Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

So hey, not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but I'm going to anyways.

Let's start with this picture:

Now, this is one of the earliest pictures we had, and in it, we can see Felica waking up Kamui, notice in the background the blue-haired girl. Felica's portrait obscures her face a bit but you can clearly see a blue-haired maid in the background (Has that typical maid hair band so it's not Aqua)

Now let's look at the boxart for both versions:

Now, on Hoshido's boxart, we can see all the Hoshidan characters as well as Felica. On Nohr's we see all the Nohr Characters as well as the blue-haired maid. It's sort of minor, but I think this'll mean that whichever side you pick means you get a different hand maid (with you either having to take back or kill the other one).

Also there are two characters on both boxarts that we don't know anything about. The Purple-haired lance guy (Who might be a knight or a general) for Nohr and a weird cravat/scarf(???) dude for Hoshido. The scarf dude is especially of interest as he is definitely NOT from Hoshido (completely different style of clothing and his face looks nothing like that of the others) so he could possibly be a defector from Nohr.

Interesting points! The "purple haired lance guy" is a Great Knight, we've seen his map sprite before. I don't have the picture handy, but it is definitely him.

The scarf guy, well we got 0 info on him.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the picture handy

Hi!

5nnk61o.jpg

Also to be noted is that throughout the two trailers, we see Felicia(the girl with pink hair on this screenshot is assumed to be Felicia) quite a lot and on both sides, but no sign of the blue haired maid.

^Cheers! Blue haired maid is still a mystery. Blue haired maid is on the opposite box cover from Felicia? Did I hear that right? Soapbar, I don't see Felicia OR the blue haired maid on the box covers..

pkg-620x.jpg

it's kinda hard to see on those pictures, so look at these
they're both standing next to the unknown, older man, looking at Kamui
-
the white-haired scarf guy looks like he could be Kamui's father imo
just look at the colors of his clothes, the hair, etc

Edited by Ikari

^Cheers! Blue haired maid is still a mystery. Blue haired maid is on the opposite box cover from Felicia? Did I hear that right? Soapbar, I don't see Felicia OR the blue haired maid on the box covers..

On Hoshido Boxart you can see Felica behind Sakura.

On Nohr you can see the Blue-haired maid in front of the Great Knight we saw, that maid hairband is the thing that gives it away that it's her.

OH! I was looking at this picture. Stupid me.

http://s1.pacn.ws/1280/ml/fire-emblem-if-special-edition-406781.12.jpg?nni4r4

Edit: The next question is.. Why are the two separate pathed maids together with Kamui? Very interesting.

It's probably something like Jonathan and Walter In SMT IV, except instead of being motivated by being Lawful Good/Chaotic Evil they're motivated by their ethnic background or maybe just political views who stay with you until you make a decision and then one of them breaks off.

That pantie shot though

I think judging from the second trailer her costume changes between which side you choose? She was wearing a purple outfit in the first trailer and at the end of the second jumped between them.

Or does she start as some sort of slave dancer and then gets that new outfit?

Either way good art, aside from the fact that her panties also apparently form into her left legging (Or at least it looks like that from the way the picture is presented)

it is interesting to note that Camilla, once you get past all her weird crotch window and oddly-shaped armor, also wears a half-panty, half-legging type thing (with an extra hole in the butt?)

Maybe it's some kind of Nohrian fashion and Aqua keeps it even if you change sides to Hoshido? If anything, at least it's consistent.

Yeah I seriously don't know what the holy hell is up with that but I guess Kozaki does as Kozaki pleases.

Seems uncomfortable though but I'm not a woman so I wouldn't know

I think the one pant leg might just be something that's becoming fashionable with artists in Japan. Cia in Hyrule Warriors has the same thing for example.

Could the lack of feet in Awakening have to do with the fact that Kozaki is terrible at drawing them?! -jk-

I love Aqua's design but the bottom of her dress just reminds me of a bonnet. Also what is up with the pantielegging? That can't be comfortable.