Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

If we have to kill anybody depending on the route we take, I can only foresee killing Archer/Blond Marth and Ryouma/Marx. Leave the sisters out of it, IS. I don't think my heart could bear that...

I know that those two will probably get killed if you take one side or another. But c'mon, It wouldn't be fun if they were the only one ! Have some passion !

But yeah, they probably won't have the balls to do that.

Edited by B.Leu

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even better, let's leave our sisters emotionally scarred for life knowing that we betrayed their family and killed off every one of her living relatives besides us. Fire Emblem doesn't need to kill them off because the minute you make your own decision, is the minute they will have begun to lose everything important to them. We're heading towards a dark destination no matter the path that we take.

Sometimes being the last one alive is the worst pain one can experience.

But the question remains:Do we get to slaughter Ms.Mah Drills aka Nohrimouto?

She appears as an enemy on the bridge map, so maybe? If you're feeling evil.

That said, she probably just retreats, since she apparently appears in a cutscene after the mission's end.

I can't really think of a past FE (granted I'm not too familiar with tellius or gaiden since I only played each tellius game once and never gaiden) where they make you kill an effectively-unarmed teenage kid at any rate, the only teenager I can even think of being killed by player-side is Julius (Ishtar is a bit older I think? not sure) and that's because he had an evil dark dragon inside of him poor kid

Both younger sisters look young and are also healers so I really doubt you'd have to kill them? Unless they really levelled up offscreen and promoted to war cleric while you aren't looking and came at you with an axe that is entirely different

I don't see why not with the older ones though, one of them has an axe and the other a spear and if they're gonna stab/cleave you in the face what are you gonna do

I don't want Ryouma and Marx to die either I want them to like, get married to promote peace and prosperity maybe that's the 3rd route

I could actually see little Nohr becoming a war cleric. Little Hoshido seems more like a sage type to me. Either way though it'd probably tear me apart having to hurt them.

You know I did pick up a lot of sexual tension between Ryoma and Marx.

You know I did pick up a lot of sexual tension between Ryoma and Marx.

Only way to save your country is to kiss your enemy.

something relevant i posted to skype

[4/5/15, 3:58:27 PM] God of Thunder and Lord of Bunnies: so i had an idea like just now
[4/5/15, 3:58:30 PM] God of Thunder and Lord of Bunnies: where you know
[4/5/15, 3:58:44 PM] God of Thunder and Lord of Bunnies: in the battlefield
[4/5/15, 3:58:49 PM] God of Thunder and Lord of Bunnies: where both ryouma and marx
[4/5/15, 3:58:53 PM] God of Thunder and Lord of Bunnies: wants you on their side
[4/5/15, 3:59:10 PM] God of Thunder and Lord of Bunnies: and you just stand there in the middle and be like “if both of you want me as your brother/sister”
[4/5/15, 3:59:21 PM] God of Thunder and Lord of Bunnies: “why don’t you just get married and bang or sth”
I'm gonna draw it
Edited by Thor Odinson

Guyyyys, I got plenty of ideas by watching and rewatching and rerewatching the 2 trailers we got.

In fact, Hoshido and Nohr VERY reminds me of Lester and Thracia.

A peaceful kingdom (Lester/Hoshido) got attacked by his neighbor country (Thracia/Nohr) because of the limited resources.

The evil king (Trabant/Garon) kills the rival king (Father Of Kamui/Cuan) and then takes the child to raise him (Altenna/Kamui) by using him (Crusader Bblood for Altena and ability to transform into a dragon for Kamui)

What do you guys thinks about it ?

And this is not all.

I have the feeling that there is a 3rd side in the shadows.

Considering FE14 is taking a bit from FE5, it would not be impossible. Remember Lopt sect ? There.

They were using the war as a catalyst to fulfill their wishes.

And what makes me think really about a 3rd side is the fact that there is monsters, such as the Nosferatus.

A first thought would be that Nohr sent them. But it's not possible considering that Max actually fights one in the first trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU#t=88

This fact can either suppose that :

1. The monsters are not sent by Nohr just because of the simple fact that Max, the Nohr general, fights one.

2. Deeper, Max betrayed Nohr by finally knowing they were at the origin of these monsters and then joined Hoshido to fight against the monsters case. That would make sense if we consider that Max could be the Camus archetype, or even FE5's Areone.

Hoshido is directly not implied because he is stated as "peace-seeker". He would never have such intentions of sending monsters if his goal was really peace.

And we can see that in the first trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU#t=107

The dancer is trying to stop both of the generals here.

This means that she knows more than everyone what is actually going to happen and don't want a war because a war would be a good opportunity for this 3rd side.

The fact that she could be important is also emphazed by the artwork showing her at the center.

And by considering Jugdral timeline, she could be Leaf (yeah that sounds weird, but we can see that she is really close to the avatar.)

So, what's your opinion, guys ?

Guyyyys, I got plenty of ideas by watching and rewatching and rerewatching the 2 trailers we got.

In fact, Hoshido and Nohr VERY reminds me of Lester and Thracia.

A peaceful kingdom (Lester/Hoshido) got attacked by his neighbor country (Thracia/Nohr) because of the limited resources.

The evil king (Trabant/Garon) kills the rival king (Father Of Kamui/Cuan) and then takes the child to raise him (Altenna/Kamui) by using him (Crusader Bblood for Altena and ability to transform into a dragon for Kamui)

What do you guys thinks about it ?

And this is not all.

I have the feeling that there is a 3rd side in the shadows.

Considering FE14 is taking a bit from FE5, it would not be impossible. Remember Lopt sect ? There.

They were using the war as a catalyst to fulfill their wishes.

And what makes me think really about a 3rd side is the fact that there is monsters, such as the Nosferatus.

A first thought would be that Nohr sent them. But it's not possible considering that Max actually fights one in the first trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU#t=88

This fact can either suppose that :

1. The monsters are not sent by Nohr just because of the simple fact that Max, the Nohr general, fights one.

2. Deeper, Max betrayed Nohr by finally knowing they were at the origin of these monsters and then joined Hoshido to fight against the monsters case. That would make sense if we consider that Max could be the Camus archetype, or even FE5's Areone.

Hoshido is directly not implied because he is stated as "peace-seeker". He would never have such intentions of sending monsters if his goal was really peace.

And we can see that in the first trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU#t=107

The dancer is trying to stop both of the generals here.

This means that she knows more than everyone what is actually going to happen and don't want a war because a war would be a good opportunity for this 3rd side.

The fact that she could be important is also emphazed by the artwork showing her at the center.

And by considering Jugdral timeline, she could be Leaf (yeah that sounds weird, but we can see that she is really close to the avatar.)

So, what's your opinion, guys ?

I've never played FE5, but I don't think Marx fills the role that you think he fills. He is the head of the Nohrian military and seems very patriotic.

Bonus: both of them will reclass to bride

Thinking of Marx trying to keep his icy demeanor while in a big poofy dress makes me giggle. Oddly enough though I can't help but think Ryoma would take it in stride.

Too many assumptions with too little info.

Well, maybe but since we got 2 trailers, I tried to explain the more I could. x)

Please marry me.

Thinking of Marx trying to keep his icy demeanor while in a big poofy dress makes me giggle. Oddly enough though I can't help but think Ryoma would take it in stride.

http://cuniculosus.tumblr.com/post/115623068826/dlc-secret-third-path-i-am-not-sorry

im done

So I read the known information and am very curious about the other rout being "permanently locked" does that mean just for that playthrough or forever?

If forever, then would buying one version and downloading the second version stop the permanent lock?

How do you think you will access the different paths after you are locked into one? Like, will you just purchase the DLC and be able to access it from the menu? Will a choice become available in-game? Or will it be an entirely different 3DS application that you have to download separately, because obviously if you choose in Chapter 6 the download contains both Nohr and Hoshido lines.

I'm very confused.