Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot?

Knight

Who did you vote for in the Smash Bros. Ballot  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

2. 2. Whom?

• In other poll
    • Raiden
    • Bayonetta
    • Wonder Red
    • Simon Belmont
    • Other Castlevania protag
    • Chrom
    • Inkling
    • S.T.E.A.M. Character
    • Any other Pokemon
    • Any other Fire Emblem character
    • Bandana Dee
    • Indie Game Character
    • Daisy
    • Bomberman
    • Krystal
    • Character from other Capcom franchise
    • Character from other Namco franchise
    • Takamaru, Ice Climbers, other obscure dead Nintendo franchise
    • Other/None (then why did you even vote)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like her but that is super spoilers like holy wow.

I voted for Isaac because he has a huge amount of potential for a unique moveset and Golden Sun really should be repped, fate of the series be damned. But I also kind wanted Guillo from Baten Kaitos Origins (Nintendo published!), Fiora from Xenoblade, and maybe even a Final Fantasy character from the SNES RPG golden age like Cecil, Rydia, Terra, or even the Onion Knight (or Faris but that probably would never happen).

[spoiler=xenoblade spoilers here]Voted Mechon Fiora

Basically because she's skillful with blades and can still fire ether cannons, suiting her well for both melee and ranged combat. She has plenty of potential to have an adequate moveset, she can work similarly to Shulk's Monado arts: (I don't remember the exact name of her... Drones (?)) like having a Speed mode with the virtue of having good combos and dealing multiple hits, or having an Ether mode with the ability of firing high damage beams and cannons and a Defense/Guard mode just to tank and be slow just like Shulk's Monado Shield.

I JUST WANT FINAL CROSS AS HER FINAL SMASH GODDAMNIT PLZ DOEET NINTENDO

BUT SPOILERS DAMMIT

I think it's been established that Sakurai gives zero fucks on spoilers.

if sakurai decides to spoil something that's fine but I'd prefer not to be spoiled on things that aren't in smash bros, when reading about smash bros

[spoiler=xenoblade spoilers here][/spoiler]
isn't that hard to do right?

as an aside, do you know how hard it is not reading the text you are quoting in the post you're typing up?

Nah man

One of the biggest rules in the Xenoblade fandom is "don't spoil the plot", even to the point of only referring to the last party member as Seven, since Seven is HUGELY spoilerific. Especially with Xenoblade 3D coming out, it's still a game that shouldn't be spoiled.

OK, I kinda want to vote for Lyn because she's awesome, but then again, it would really nice to see a FE character who doesn't wield a sword. Perhaps Caeda? Hmmmm...

I'm also considering voting for the Masked Man from Mother 3 because he would have a cool move-set.

This is a huge thing for me, I must figure out the best character to vote for!

Edited by Star and Moon

Voted for Wolf. Though, with the new Star Fox game having a high chance to be shown at E3, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Smash trailer featuring Wolf debuting then anyway

Nah man

One of the biggest rules in the Xenoblade fandom is "don't spoil the plot", even to the point of only referring to the last party member as Seven, since Seven is HUGELY spoilerific. Especially with Xenoblade 3D coming out, it's still a game that shouldn't be spoiled.

About that...

"Seven" is already a trophy in Smash. The description is so spoilerific it puts Zelda/Sheik and Mother 3 to shame. So if you've been collecting trophies and reading descriptions you're more than likely spoiled by now.

Even so, you don't post about Seven in the frickin' topic. No one is coming in here expecting to find MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS about Xenoblade.

Not everyone has Smash 4 Wii U either, so people with just the 3DS version would not be spoiled by way of trophy descriptions.

I voted for Leif to be in smash. We could use a bit more characters from games that weren't released outside japan. Roy is the only one, and even so, he's not even in smash in anyway. And I have heard that Leif was originally going to be in Melee, too.

What if this Ballot is a trick and Sakurai is already developing one of the characters he knows will get one the top votes.

I've already vote for Zero from MMX lol

High five. I thought I was the only one!

Watch Zero become a Mii Gunner or Swordfighter in the next wave of Mii Costumes.

I voted for Leif to be in smash. We could use a bit more characters from games that weren't released outside japan. Roy is the only one, and even so, he's not even in smash in anyway. And I have heard that Leif was originally going to be in Melee, too.

But... Lucas.

What if this Ballot is a trick and Sakurai is already developing one of the characters he knows will get one the top votes.Watch Zero become a Mii Gunner or Swordfighter in the next wave of Mii Costumes.

A. I don't think that's how he'd roll

B. Miis have gear from Mario and other existing fighters it wouldn't do a thing.

There's also Ryu Hayabusa who had a successful NES trilogy..

Oh damn, I forgot about Hayabusa.

My biggest dream is a fighting game only with Fire Emblem characters.

If this dream will come true?

Heh, you and some others.

Only if doesn't play like smash, not that I have anything against it.

Edited by Soledai

Oh damn, I forgot about Hayabusa.

Heh, you and some others.

Only if doesn't play like smash, not that I have anything against it.

What if it plays like TH13.5

Jumping downward is fun.