Who were your first marriage choices?

Lily

Your Avatar's asset/flaw don't actually change what stats they give on pairup. Those are based on their current class, support rank and current stats- but adding extra stats over 30 has no further effect.

Oh... Huh. I can't believe I didn't know that all this time. I kinda feel noobish now. xP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this is also assuming Avatar isn't DSing. If she is then he'll go down a lot easier.

Yeah, I meant without dual strikes of course, with that, anyone could ORKO him. But hmm..that's pretty interesting!

I've already OHKOed Lunatic+ Grima both through Pavise+ and with Mire before, so it can definitely be done.

WITH MIRE? HAHAHAHA MIRE!? That's hilarious... What setup was this?

On a side note, what are people's favorite pairings for Chrom? Support-wise.

Mine is probably Sully or Maribelle, but I think I'm leaning towards Maribelle. Maribelle (FeMU aside) is Chrom's only wife that Lissa can support. I'd like to think that his wife would actually be on speaking terms with his sister at least... It's sad that none of the other girls can actually..

Olivia. I think she is the only one that Chrom actually takes a real interest in from the start because he's all "I'm going to get her to like me!" basically right at the C support. And I just find that cute. ^^

It just stinks that you can't actually read their support if you want to marry them...

Olivia. I think she is the only one that Chrom actually takes a real interest in from the start because he's all "I'm going to get her to like me!" basically right at the C support. And I just find that cute. ^^

It just stinks that you can't actually read their support if you want to marry them...

Ah! I had completely forgotten that. Yeah, I think that's why I always did Chrom and Olivia after I got their support. I always considered Chrom and Olivia to be in the same situation as Robb and Talisa (for those of you who watched GoT), and that just made the pairing more amusing to me. However, I still like the support-consistency with Maribelle better for all the points I stated above.

On that note, because I do Chrom x Olivia all the time, I had completely forgotten about Avatar x Olivia. That support conversation is GOLD (hehe), and probably one of my favorite Male Avatar supports.

Mine is probably Sully or Maribelle, but I think I'm leaning towards Maribelle. Maribelle (FeMU aside) is Chrom's only wife that Lissa can support. I'd like to think that his wife would actually be on speaking terms with his sister at least... It's sad that none of the other girls can actually..

Maribelle, largely because of the same reason you mentioned (the part where she can support with Lissa; THEIR relationship, however, veers somewhere else entirely).

EDIT: I also like Sully's and Sumia's supports with Chrom..

Edited by Levant Caprice

MaMu - Panne (I liked how respectful he was in their C-support and the rest was good as well.)

FeMu - I don't actually remember, maybe Chrom

But since I grinded supports, I have all of them. If I had to choose to do a FeMu pairing a second time, I would choose Libra. Because Libra is awesome.

Favourite wife for Chrom is Sully. They actually seem to be friends that grow into lovers in their supports.

This is awkward... Over all four of my playthroughs I have never actually obtained Morgan as I have never married my MU regardless of Gender... (This is do to being to indecisive on what would give the best Morgan mainly)

so... the answer is none... :/:

This is awkward... Over all four of my playthroughs I have never actually obtained Morgan as I have never married my MU regardless of Gender... (This is do to being to indecisive on what would give the best Morgan mainly)

so... the answer is none... :/:

Awww, that's okay. It's nice to see someone different every once in a while.

WITH MIRE? HAHAHAHA MIRE!? That's hilarious... What setup was this?

Sully. Natch. Maribelle's is pretty nice too.

I like everyone except for feMU when it comes to the actual supports. Although Sully/Chrom is my least favorite in gameplay because neither daughter gets Galeforce and Kjelle is not as good as she can be. Shame, because I really do like their support ;/

I agree that the Chrom/Female Avatar support is stupid from a romantic standpoint. It's pretty funny, but that is seriously not how I'd build up a romantic relationship...

Despite that though, I have at least the B support happen in my headcanon because of potential comedy gold that could come from Chrom mistakenly seeing Frederick's wife naked after how many years of service Frederick gave him. lol I just see Frederick really trying hard to restrain himself from going apeshit. XD

I didn't realize you asked about which character I used the first time I beat Grima. The first one I used was me. Ignis activated when he had low health and boom. Hard mode. No grinding which is why I had to weaken the bastard with all my other units before I finished him off with my avatar.

Edited by Rxmonste

I agree that the Chrom/Female Avatar support is stupid from a romantic standpoint. It's pretty funny, but that is seriously not how I'd build up a romantic relationship...

Despite that though, I have at least the B support happen in my headcanon because of potential comedy gold that could come from Chrom mistakenly seeing Frederick's wife naked after how many years of service Frederick gave him. lol I just see Frederick really trying hard to restrain himself from going apeshit. XD

All these scenarios, I almost admire your madnessobsession...

As far as Morgan goes, whenever I play as MaMU, I've only recruited FeMorgan once for the sake of support conversations. All the times after I just decided not to recruit her because I prefer only having one child, and I really dislike FeMorgan's personality (almost as much as I dislike Tharja's).

I have this weird headcanon in which Lon'qu disobeys Basilio, kills Chrom and pledges absolute loyalty to male Avatar (becoming his bitch), and they both leave the army to go and conquer the world together. Ohohohoho... Maribelle also joins because she knows what's up, and Brady finally gets his mafia.

Edited by Val'air

Ma!MU: Cherche. Olivia is a close second but I just can't not reach S-Rank with Cherche every time.

Fe!MU: Chrom. I like Henry more though, so I usually choose him...

I always kill Grima. With my own bare fists! Its actually really just Cherche with a silver axe and Dual Strike that kills him, but whatever..

Lissa is waifu in most of my MaMU playthroughs, because I love her personality and because Owain.

A close second is Tiki, because I won't be sent to jail in five years after marrying her; I would have at least a good twenty or so with my dragonlady waifu before people start raising eyebrows :P. I also like Olivia and her douchebag son, and Cherche if I use a Strength-oriented MU, and Emmeryn, although her extremely late availability sucks. Great postgame Morgan, though.

With FeMU, I always marry her off to Henry. He deserves her!

I always kill Grima with my next level wizard skills, because I like the ending and it further complicates the time travel dealie >:D

Normal - Female Avatar: Chrom. I thought they seemed pretty cute together, but it was kinda weird how Chrom kept calling his wife "friend", hahaha.

Hard - Male Avatar: Lissa, because she's awesome.

Lunatic - Female Avatar: Inigo, because he's my favourite. :)

I'm still on Chapter 15 of Lunatic, but on my first 2 playthroughs I beat Grima with the avatar.

First run (Normal): Mirel...I didn't even bother getting any of the children either.

Second run (Hard): Lucina...dat Aether Morgan.

Third run (Lunatic): Chrom...The Family of Doom.

I don't know if I'll ever bother with Lunatic+. It seems like too much of a hassle.

Edited by Eselred

I'm a dirty old woman, so I had decided on marrying Ricken early on. 8U My second FeMU file I married Henry, cuz he's funny. My first MaMU file, I married Lucina.

Sully for queen

but really anything other than FeMU is fine, FeMU is just stupid powerful ingame so lel

Edited by Thor Odinson

Sully for sure. Sumia and Maribelle are close 2nd's though

Edited by Jedi