rainbow-potion do Chris.

Robin is better, but I´d argue that Chris is a bit more needed than him.