Henry!Cynthia can't go physical. If she try to go physical, she won't have any faires for it except for Lancefaire. She is mostly better with Magic.

While Henry!Cynthia benefits more as a Magic user, the option of running as a physical unit is still available since Henry can pass down Axefaire to Cynthia for Great Knight set.

Edited by Douglas MacArthur

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of speed boost does Lon'qu!Owain (As a Swordmaster) get from a Falcon knight Frederick!Cynthia? I need it for some calculations that I am doing that are not for apo but end game.

Also wondering if my +def/-lck Chrom!Morgan would be alright as either a Grandmaster or a Dread Fighter. Which class is better for him? He's married to Henry!Noire who will likely end as a sorcerer/sniper.

What sort of speed boost does Lon'qu!Owain (As a Swordmaster) get from a Falcon knight Frederick!Cynthia? I need it for some calculations that I am doing that are not for apo but end game.

Also wondering if my +def/-lck Chrom!Morgan would be alright as either a Grandmaster or a Dread Fighter. Which class is better for him? He's married to Henry!Noire who will likely end as a sorcerer/sniper.

Lon'qu!Owain get a 9 speed boost from Falcon Knight Frederick!Cynthia

So his total speed would be- (If I done the calculation correctly)

50 (base and mods) + 10 (LB) + 10 (Rally) + 2 (Tonics) + 9 (Pair up) = 81

Morgan is good at either class but in my opinion I will sway toward the Grandmaster class though I would recommend Hero/Berserker for Sniper and Sage for Sorcerer.

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

Once again, I apologize bothering. I really don't know why I have so much question to ask but as Ifiddle with my friend's Awakening and saw his team and especially Stahl!Severa as a Dark Flier made me wonder if Stahl!Severa could replace Virion!Severa so Virion!Yarne could be a thing. I know that Stahl!Severa is by all means a better physical unit but I think she could be a good magic unit. By doing this I will be losing the Wyvern Lord x Berserker pairing but I have Gaius!Kjelle to fill in the hole. I also checks that for Stahl!Severa to reach 75 speed in Dark Flier and Sniper, she probably will need AS +2.

I could do;

Chrom!Morgan@Hero [LB, AF, Luna, GF, Agg] x Stahl!Severa@Sniper [LB, GF, BF, AS+2, Luna/Vegeance] (I don't know which is better)

Chrom!Morgan@Dread Fighter [LB, GF, Agg, TF, Ignis] x Stahl!Severa @Dark Flier [LB, GF, AS+2, Luna, Astra] (Since Sthal!Severa doesn't have TF to boost its attack, it can do proc stack with Luna and Astra instead to keep up I guess.)

Chrom!Morgan@Dread Fighter [LB, GF, Agg, TF, Ignis] x Stahl!Severa @Bride [LB, GF, LF, Luna, AS +2/Astra]

These are some sample sets. This way that Virion won't be wasted on someone who partner could reach 75 spe and goes to Yarne to help out his Skl and this is a good opportunity to try out new pairings.

So to summarize this overlong thing, do you think I should keep Chrom!Morgan x Virion!Severa and Gaius!Kjelle x Stahl!Yarne or Chrom!Morgan x Stahl!Severa and Gaius!Kjelle x Virion!Yarne. I don't mind doing the same pairing over again.

Edited by Dovahkiin

Lon'qu!Owain get a 9 speed boost from Falcon Knight Frederick!Cynthia

So his total speed would be- (If I done the calculation correctly)

50 (base and mods) + 10 (LB) + 10 (Rally) + 2 (Tonics) + 9 (Pair up) = 81

Morgan is good at either class but in my opinion I will sway toward the Grandmaster class though I would recommend Hero/Berserker for Sniper and Sage for Sorcerer.

Well I don't tend to do rally strats but thanks for that.

I don't like sage's outfit on Morgan though D: I'll get him to make use of a different magical class then I suppose.

Tending to forget you have +8-10 stats across the board for your team is something a little off kilter. Unless it's specifically intentional, that tendency should change.

Or you could make Morgan into a Sorcerer, theres that.

Then he would be like his mother, which I suppose isn't too bad, it just means that I'll have to work out what skills to give the lad to round him out as a support or lead (depending on Noire who I will more than likely go sorcerer as well). I'm currently running this set up on F!Robin:

Limitbreaker, Ignus, Tomefaire, Galeforce and Armsthrift (will doubtlessly chnage out armsthrift for vengence or another breaker skill I haven't decided yet)

With that in mind would it work for M!Morgan or will he benefit from a different set up?

Hi, back again for one more run before I get Fates.

Now I'm flexible here because I've done the game on Lunatic several times but now I want to maximise kids to tackle the secret Apotheosis path. I'm thinking;

Chrom x Sumia

Cordelia x Lon'qu

Maribelle x Libra

Virion x Cherche

Donnel x Sully

Gaius x Tharja

Stahl x Panne

Henry x Lissa

Vaike x Nowi

Ricken x Miriel

Fred x Olivia

FeMu x whoever (suggestions?)

Happy to chop and change, only two prerequisite is no Stahl x Cordelia.

Would also appreciate suggestions on classes and skills. I'm thinking;

Cynthia - Physical Pegasus Knight

Severa - Swordmaster

Brady - Dark Knight

Gerome - Beserker

Kjelle - Hero

Noire - Bride (love Noire in a dress :) )

Yarne - Dinner

Owain - Mire Sorcerer

Nah - Manakete of Death

Laurent - Sage

Inigo - No clue. Hero?

Thanks!

Hi, back again for one more run before I get Fates.

Now I'm flexible here because I've done the game on Lunatic several times but now I want to maximise kids to tackle the secret Apotheosis path. I'm thinking;

Chrom x Sumia

Cordelia x Lon'qu

Maribelle x Libra

Virion x Cherche

Donnel x Sully

Gaius x Tharja

Stahl x Panne

Henry x Lissa

Vaike x Nowi

Ricken x Miriel

Fred x Olivia

FeMu x whoever (suggestions?) Ricken!Laurent with a +Mag, -Strength will allow Morgan to have ultimate magicika of +10 Mag which means he will have the highest magic in the game. He should marry Sumia!Lucina because 1. Lucina is awesome (Lucina fanboyness is over....1999) and 2. you could do Matt5ter method if you have Maribelle!Lucina but Sumia!Lucina is a decent choice as well as she allow him to perform VVDS+ very well, just like Maribelle!Lucina just fewer Mag.

Happy to chop and change, only two prerequisite is no Stahl x Cordelia. I know that Stahl!Severa's hair color look like she spent a good portion of her life in the sewer and the water somehow merge with her hair but she could make a badass physical unit though. I feel like the only person on this site who is generally okay with Stahl!Severa's hair color.

Would also appreciate suggestions on classes and skills. I'm thinking;

Cynthia - Physical Pegasus Knight (Chrom!Cynthia is suited more as a Dark Flier or a Sniper than a physical Pegasus knight. The skillset is the same for both (Limit Breaker, Aether, Luna, Galeforce and -Faire) Chrom!Cynthia is the best Cynthia.

Severa - Swordmaster (Lon'qu!Severa main perk is the ability to get 75 speed in a really slow class like Wyvern Lord with a skillset of (LB, GF, Vengeance, Lancefaire, AS +2) Swordmaster is not a bad class but it is lock to sword which is most 1 range, I would also suggest a hero with (LB, GF, Sword Faire, Vegeance, AS+2) OR Sorcerer (LB, Vantage, Vengeance, Armsthift, AS +2)

Brady - Dark Knight This class is good or you could also go with Sage with (GF, Tome Faire, Luna, Aggressor, LB). This could also go with Dark Knight as well.

Gerome - Beserker Virion!Gerome can't go Berserker but he can go Bowfaire Warrior with (LB, Bow Faire, Aggressor, Hit Rate +20, AS +2) If you want a Berserker Gerome, have Cherche get Gregor's number and things will work out just fine with Berserker Gerome with (LB, Aggressor, Axefaire, AS +2, Str+2/Dual Support +2)

Kjelle - Hero Not bad at all. Go with a skillset of (LB, SF, Luna, GF, Astra) but if want to reach 75 spe with Kjelle then have her as a Falcon Knight with the Hero skillset but minus the SF and add Lance Faire and pair her up to a Berserker husband. Paladin is also not a bad ending class as well.

Noire - Bride (love Noire in a dress :) ) Here comes the Bride. Here comes the Bride. Then her mother release voodoo magic and get the audience sick to hell. I know that was terrible but I couldn't hold it in. Anywho try this Bride class out with (LB, BF, Luna, Astra, AS +2). Gaius!Noire main classes is Sniper and Bow Knight though with the Bride skillset as well. Just make sure she marry a Berserker husband as that is her number one requirement in a guy as well as being a future child.

Yarne - Dinner I never have cooked Rabbit before in my life but I willing to give it a try. Though I have to probably bring the military to capture this bunny as he is rocking the Berserker class as his main and only class that he should use with (LB, Axefaire, Aggressor, AS +2, Hit Rate +20.) With his quick bunny feet, he cover the gap and chop through most of my guard. Though in the end, which will win; Guns or Axes but if you watch Renegade for Life: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on YouTube then you might have a guess on which will win.

Owain - Mire Sorcerer Sorcerer is not the ideal class for Apo due to the fact that tanking will only get you kill and if you're not careful with Mire, then you only gonna waste it as the enemies will have those guys that heal back their lives. Either way, skillset of (LB, Tomefaire, Vengeance, Mag +2, GF) for Sorcerer. Might as well dish out as much damage as possible. You can also do Sage as well with the set.

Nah - Manakete of Death OR a Hero of Death instead to support either physical or magic Gale boys with a skillset of (LB, Luna, Axefaire-inherited, AS +2, Deliverer).

Laurent - Sage Skillset of (LB, Aggressor, Tomefaire, AS +2, Mag +2) So basically a pimp out Laurent with god like magic. To be honest, I feel like Ricken!Laurent only purpose is to breed a highly magical Morgan but that's my opinion. Gregor could be used here for a mixed physical/magical Laurent.

Inigo - No clue. Hero? He could run an offensive set with something like Galeforce/Luna/Aggressor/LB/filler as a Hero or Paladin or any other physical choice as long as it matches well with his partner like Paladin x Hero, Sniper x Berserker, Wyvern Lord x Hero/Berserker etc... He's best suited for a physical wife.

Thanks!

Your pairings are pretty decent as it is so I won't request any changes in it but I am wondering where is Gregor, he pass down good skills or mods if he marry Miriel and Cherche but as I said, your team is decent enough as it is. For the class and skills (look above).

I wish you good luck on you your last Lunatic adventure in Awakening. I heard Fates is pretty awesome with the diverging storyline. I had to wait until CXC is over to get me a copy as well.

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

So I had a set of ships on my first playthrough and I wanted to try to have different ones on my second playthrough I'm open for suggestions. I'm not just in it for skills and what not for the children but I love the supports so either way works for me.
ChromXFeMU
LissaXRicken
FredrickXPanne
SullyXStahl
VirionXCherche
Lon'quXTharja
HenryXOlivia
MaribelleXVaike
LibraXMiriel

CordeliaXKellam

NowiXGregor

Then he would be like his mother, which I suppose isn't too bad, it just means that I'll have to work out what skills to give the lad to round him out as a support or lead (depending on Noire who I will more than likely go sorcerer as well). I'm currently running this set up on F!Robin:

Limitbreaker, Ignus, Tomefaire, Galeforce and Armsthrift (will doubtlessly chnage out armsthrift for vengence or another breaker skill I haven't decided yet)

With that in mind would it work for M!Morgan or will he benefit from a different set up?

Need a final set up for Chrom!Morgan. Is he alright with F!Robin's set up or does it need to be different?

So I've mixed things around a little and this is what I've ended up with;

Chrom x Sumia

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Lissa x Libra

Cordelia x Gregor

Sully x Donnel

Gaius x Tharja

Henry x Cherche

Meaning I'm thinking my last pairings will be;

Stahl x Panne

Vaike x Nowi

Ricken x Miriel

FeMu (+Def/-Lck) x ???

So...... with those pairings in mind, can someone advise what final classes should be and what skills to pass down? I'm looking to complete a secret Apo run. The only non negotiable elements are that I want to run a Great Lord Lucina and Bride Noire.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Byron

So I've mixed things around a little and this is what I've ended up with;

Chrom x Sumia

​Lucina- Great Lord or Sniper with a Berserker or Hero pair up: Aether/Galeforce

Cynthia- Dark Flier with a Sage pair up : Aether/Galeforce

Sniper with Berserk pair up

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Brady- Sage with a Dark Flier, Valkyrie or Bride pair up: Galeforce/Filler

Lissa x Libra

Owain- Sage with a Dark Flier pair up: Galeforce/Vengeance

Cordelia x Gregor

Severa- Falcon Knight with a Berserker pair up: Galeforce/Gamble

Sully x Donnel

Kjelle- Paladin with a Berserker or Hero pair up: Luna/Counter

Gaius x Tharja

Noire- Bride with a Berserker or Dread Fighter pair up: Sol/Luna

Sniper with a Berserker pair up

Henry x Cherche

Gerome- Berserker with any physical Galegirl units: Filler/Dual Support +

Dread Fighter with any magical or physical female units

Meaning I'm thinking my last pairings will be;

Stahl x Panne

Yarne- Berserker with any phycial Galegirl units: Hit Rate +20/Swordbreaker

Vaike x Nowi

Nah- Hero with any physical or magical Galeboy: Axefaire/Filler

Ricken x Miriel

Laurent- Sage with any magical Galegirl unit: Tomefaire/Dual Support +

I don't Olivia here. Are you still doing Freddy Bear x Shy Dancer.

​Inigo- Hero or Paladin with any physical female unit: Luna/Galeforce

FeMu (+Def/-Lck) x ???

So...... with those pairings in mind, can someone advise what final classes should be and what skills to pass down? I'm looking to complete a secret Apo run. The only non negotiable elements are that I want to run a Great Lord Lucina and Bride Noire.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

Need a final set up for Chrom!Morgan. Is he alright with F!Robin's set up or does it need to be different?

Am I assuming he will be a Sorcerer? Won't he be better with [Galefore, Vantage, Vengeance, Limit Breaker, Armsthift]. Though your set is also good in my opinion as he probably have Aversa Night to heal any damage taken and won't have to rely on Vantage and Vengeance as his life won't be low most of the time.

Am I assuming he will be a Sorcerer? Won't he be better with [Galefore, Vantage, Vengeance, Limit Breaker, Armsthift]. Though your set is also good in my opinion as he probably have Aversa Night to heal any damage taken and won't have to rely on Vantage and Vengeance as his life won't be low most of the time.

Yeah Morgan will be a sorcerer like his mother. Doubtless he will be nostanking most of the game or using Aversa's night. F!Robin is running Limitbreaker, Ignus, Armsthrift, Galeforce and Vengence. Lucina is running this set up as well (as a sorcerer) and having weapons that don't break at all is a lot of fun :XD:.

With Gregor!Severa what set up would suit her? So far I have the following:

@Hero: Axfaire, Galeforce, Limitbreaker, and the rest I don't know

How about;

Gregor!Severa @Hero [LimitBreak, GaleForce, AxeFaire, Vengeance/Astra, All Stats +2]

Severa is definately need a proc to further increase her strength and the only proc that is available to her are Vengeance and Astra. Through I personally suggest Vengeance but if you want to try out Astra, go ahead. I would suggest proc stacking but then I realized that Vengeance and Astra doesn't synch well enough due to fact that you're playing risky with Vengeance and if you're perfect calculated plan is ruin due to Astra which halves your damage to attack 5 times then.....

All Stats +2 is a great skill when you have absoulutely no idea what other skill to put on or have no other desirable skill to have. You could also replace AS +2 with a breaker like Bowbreaker or Tomebreaker if you want to avoid those deadly 2 range bows and magic respectively.

Edited by Sil3nt 4sh

How about;

Gregor!Severa @Hero [LimitBreak, GaleForce, AxeFaire, Vengeance/Astra, All Stats +2]

Severa is definately need a proc to further increase her strength and the only proc that is available to her are Vengeance and Astra. Through I personally suggest Vengeance but if you want to try out Astra, go ahead. I would suggest proc stacking but then I realized that Vengeance and Astra doesn't synch well enough due to fact that you're playing risky with Vengeance and if you're perfect calculated plan is ruin due to Astra which halves your damage to attack 5 times then.....

All Stats +2 is a great skill when you have absoulutely no idea what other skill to put on or have no other desirable skill to have. You could also replace AS +2 with a breaker like Bowbreaker or Tomebreaker if you want to avoid those deadly 2 range bows and magic respectively.

Yeah, an Astra/Veng procstack is sub-optimal--when Astra would be better, there's little point to having Veng in the first place, and when Veng would be better, the Astra is just a waste. Better to choose one and focus on it. I'll second your recommendation of Vengeance over Astra, with the caveat that best use of it requires a degree of effort and strategy that not all players may wish to invest. The whole "you can get it to proc on every hit" thing is just so hard to turn down.

As for Gregor!Severa's 5th skill--personally, I'd recommend either Dual Support+ or Anathema. I'd narrowly favor DSp+ myself, but really they're both great skills, and will probably prove more useful than AS+2.

Hi, have been searching around for awhile now on possible good builds, pairings, etc for playing on hard (or even lunatic) and have tried to mix and match for the most optimized possible outcome. So I wanted to know your thoughts and maybe get some advice on maybe a better pairing and classes for each unit. And I am thinking:

Chrom x Olivia

FMU (+def/-luck?) x Inigo

Lissa x Ricken

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor

Sumia x Henry

Cordelia x Stahl

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Vaike

Cherche x Frederick

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Panne x Kellam

Would be very happy to get some help on this.
Thanks!
Edited by Limiz

Hi, have been searching around for awhile now on possible good builds, pairings, etc for playing on hard (or even lunatic) and have tried to mix and match for the most optimized possible outcome. So I wanted to know your thoughts and maybe get some advice on maybe a better pairing and classes for each unit. And I am thinking:

Chrom x Olivia

FMU (+def/-luck?) x Inigo

Lissa x Ricken

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor

Sumia x Henry

Cordelia x Stahl

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Vaike

Cherche x Frederick

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Panne x Kellam

Would be very happy to get some help on this.
Thanks!

From what I see most of your pairings are fine as it is but there are some that can do better.

1) There is a lack of Virion in your pairing. Virion is a great dad as he provide some good mods for the future children. Virion is best with Brady, Gerome. Yarne and Severa.

2) Cherche x Frederick is not a good pairings. It doesn't provide Berserker as a class set as Gerome need to be a support unit due to his lack of Galeforce and also provide no -faires skills which really suck. This pairing should only be done if there is nobody left for Cherche or for story purpose. Gerome want a father to provide him with Berserker class set (i.e Vaike or Henry) or Bowfaire Warrior (i.e Stahl or Virion) or Mixed support (i.e Ricken)

3) Kellam x Panne is a decent pairing but there is other that is so much better as the mods that Kellam provide are not the best in the world for Yarne. Yarne want a father that will either provide him a great mods as he already have Berserker (i.e Frederick) or provide a hit boosting skills (i.e Stahl, Libra, Virion ,Ricken)

If you want to be optimize as best as possible then how about:

Chrom x Olivia

FeMU x Inigo

Lissa x Ricken

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor

Sumia x Henry

Cordelia x Virion

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Vaike

Cherche x Stahl

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Panne x Libra

Lucina x Morgan- Great Lord or Paladin x Hero

Cynthia x Brady - Dark Flier x Sage

Nah x Owain- Hero x Sage

Noire x Gerome- Sniper x Warrior

Kjelle x Yarne- Falcon Knight or Paladin x Berserker

Severa x Laurent x Wyvern Lord x Berserker or Dark Flier x Sage

With this, Severa can be a 75 spe Wyvern Lord or a Dark Flier to be able to take down Anna by doubling her and Laurent is a good parthner for her as Gregor!Laurent is one of the best mixed support there is. Stahl is with Gerome so he can be Warrior with the skill Hit Rate +20 to support Gaius!Noire since Hex doesn't affect Sniper. Libra is with Panne so Yarne can get Hit boosting skills to support Donnel!Kjelle.

I think that +Skl, -Lck would better as it would increase Morgan Skl to 53 as a Hero and would be able to combine with RK more effectively but if you want to use +Def, -Lck, go ahead.

Remember that this is just a suggestion. If you want to change it up to suit you're need then go ahead.

From what I see most of your pairings are fine as it is but there are some that can do better.

1) There is a lack of Virion in your pairing. Virion is a great dad as he provide some good mods for the future children. Virion is best with Brady, Gerome. Yarne and Severa.

2) Cherche x Frederick is not a good pairings. It doesn't provide Berserker as a class set as Gerome need to be a support unit due to his lack of Galeforce and also provide no -faires skills which really suck. This pairing should only be done if there is nobody left for Cherche or for story purpose. Gerome want a father to provide him with Berserker class set (i.e Vaike or Henry) or Bowfaire Warrior (i.e Stahl or Virion) or Mixed support (i.e Ricken)

3) Kellam x Panne is a decent pairing but there is other that is so much better as the mods that Kellam provide are not the best in the world for Yarne. Yarne want a father that will either provide him a great mods as he already have Berserker (i.e Frederick) or provide a hit boosting skills (i.e Stahl, Libra, Virion ,Ricken)

If you want to be optimize as best as possible then how about:

Chrom x Olivia

FeMU x Inigo

Lissa x Ricken

Sully x Donnel

Miriel x Gregor

Sumia x Henry

Cordelia x Virion

Tharja x Gaius

Nowi x Vaike

Cherche x Stahl

Maribelle x Lon'qu

Panne x Libra

Lucina x Morgan- Great Lord or Paladin x Hero

Cynthia x Brady - Dark Flier x Sage

Nah x Owain- Hero x Sage

Noire x Gerome- Sniper x Warrior

Kjelle x Yarne- Falcon Knight or Paladin x Berserker

Severa x Laurent x Wyvern Lord x Berserker or Dark Flier x Sage

With this, Severa can be a 75 spe Wyvern Lord or a Dark Flier to be able to take down Anna by doubling her and Laurent is a good parthner for her as Gregor!Laurent is one of the best mixed support there is. Stahl is with Gerome so he can be Warrior with the skill Hit Rate +20 to support Gaius!Noire since Hex doesn't affect Sniper. Libra is with Panne so Yarne can get Hit boosting skills to support Donnel!Kjelle.

I think that +Skl, -Lck would better as it would increase Morgan Skl to 53 as a Hero and would be able to combine with RK more effectively but if you want to use +Def, -Lck, go ahead.

Remember that this is just a suggestion. If you want to change it up to suit you're need then go ahead.

Thank you very much, will definitely try this out.

No problem, I always try to help other when I can. I feel funny and warm inside whenever I do.

Just make sure that Nah get Axefaire pass down Vaike otherwise she won't have that extra power and Noire get Sol because it will save you when you're grinding or not. I can help with skillset if you don't already have that in mine or going with the flow.

Other than that, Chao. : ]

​

Given that I will eventually finish my current run, I am planing an Apo team with the following pairs:

Chrom x +Mag/-Str F!Robin

Lissa x Ricken

Frederick x Panne

Sully x Donnel (Galeforce Kjelle)

Miriel x Virion/Miriel x Vaike

Sumia x Henry (Magical Cynthia/first ever Sumia pairing I used)
Maribelle x Lon'qu

Gaius x Tharja

Cordelia x Libra

Nowi x Gregor

Olivia x Vaike/Olivia x Viron

Cherche x Stahl

The only pair that I will not change is Chrom x F!Robin, sorry, but I would like to know how the others stack up and if I should change them or will they work well for Apo? Thank you for your time.

If you're using DLC and rallies then you're pretty much set to beat Apotheosis Secret Path since the path already crumbles to Galeforce, infinite Rescue, and Pair-Up (Aegis+/Pavise+ can't survive Vengeance attacks or Dual Strikes). The only pairings I wouldn't do on your list is Vaike or Virion x Mirel/Olivia, Fred x Panne, and Libra x Cordelia.

I figured that I would try Cordelia x Libra for a tomefaire/galeforce Severa because Henry's going to Sumia while Ricken has his hands tied with Owain (and I'm not using MaMu either) and Frederick giving Yarne the wyvern class line to play on his strength like his mother.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

I miss threads like this one, now that you can buy almost every skill you want in Fates, optimization is no longer needed. How boring.

Anyway it's been a while since I played good ol awakening, and I was wondering if chrom!inigo is still considered to be the most optimal inigo for a physical build, more precisely a hero. btw whatever happened to czar_yoshi? his opinions were cool.