The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Solaris

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mirror Mage

50% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 42% Agility!

4172886391915568875.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

As swift as the Ninjas, fierce as the Monks, skilled as the Knights, and intelligent as the Spellcasters, the formidable Mirror Mage is probably the class that invokes the most terror and unease in its opponents. Not only are Mirror Mages extremely skilled with a sword, but often they are also masters offensive elemental magic, combat, and martial arts. Furthermore, Mirror Mages are often quite agile and speedy in battle, and some of the greatest Mirror Mages have mastered the art of stealth. However, there is often a tradeoff between skill in stealth and skill in martial arts: Mirror Mages who are more skilled in stealth are less skilled in martial arts and vice versa. On top of all that, Mirror Mages are experts of element magic and can easily launch a slew of powerful spells at their opponents. With their unique combination of abilities, Mirror Mages are a balanced and deadly class able to easily take down any opponent in battle. Lastly, Mirror Mages have one final incredible ability that surpasses all their others: the ability to use their powerful light magic to copy almost any opponent's spells or techniques. Using their light based mirror magic, Mirror Mages gain the ability to use almost any power their opponent uses. For example, if an opponent uses a special martial arts move or unleashes a powerful spell, Mirror Mages can use their own magic to instantly learn how to perform those abilities; however, Mirror Mages must first have the capacity to use those abilities. In other words, a Mirror Mage with low levels of agility and stealth would not be able to use any techniques copied from a Ninja. Similarly, a Mirror Mage with no knowledge of dark and light magic would not be able to use the powers and spells copied from an opponent who uses dark and light magic. Yet even with these restrictions, the Mirror Mage is still a truly amazing class!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Got Rune Master

The Rune Master

17% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 63% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 28% Agility!

14275718561981523602.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

By using ancient runes to enhance the power of their spells, Rune Masters can unleash furious and deadly blasts of magic. Even though the runes make their magic virtually unstoppable and supremely powerful, this power comes at a high cost. Their magic is extremely exhausting and often takes long periods of time to set up. But once the runes are set up, no magician can stand up to the force and fury of the Rune Master. Although Rune Masters are proficient in every type of elemental magic, they specialize in earth magic. However, their mastery over earth far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the earth more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, they can easily create giant pools of quicksand and walls of stone, and given enough time they can even obliterate entire mountains. Even without magic, Rune Masters can overpower their opponents with their combat skills, and they can even use the earth as an extension of their hands and feet in order to create deadly attack combinations.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

4b413e7f991946fbab057095e1c21036.png

Masters of killing and evasion, the Spirit Reapers can easily eliminate any foe. A slash of their weapon means certain death. All who stand before them fall in pain and defeat. Using their dark magic, Spirit Reapers can literally transform themselves into shadows and easily sneak up on their foes. Furthermore, Spirit Reapers have the unique ability to summon legendary dark sirens, which they use to lure in unsuspecting warriors and slay their souls. The Spirit Reapers trap the souls of defeated enemies within their scythe so that they can summon those spirits in future battles. Creeeeeeeppppyyy! In addition, their weapon is able to absorb the energy and abilities of the people they have reaped. For example, if their scythe slashes through the soul of a spellcaster, their weapon will take on the magical properties and powers of that spellcaster. Spirit Reapers will often hunt down powerful magicians to collect an array of diverse and powerful forms of magic, and with enough magic at their command, Spirit Reapers will become deadly and virtually invincible warriors of darkness. In addition, the souls they've absorbed extend their own lifeline and can even be used as a sort of shield to bear the brunt of any attacks that come their way.

I have no complaints here

Edited by Lt. Breezy

I decided to just sort of wing it on my answers based on what I thought would give me the best results and got 78% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, and 56% Spirituality. I got Ranger. Pfft, boring.

EDIT-Now that I'm looking at other peoples' results, it seems like some people are getting different stat breakdowns than others. Like, strength and bloodlust rather than "combativeness."

Edited by Severlan

6489fddae743a5571a4c6428c06b5aa1.png

i read this as taxes and i was like o h hell naw

Huh, I was wondering why people were getting different percentage categories and different-looking descriptions

Are there two quizzes to take for this???

Or maybe the quiz splits off into two different types of routes based on how you answered in the beginning or something?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Huh, I was wondering why people were getting different percentage categories and different-looking descriptions

Are there two quizzes to take for this???

Or maybe the quiz splits off into two different types of routes based on how you answered in the beginning or something?

OMG I found out the truth

It's Refa's fault. It always is, isn't it!!!

Solaris linked to this page:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test

If you scroll down past some stuff, you get to a link to a quiz that starts with the question "What are you interested in?"

Then, Refa said that Solaris hadn't linked to a specific quiz, and provided this link:

http://www.helloquizzy.com/quizzy/take

I used the second link. If you compare the two, you can see that even the first questions are different.

SHAME ON REFA.

=O

I SEE

w-well I guess I can take the second one then since I've never taken that before~

even though based on just the one question listed by ciarre it sounds like the first quiz is way more interesting to take

Edited by Freohr Datia

Your result for The RPG Class Test ...

Spellsword

59% Combativeness, 13% Sneakiness, 68% Intellect, 42% Spirituality

304676858812046087.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.

You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

The Grand Bishop

15% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 17% Agility!

The Grand Bishop

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Interesting.

That class does look cool and everything, but IMO the name is kind of stupid.

IMO it's what's otherwise known as "Berserker".

So, we dual class?

Oh hey, I'm a Mystic Theurge. When combined with a Sound Weaver. . .

. . .it means that I will sing for you, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

I did the other one

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...

The Rune Weaver

23% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 42% Agility!

5163803779563472996.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

By drawing runes with their feet, Rune Weavers are able to quickly and easily create powerful and deadly spells. Oftentimes, Rune Weavers are skilled dancers, and they will often draw their runes through the art of dance. Although not skilled with a sword, Rune Weavers are often quite nimble and powerful, making them difficult opponents to defeat in battle. By combining the power of their martial arts with the flexibility of their dance, Rune Weavers can effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat their foes. In addition, by synchronizing their martial arts with their rune weaving, they can both physically attack their opponents and simultaneously cast spells with the runes they draw with their feet. This ability to use both incredibly powerful magic and physically attacks at the same time is a unique and deadly skill that almost no other class possesses. Although all Rune Weavers are quite skilled with light and healing magic, there are a few that have learned to use destructive elemental magic and powerful psionic energy.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.