Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galeforce isn't OP in this meta imho. As you can see Galeforce is best used on Avatar (actually, he's the best when skills is the matter). On my match with Anon I lost 2 units with her, well one of them was already weakened and it surely was the better option. But as Horace said, sometimes an extra attack with your Galefolk isn't always a good move, because you run the risk of your Galefork to be dead by next turn to a frederick brave lance Luna if he/she gets hit. So Galeforce, all in all, is a double edged weapon.

Vengeance is undoubtedly the most dangerous skill because it makes players more aware and cautious, unlike Luna or Sol which are skills where you practically bet the enemy's KO. But, I don't think Vengeance should be banned or restricted.

Regarding Celica's Gale, I'd like to have a Gen 1 averages match with somebody this weekend.

Does it feature Karla?

Not this time, but I was tempted.

The Uber Spear isn't allowed right.

Edited by Jedi

I think at this point we need less games and more hosts for games. It's cool we're getting more people playing again though.

Espinosa I know hardly ever gets to play because he's hosting so much. I dunno if he minds, but since he's kind of the backbone of the project, it'd be nice if he got to play a few games every once in a while.

Edited by General Horace

I think at this point we need less games and more hosts for games. It's cool we're getting more people playing again though.

Espinosa I know hardly ever gets to play because he's hosting so much. I dunno if he minds, but since he's kind of the backbone of the project, it'd be nice if he got to play a few games every once in a while.

Alright, I'll try to learn how to host.

Hope my excel works..

Edited by Jedi

If anyone knows Perl or c++ they can code a nonexcel one

Zerosabers, when I'm done, this will work on GoogleSheets, which is free for everybody. It's a few weeks away minimum but its a perk to look forward to

I don't actually use the docs when I host, I was just pointing them out as an option, and I think people should give them a shot, Elie's put a lot of work into them. I just don't use them because i'm a fe dork that knows everything I honestly like working with numbers and doing it in my head, and i've played so much FE I know almost all the hitrates of the weapons of most games and all the hit/avoid formulas so it's almost faster for me to do in my head than type everything out.

Edited by General Horace