Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

Hey, I got the match all up and such but I have a quick question, how would I change the colors of stuff in the Code box, or is that not possible? I know the stuff in the resources is colored but that might be automatic.

Also, would everyone be alright with the legendary weapons not dealing effective damage against Zeiss?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I don't remember how we handled it. But as Miledy and Zeiss were kind of non-existant on these battles makes me think they're weak to legendary weapons.

Edited by Quintessence

I don't know, I don't remember how we handled it. But as Miledy and Zeiss were kind of non-existant on these battles makes me think they're weak to legendary weapons.

I recall they were, but as that sort of makes them non-exist for otherwise...usable units, I do question if having that weakness not exist, or at least be negated by the Delphi Shield, would be appropriate. I mean, every team is going to have Legendary Weapons.

Hey, I have a two questions for teams in FE 13; can you have multiple legendary weapons like forseti, and can both sides share some units?

Infinite Regalia/Legendary Weapons, and yes, each player can pick whomever they want without excluding a unit to the enemy player.

Also anon, I'd say make wyverns weak cuz that's how it is ingame.

Edit: delphi is for bows but Murgleis will still be effective as far as I know, someone correct me please.

Edited by Quintessence

Now, I'm always up for FE9, but no supports? Eh, supports are one of the things about FE9 which really spread out what units you use, since you can use their supports. Obviously. Not having supports still has potential to create some alright teams, yes, but it would effectively be which units have the highest averages.

Or Brother Bond teams, I guess, which I have been intending to try.

Moving on, if you want FE9, averages is good, I'd recommend having supports though. If you want no supports, Awakening has that.

Supports are fine then, I guess. I'm just going to assume then that Ike/Oscar and Oscar/Tanith supports are banned, cause they're kinda broken.

Thoughts on FE6 AvgStats Meta, where you're given X$$$ to build your team with, (and letting you buy any amount of anything that has value)?

Thoughts on FE6 AvgStats Meta, where you're given X$$$ to build your team with, (and letting you buy any amount of anything that has value)?

Including Weapons?

We could do that for all the GBA games maybe.

Resource management? What price would each unit cost? What would be the initial budget?

Edit: delphi is for bows but Murgleis will still be effective as far as I know, someone correct me please.

It still does, they're different weapon effectivenesses.

Supports are fine then, I guess. I'm just going to assume then that Ike/Oscar and Oscar/Tanith supports are banned, cause they're kinda broken.

Ike-Oscar most definately is, not Oscar-Tanith though, since Tanith isn't...quite as good as Ike is.

Including Weapons?

Resource management? What price would each unit cost? What would be the initial budget?

It's not a bad idea, but yeah, some things would need to be sorted. Is this just the number of stat boosters? The cost of weapons? Do units cost money? Do I get to spend less money for a worse Hugh?

I was earlier talking about having an FE6 averages where you get a limited amount of money to buy Stat Boosters with. Is that also what you're talking about?

I mean;

Units are free, for their Avg Stats.

Buy boosters and weapons, maybe offer Bundles or something

Ragnell is slightly less yet still banned.

Nasir and Ena are banned, thank God.

Uh...what else am I missing? I think that's it.

Ok, I can make a team with this! Are we doing this for sure?