• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the silver blades in gba fe.

so impractical to use since they're kinda not worth carrying, aren't that much stronger than silver swords or better than killing edges.

gotta love selling the free ones to buy more killing edges though,

Searched for "Fierce Deity"

> No Results

I am really disappointed, guys, like, seriously...

Just look at that sword: http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Fierce-Deity-68559784

My personal favorite sword though, is Kiku-Ichimonji. Probably not a surprise, since it's one of my past SF display name (my 2011 name)

My personal favorite sword though, is Kiku-Ichimonji. Probably not a surprise, since it's one of my past SF display name (my 2011 name)

Which Kiku-Ichimonji? The Golden Sun one? Final Fantasy Tactics?

EDIT-OK, knowing you at all makes it pretty probable it's the Golden Sun one...

Edited by Severlan

My top five (One per franchise) are:
5. Moonlight Greatsword (It's not as iconic as some other swords. But it has quite a unique look to it with the whole glass looking blade, and I like the color blue. It also shoots out some nice beams of light that will take away quite a bit of it's durability but it is oh so satisfying to hit an enemy with it.)
4. Rebellion (When it comes to Dante's swords this one is by far the most iconic. I know Yamato is more powerful but this sword is too nostalgic to me.)
3. Falchion (It looks pretty sexy but beyond that it's a sword that can heal you and deal effective damage against dragons. Did I mention how good it looks?)
2. Master Sword (The most iconic weapon in video game history. None of my friends have played Zelda but they all know about this sword. It obviously looks cool but it has unique powers different throughout some Zelda games. In Ocarina of Time, Link uses it to travel through time. In Skyward Sword, it could shoot out beams of light. Sadly, it was not featured in Majora's Mask but oh well, it's still an awesome weapon)
1. Monado (This sword looks gorgeous but also has some pretty awesome abilities. Visions is a notable one, allowing Shulk to see into the future and prevent terrible fates from happening. There's also the wide variety of different arts it has. Buster, Enchant, Eater, Cyclone, Speed, Shield, Armour and Purge. Some are offensive like Cyclone and Buster and some are supportive like Armour and Speed. What can I say? I like it.)

> No Results

Yeah, the fierce deity sword is one of Link's most powerful weapons. Makes sense that they would only allow you to use it in boss rooms.

Edited by Rxmonste

Any Kiku-Ichimonji. It's a common sword in many JRPGs.

> No Results

Just look at that sword: http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Fierce-Deity-68559784

Just tagged ;) and that thing is a beast truly meant for men.

Any Kiku-Ichimonji. It's a common sword in many JRPGs.

Oh... I would've gone and thrown out Riviera since yeah.

That aside...

Chaos Breaker (Shining Force EXA)

Goshiki Zankantou (SRTOGS:EF)

Type-X Colossal Blade (Super Robot Wars)

Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles)

Alastor, Yamato, Rebellion (Devil May Cry franchise)

Gran Centurio (Yggdra/Blaze Union)

Rosier (Riviera/Gungnir)

Sol Blade (Golden Sun)

Gauche/Droite Swords, Dein Nomos, Claimh Solais (Tales of Vesperia)

Edited by Levant Caprice