Let's Journey on an Adventure with the HHH thread! (Story I character poll up!)

Idk lol  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite character in World of Two Extremes?

• Lux ~ Light Angel of Aires
    • Silver ~ Holder of the Seal
    • Duck ~ Old Friend
    • Kitty ~ General of Light
    • Comet ~ Chancellor of Ice
    • Kinumi ~ Goddess of the Untouched Heavens
    • Glaceon ~ Goddess of the Frozen Wasteland
    • Tonton ~ God of the Charred Wasteland
    • Dusk ~ General of Ice
    • Naughx ~ The Last Human
    • Other
  2. 2. Thus far, which story do you prefer?

• World of Two Extremes
    • Children of Curses

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in fact i think this is the first glac no thread i haven't felt like bitching about

I...fuck, is it actually that worse usually? Can we have a fftf variant for people who act like they're at least an immature 20 even if they're actually just a well adjusted 16? We'll call it "Far from far from the forest" and it will be awful. Just, not as much!

I...fuck, is it actually that worse usually? Can we have a fftf variant for people who act like they're at least an immature 20 even if they're actually just a well adjusted 16? We'll call it "Far from far from the forest" and it will be awful. Just, not as much!

Still complaining about this? Since you claim to be well adjusted you can adjust to this topic by ignoring it.

Still complaining about this? Since you claim to be well adjusted you can adjust to this topic by ignoring it.

I have a whopping 4 posts in this thread including this one.

One post was in response to Integrity's response to my post and another was in response to boner's response to my post, so I have all of one post in here that you could even possibly be talking about. How is that "still"?

Are you that buttmad about people not liking this thread? Is this thread your messiah?

One post was in response to Integrity's response to my post and another was in response to boner's response to my post, so I have all of one post in here that you could even possibly be talking about. How is that "still"?

Are you that buttmad about people not liking this thread? Is this thread your messiah?

No one is getting butthurt over you not liking the thread, it is just that if you don't like it, there is no need for you to stay in the thread. You wrote your opinion on it, ok, it'd be the smartest move now to just stop posting in it since you obviously won't gain anything out of it.

If you expected enlightenment in a fftf thread, I must sadly announce that you'll always be disappointed. Glac does this for fun, let her.

Chapter 11: The Truth of the War

Silver P.O.V.

I jump at Comet's words. "A... What?" I stutter over my words.

"A vampire." He repeats. "You see, it is the job of the angels to seal away demons, faeries, vampires, and goblins, and watch over the seal. But, recently, the seal started to break. One demon, a vampire named John, broke out and attempted to attack a young human boy. I was the only one there to help... I took the blow in the boy's place. I sealed him back, and provided a weak reinforcement on the seal to buy time, but... I knew it wouldn't last. No matter how hard we try, they are all going to break free. So we created a 'war' as an excuse to turn humans over to our kind, since saying the truth would make humans doubt our strength." He looks down.

"Demons are breaking... Free?" I try and wrap my head around it. "And what will happen to you?"

"I'm going to resist my curse as long as I can, and eventually die trying. A normal human would last an day before the curse's grip is secured. An Angel who was born human gets about a week. Heavensborn have two weeks."

"Which is why you need to submit now! You won't be able to control yourself next week!" Kitty cries.

"Dusk has his orders." Comet says bluntly. "Now go before her scent starts to compel me."

"Wait." I say. "Go ahead. I won't resist. If you will go insane in a week otherwise, I feel as if I have no choice."

"You do realize what that means for you?" He answers. "You'll go insane tomorrow lusting for blood. You are really ready for that?"

"Yes."

"In addition, since you aren't Heavensborn... We will seal you away with all the other demons."

I look down. "I am ready. Go ahead, Ice Chancellor Comet."

Edited by Sylveon Lord

It's still because you already cried earlier and are STILL crying about it.

Where do you get the idea I'm mad? You're harassing the topic creator because you can't resist clicking a topic you don't like and insist on posting negative things.

oh yeah I'm stupid. This first person style is kinda bugging me. Poor silver.

Edited by Comet

oh yeah I'm stupid. This first person style is kinda bugging me. Poor silver.

I'm better at constantly changing FP POV, it makes me feel closer to the characters.

I change it a lot to give multiple perspectives on the events, you'll probably narrate next.

What a prophet.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not...

Anyway, a good read Glace, I had wondered what that was in the flashback... but demons, oh my!

It's still because you already cried earlier and are STILL crying about it.

Where do you get the idea I'm mad? You're harassing the topic creator because you can't resist clicking a topic you don't like and insist on posting negative things.

If you don't want me to post in this thread then why are you encouraging me to do so?

I sound like a horrible person

You're just concerned for Comet.

After all, Comet gave Dusk the order to kill him should he lose control, and it's certain to happen if no one stepped in.

To be fair Tator Tot is just responding to people now, wouldn't you consider it rude of somebody to not respond to you while you're talking to them?

I'm glad this is a thread, because I haven't been able to keep up with this reading (and I didn't really catch the first chapters when they were made) and a thread is a good way to organize it and make it easy on me to keep up with it because there are links in the first post.

Also I don't think this is really serious enough for the creative section... people in the creative section... are pretty critical about entries there~ Or last I checked, which was a long long time ago

And it probably will definitely be simpler than getting John to keep editing her story links into hhh thread's op.

So I think this is a good place for it.

Now time to catch uuuuuuup