I am doing a crack pairing playthrough

Crack pairings as in completely unbelievable and horrible? The worst support conversations imaginable?

InigoxNah is a must there, But then again so are inigo and Nah with virtually anyone, so maybe it's better to split those two up so there's more total wretchedness in the group.

As for first generation pairings, I find a lot of Nowi's to be a stretch, and StahlxMiriel is really difficult to read.

Edited by Alastor15243

Crack pairings as in completely unbelievable and horrible? The worst support conversations imaginable?

InigoxNah is a must there, But then again so are inigo and Nah with virtually anyone, so maybe it's better to split those two up so there's more total wretchedness in the group.

As for first generation pairings, I find a lot of Nowi's to be a stretch, and StahlxMiriel is really difficult to read.

I mean completely weird pairings.

Let's justify Noire's behavior~!

Henry x Tharja

I actually did that one my first playthrough and am trying not to use pairings of my first playthrough.

Speaking of Henry his father supports with Nah are amusing and slightly uncanny.

It really is in fact :blink: . Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Kellam x Nowi for that S support and Stahl x Cordelia for sewage hair Severa. Seconding Inigo x Nah.

Stahl x Cordelia is beautiful. :( And if you're basing it off hair color, you might as well say Stahl with any female is crack. Because he gives that hair color to his kid no matter who his wife is.

I personally find Frederick x Lissa unbelievable and awful from a romantic standpoint (although I think their support is cute). But I'm not going to suggest that because I know other people like this pairing.

Frederick x Tharja, though... Yeah. Can't see Freddy going for stalking child abusers.

Edited by Anacybele

Stahl x Cordelia is beautiful. :( And if you're basing it off hair color, you might as well say Stahl with any female is crack. Because he gives that hair color to his kid no matter who his wife is.

I personally find Frederick x Lissa unbelievable and awful from a romantic standpoint (although I think their support is cute). But I'm not going to suggest that because I know other people like this pairing.

Frederick x Tharja, though... Yeah. Can't see Freddy going for stalking child abusers.

And yet people ship Fredrick and Lissa.

And if you're basing it off hair color, you might as well say Stahl with any female is crack. Because he gives that hair color to his kid no matter who his wife is.

Yeah but it just happens to look particularly bad on Severa. Some children (particularly Gerome) look really good in it.

Let's justify Noire's behavior~!Henry x Tharja

Honestly, I can't justify pairing Tharja with ANYONE else in my runs

Gaius x Maribelle has a more serious support than the usual crack pair in this game would, but a theif paired with a noble counts right.

Chrom and Olivia

Panne and Donnel, Trust me their support is worth it

Fredrick and Tharja

Let's see... Virion and Female My Unit, or Male My Unit and Cynthia. Ricken and Cherche, Gregor and Tharja, and Olivia and Libra.

For the children other than Cynthia, Lucina and Owain, Brady and Nah, Kjelle and Yarne, and Laurent with Severa.

And yet people ship Fredrick and Lissa.

Did I not also say in my post that I know some people like the pairing and that I wouldn't seriously suggest it for a crack pairing run?

Yeah but it just happens to look particularly bad on Severa. Some children (particularly Gerome) look really good in it.

I don't really think it looks bad on her, but that's me. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Robin x Nowi because you have to live with the fact that your self-insert married someone who looks like a twelve year old girl. You don't get much more crack than that.

Robin x Nowi because you have to live with the fact that your self-insert married someone who looks like a twelve year old girl. You don't get much more crack than that.

I never identified myself with Robin so I never had that problem. Helps that my first playthrough had a female robin.

But their support is one of the tamest she has (her age isn't mentioned once). By doing that, you miss out on a potentially huge amount of uncomefortableness and awkwardness.

...Though doing it does add some amusing context to Nowi and Tharja's support.

Yeah what´s wrong with Stahl!Severa? he´s actually my favourite father for her and i don´t see any problem with his hair on Severa, i like it, Henry on the other hand...his hair is worse IMO :p

I´d say Nowi x almost anyone that is not Ricken or Donnel, maybe Henry as well or Tharja with everyone that is not Henry or Gaius,

Chrom/Sumia, for the "horrible supports" and "facepalm-inducing" type of crack.

Ehhh, I personally think that Chrom/Sumia is closer to "meh" than, say, Chrom/Olivia...

Edited by Levant Caprice