Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been contemplating a fe13 match where no skills or classes can be duplicated. Anybody wanna ##Match me?

Is it max stats?

Does anyone want to play FE7 or FE9?

Also if no one else wants to I'll whip something up, which would you be more comfortable with?

FE7 looks a lot less complicated. I'm happy to go for max or averages+boosters.

Ok I can make another team, dno when it'll be done.

@Jedi

Max's?

Kk, I just wanted to confirm.

I could try and host the fe6 game, but I can't find the support bonuses Link Arena faq's link is broken.

missed this post, are you ok with hosting? I noticed Elie's doc's won't work for you in the other topic, but if you're ok with hosting anyway that'd be awesome!

I can host, though if you see anything wrong with the calculations please tell me. Are you doing maxes or averages? Any special rules I should know about? Also, apologies if the calculations take a little longer than most.

Yeah I'll get to a team shortly. I'm really salty about the current match right now, hitting when it doesn't matter then missing when its key really upsets me, now i'm the laughing stock of link arena.

Anyways. Yeah, i'll build something.

It's been a while since i've played awakening, but I think Griffon Riders are weak to beastkillers and the like? It would negate that, but not arrows and wyrmslayers.

Also something to keep in mind, Tiki/Panne/Nowi in other classes are still weak to dragonslaying and beastslaying effective weapons.

Apparently it negates Griffon weakness: '*3: Horse, Pegasus and Griffon riders and Taguel'

He still would have dragon weakness.

Also, I completely forgot that Tiki keeps her dragon weakness. Had I known that, I would've use Book of Naga against her. But whelp

book of naga has effective damage on dragons?

THE MORE YOU KNOW

I can't actually test if it blocks arrows or w/e right away because the units on my clear file is from a draft and only Yarne and Panne are good but not good enough to solo Walhart's paralogue right away.

Edited by General Horace

Book of naga says it right on the weapon. Eff against Wyverns (and Nowi/Tiki/Morgan(F) with them as parents)

Conquest Walhart will be weak to Wyvern crap if he ever runs as Wyvern Lord. Sorcerers always pocket Book of Naga, so its a mega risk. Plus he can't mitigate his Bow weakness unless you give him Iotes Shield, in which case, why don't you just make him a General

Ok I've made my team so once you're done I guess we need to find a host for FE7.

I finished my team too.

Edited by Jedi

@Quint

Jedi and I will have one coming up

Max stats standard FE13;

One instance of each skill and Class on our teams. Id actually.suggest one of each Weapon (no 3 Brave Bows, for instance) just to mix things up even more, if Jedi approves