I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

Other than a cop investigation I don't think there is a way to prove a beloved role other than lynching you. Which would be idiotic.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, I don't feel like we should really investigate GP. Yes it is a role that can only be proven by inspection or lynch, but if we need to we can inspect her at a later date.

I also don't think we should be randomly talking about who a cop should investigate 1 page into the game. So let's not do this. Everyone join me on the Kopf policy wagon.

## Vote Refa

##vote: Refa

##Vote: Refa

P3, anyone?

This is a good wagon, townies should sheep. Confirmed scum > policy lynches.

Gotta get me some towncred, after all.

Spent the half hour or so since I read my role PM trying to devise a way to prove it sans actually letting myself be lynched, and nothing comes to mind. If someone wants to expend an investigation on me for whichever reason (e.g. someone's afraid that I'm bomb!scum fakeclaiming beloved to lure vig kills) they may as well do so. I am not a miller of any kind and should theoretically return correct results to sane cops though there might be a framer or something and this could turn out like SF3 D3.

I think that covers everything? If anyone has an idea that would let me prove my role, please do advise.

And hello there, Phoenix; welcome to SF mafia!

Thanks!

Also maybe investigating Green Poet tonight isn't that bad of an idea because there isn't really anything to go off on so far (or any other leads). Obviously that's going to change as day goes on, though.

While Green Poet's notion/worry over her role may be a valid concern, I don't like the idea of people blabbing out about inspection roles, who to target, etc. (even if it is ED1)- basically what Shinori was mentioning. Keep things like that to yourselves, kthx.

omg investigate shinori hes killing our progess sCUM

That's just dirty- you must be scum. (And your avatar/pic also kinda creeps me out- not liking the vibes!)

##Unvote

##Vote: The One True Supreme

are you dissing NICKI MINAJ!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!

shes the queen

how DARE you

I would vote you for being a hater but I'm above such childish things

gckyZgt.gif

I keep forgetting green is a girl...my apologies. Can I buy you some coffee? I'd love to get to know you better, and I do owe you, after all.

That aside, I think that princess spec for our lovely lady is worth reading as a miller claim; worth considering for now. It's pretty powerful, but not worth arguing against. How about everybody guard our roles a bit better, unless they really need to be outted.

For the record, I hate my role, but I'll be a bro about it anyway.

##unvote

##Vote Nikki Minaj

Calm the shiz down and explain why we should lynch this claim.

[spoiler=@TheOneTrueSupreme]I'm just personally not fond of her music, appearances, etc. I know/respect that other people like her (and that's fine), but she's just not my cup of tea, so to speak. If not liking her as an artist/person automatically makes me a 'hater', then sure, I guess?

(Though I find it amusing that your post as a whole [explosive reaction] to me not liking her face in that pic = kinda renders your argument/claim that you're above doing such "childish things" null and void, since your reaction (and pic post) > mine in terms of childish behavior.... lol.)

^ Stuck that in a spoiler, 'cause that pretty much has no real relevance to the Mafia game/thread itself.

@Euklyd: Baa baa? But I'd rather be a horse instead.. :<

I keep forgetting green is a girl...my apologies. Can I buy you some coffee? I'd love to get to know you better, and I do owe you, after all.

That aside, I think that princess spec for our lovely lady is worth reading as a miller claim; worth considering for now. It's pretty powerful, but not worth arguing against. How about everybody guard our roles a bit better, unless they really need to be outted.

Wow, really ELIE? For shame, yo. And you call yourself a man.

Realtalk: Regarding GP's claim- who'd be arguing against her role? o.o? (And in what manner?) Unless you just meant regarding the scans/investigative shizz people were talking about earlier?

Yeah I'm mostly just playing up for laughs, there doesn't seem to be much in terms of game right now other than the beloved thing going on. I love Nicki but I can respect people who don't, music taste is very subjective. Anyway still holding votes on eclipse till she posts. I'll probably have to unvote and make a decent post in the morning since it's bed sooner or later.

I don't think anyone would be arguing against her role, it was more like she was like "how can I prove this to you?" but the only ways we could actually prove it are by lynching her ((not smart)) or by investigating her ((it's too early to decide on this)). Her and pheonix seem to want to clear her ASAP which seems to be a bit weird tbh.

[spoiler=Seizure warning]Why I can never like nicki: This is the sole reason why I don't like her. There are like two songs I might listen to by her, but this....

Edited by eclipse
The seizure warning

Fuck nicki minaj. The only good things about her are her tits and big butt.

Lynch this fucking heterosexual

E: not even a big nicki minaj fan or anything (mostly unexposed to her) I'm just saying.

Edited by Prims

lolprims

Requesting that Elieson not hit on me, lol, since I just turned legal last week. Also this game is more nonsensical than I expected . . . was hoping for a more serious atmosphere, but alas, RVS.

Anyways, Re: Green Poet.

While I'm inclined to believe you now, you made no notion wrt whether your ability applies solely to lynches, or night kills. I'm assuming you meant just the former, since I will slay BBM/SB if it's both. c:

Also I agree with Shinori (Scumnori???) that talking about what the cop (if we have a role cop) should do about their scan is pointless at this point in the game. #notstuntingscumhuntingiswear

##unvote

##Vote Nikki Minaj

Calm the shiz down and explain why we should lynch this claim.

That was supposed to be

##unvote

##Frosty

Mybad guys

I don't think anyone actually took FFM's reasoning as serious. What did you honestly expect to gain from this?

Wow, really ELIE? For shame, yo. And you call yourself a man.

Realtalk: Regarding GP's claim- who'd be arguing against her role? o.o? (And in what manner?) Unless you just meant regarding the scans/investigative shizz people were talking about earlier?

Why so much about GP's claim?

I don't think anyone would be arguing against her role, it was more like she was like "how can I prove this to you?" but the only ways we could actually prove it are by lynching her ((not smart)) or by investigating her ((it's too early to decide on this)). Her and pheonix seem to want to clear her ASAP which seems to be a bit weird tbh.

The bolded part actually stands out and is pretty true. There really is no reason to worry about this GP's claim at the moment. Like Elie said the role is basically like a miller claim.

We aren't gonna lynch GP to test that claim and an inspect of GP would be about the same as inspecting a miller honestly. We wouldn't get much out of it.

##Dayvig: Frosty

What? It worked well last time! :D

EVERYONE POLICY PLEASE.

lolprims

Requesting that Elieson not hit on me, lol, since I just turned legal last week. Also this game is more nonsensical than I expected . . . was hoping for a more serious atmosphere, but alas, RVS.

While I'm inclined to believe you now, you made no notion wrt whether your ability applies solely to lynches, or night kills. I'm assuming you meant just the former, since I will slay BBM/SB if it's both. c:

Also I agree with Shinori (Scumnori???) that talking about what the cop (if we have a role cop) should do about their scan is pointless at this point in the game. #notstuntingscumhuntingiswear

So....You're legal eh?

WHY AM I SCUM IF YOU AGREE WITH ME? Da fuq.

She actually did say it only applies to lynches.