Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm surprised they didn't have time to look up "dragon's vein"; though I suppose it is a fairly esoteric Chinese term (and I don't even know the proper translation, despite knowing what it means).

Huh, I didn't actually realise the dragon's vein thing until you mention it.

I recognise Long Mai but didn't know what it is until I looked it up, the more you know!

Rey got his wish.

If you're referring to rey's tumblr quote that's from me to start with

Edited by Thor Odinson

If you're referring to rey's tumblr quote that's from me to start with

Nope. But that is a funny coincidence all the same.

I just saw it when it was posted.

It was great, but had a lot more mistakes in the second half of the video XD

Also, I'm surprised they didn't have time to look up "dragon's vein"; though I suppose it is a fairly esoteric Chinese term (and I don't even know the proper translation, despite knowing what it means).

That kinda annoyed me but then again, they aren't full out FE fans so I'll let it slide. It was actually funny, now that I think about it. XD Hopefully they just did it earlier, before people started finding all of this before and just waited to post it today, since I think they have a schedule after all.

Edited by DualMix

That kinda annoyed me but then again, they aren't full out FE fans so I'll let it slide. It was actually funny, now that I think about it. XD Hopefully they just did it earlier, before people started finding all of this before and just waited to post it today, since I think they have a schedule after all.

Yeah, I can imagine schedules suck, plus they must have a bazillion other games to cover.

I've had to revise my SMTxFE and FE if analysis pages like 5-10 times a day for 5 days. I think the pages are free from errors now, but there are a few things I wanna add, but can't think of how to convey in words : P

Edited by VincentASM

I've had to revise my SMTxFE and FE if analysis pages like 5-10 times a day for 5 days. I think the pages are free from errors now, but there are a few things I wanna add, but can't think of how to convey in words : P

Like what, if I may ask? I'm good with words... I think. I hope. I pray.

Actually, now that I think about it... it may have just been me but I think they called Hinoka Hisoka....

Those bastards, calling my Hinoka a different name.... how dare they disrespect her!

Also, I think the Kamui's dad(supposedly anyways)is wearing a ANBU mask... I may have been that slow but if I wasn't, then there's something to think about. I guess.

serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/feif-april017.jpg

What's the white thing coming off his face? Looks like a tusk or something... (not saying he has a tusk, just that he's wearing something lol)

(Also, those soldiers have really skinny arms <.<)

Edited by L95

Looks like some kind of mask.

Or maybe good old Dad's more dragonlike than we think.

(Thankfully it seems like I found something new... I hope.)

Maybe he was in the process of turning to or from dragon form, and was shot to death before it was completed. And with Nosferatu around, and the soldiers arms being so thin, maybe they're another type of monster that Garon can control or something. Like a skeleton.

That would explain why Garon brought you along, since he saw your dad transform he knew you could as well.

That's interesting, because Kamui also looks like he's putting on some kind of mask just before he transforms in that battle scene. Just realized that after watching the trailer for the 70th time. Sorry if that's old news

It does explain how Garon knew Kamui could transform. He saw the king do it and managed to prevent said transformation.

As well as explain why Kamui was taken in the first place. A child who can potentially turn into a dragon? That would be quite the weapon to turn against your enemy.

That's interesting, because Kamui also looks like he's putting on some kind of mask just before he transforms in that battle scene.

Oh my gosh it does!

I guess this solves the parentage debate. Kamui's father is the one with the ability to turn into a dragon.

Edited by TKHikaru13

Honestly, I'm thinking it's some kind of talk gone horrifically wrong.

Garon and the Hoshidan king were going to talk about something (Potential peace talk?), and it was either a trap from the beginning or something happened that made Garon decide the Hoshidan king was missing a few arrows in his gut.

As for why Kamui was there...Yeah I'm not sure. Maybe the king pulled a Mae Hughes and wanted to show of how cute his kid was.

Honestly, I'm thinking it's some kind of talk gone horrifically wrong.

Garon and the Hoshidan king were going to talk about something (Potential peace talk?), and it was either a trap from the beginning or something happened that made Garon decide the Hoshidan king was missing a few arrows in his gut.

As for why Kamui was there...Yeah I'm not sure. Maybe the king pulled a Mae Hughes and wanted to show of how cute his kid was.

The suggestion of the Hoshidan king missing a few arrows in his gut made me think it could be a scene a la Game of Thrones's Red Wedding.

*WARNING HEADCANON AHEAD*

Like, maybe the whole start of the war has to do with originally Hoshidan King was supposed to marry a Nohrian nobility but ended up marrying the Hoshidan Queen due to honor as he had a child with her. When queried by Garon as to why he married Hoshidan Queen he explained the whole child situation to him but Garon refused to believe for reasons unknown, such as suspecting Hoshidan King wanted to call off the peace treaty that would have been forged by his marriage to a Nohrian noble. Hoshidan King wants to salvage peace treaty, so he offers a meeting with Garon to prove that there is in fact a child and possibly discuss a new peace treaty. Garon takes advantage of Hoshidan King's goodwill by inviting him into his country, assassinating him, and seizing the child Kamui as his own kid shortly thereafter. This of course helps to escalate the conflict between Nohr and Hoshido because Garon at some point decided he had enough of Hoshido's existence and decides to try and completely wipe out Hoshido.

That whole headcanon doesn't take the idea that there might be something going on with Hoshido behind the scenes that might warrant an even bigger reason Nohr dislikes them so much other than simple !racism! but I digress. It's also because I couldn't think of a reason why Hoshido would be morally grey in that situation other than going back on political promises.

The mysterious swordsman seems to have typical human ears, so I think he's just wearing a somen with decorative horns.

somen_zpsatkeecsd.png

He's also wearing a mask.

An assassin?

The Full game at launch costs $60? I know Critics called Awakening nearly equivalent to console games in terms of replayability and content, but isn't that a bit much for anyone? Though according to the Japanese website both games have roughly the same amount of content as awakening (which I somewhat doubt, it won't be AS much in my opinion). It'll feel weird to say, Y'know this game isn't worth it for $40 but for the full $60 for both paths it actually is. Anyway, I'm most hyped about the changes to Pair ups and the Dragon's vein ability, can't wait to see what crazy stuff they do with that.

The Full game at launch costs $60? I know Critics called Awakening nearly equivalent to console games in terms of replayability and content, but isn't that a bit much for anyone? Though according to the Japanese website both games have roughly the same amount of content as awakening (which I somewhat doubt, it won't be AS much in my opinion). It'll feel weird to say, Y'know this game isn't worth it for $40 but for the full $60 for both paths it actually is. Anyway, I'm most hyped about the changes to Pair ups and the Dragon's vein ability, can't wait to see what crazy stuff they do with that.

Its 40 for the game it 15 for the dlc and another 15 to 17 for the 3rd path yeah IS went hard I guess are trying to make as much as Awakening which I don't see them doing it blew up because Nindendo advistised it on TV here in America and I guess in Japan too, and every else as well.

So he would need both a D.Stone AND a mask to transform?

Also if it wasnt for his words I would believe that Garon was indeed pulling a mask off someone with the way he stretches his arm.Seriously though does anyone grab a child like that?

Edited by JayTheKing