Next week famitsu hopes/speculations?

cuervo_1398

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probaly more info on magic and the diffrent staves we can get. As for characters I would love to see the blue haired glasees guy who's possibly a puppetmaster, I wonder why he was in the throne room lol. Speaking of throne rooms I would also like to see the mysterious person who's standing next to Garon.

I agree with wanting more info on magic and supports. I really hope supports get it's own page so we can know: How much chatting, hot springs, and facerubbing (shivers) boost support points, if S supports are returning (and they're still mostly exclusive to confessions, which is what I hope), and hopefully confirmation they aren't bringing back the limit of only having 5 support conversations (I can't imagine they would though).

And of course getting a few new characters and classes or skills would be nice. Speaking of skills, I really want them to state if second seals are officially gone and if so how the skill system works now.

Edited by BlueL

I just want information on supports. Primarily if characters can be romanced.

This and possibly some more story details, but the second one seems unlikely since at that point there will only be one week until the game comes out in Japan.

I personally want more Level Design and even so on Dragon's Vein. In particular, I've found Dragon's Vein hasn't gotten news. I mean, it can drain rivers, build bridges and mountains, can use it. What else it do? Are there more strategic possibilities with the mechanic. Perhaps the effects of Dragon's Vein are temporary too.

For example, can we drain a river to lure enemies within, and then ambush them by refilling the river. Similarly, can they do this to us. Can we topple mountains, and while making our way over the mountainous region, the enemy raises them again, thus hindering our progress. In particular, on timed chapters, this could be a risk vs reward system.

Also, IIRC Dragon's Vein Points are used to build in My Castle. Is this a case of strategically managing our points dependent on whether we want to expand our castle, or create a trap for the enemy. There's certainly alot of potential. But from what we've seen, it looks more like a button to remove/add to the environment to make things easier.

What I'd like to see: more information on learning skills, changing classes and level caps.

What I think we'll actually get: my castle/streetpass/Amiibo stuff, with very little actual new information apart from a couple of character profiles.

I'd like to see more combat skills, as well as what the hell those hidden weapons really do! Oh, and some information regarding magical weapons would be nice, as well.

Characters

Nohr: Crimson, the shapeshifter

Hoshido: Setsuna, Mozume, 3rd Pegasus Warrior

What I'd like to see: more information on learning skills, changing classes and level caps.

This. I can't wait to see a complete class tree/listing. Information on supports would be nice.

Magic, freaking magic! At least show us the names of Hoshidan talismans.

Yes please! I want to know more about the differences between weapons in general too. Why use a sword over a katana? More so, we saw Leon cast some sort of earth magic in the trailer. I want to know if there will be no more Elthunder, Elwind, or Elfire tomes. Nyx had a Fimbulvetr tome, so we may be returning to the GBA FE's style of magic, which I hope isn't the case... :(

I'd like an entire page explaining base classes, promotions for each, and how exactly reclassing will work.

Info on supports would be cool too.

As for characters, I'd say we'll be seeing whoever are the remaining subordinates of Marx, Leon and Hinoka, but that'll only be 4 units.
If not those, then my guess is that we'd at least see Mozume, Setsuna, Wolf-dude, Crimson, and maybe the Blue-haired Puppeteer who keeps popping up on the Hoshido route.
Blue maid may remain an enigma until release....

Something besides My Castle. Something on Hoshido's magic would be cool, maybe a blurb about supports, and more Dragon's Vein stuff if there's anything else about it.

Some info on supports, i hope. If there is more character information then i hope there is something about the blue-haired maid. She's on the box art, for f*ck's sake, and we had not one word about her after all this time.

Edited by Lawful Angry

As much as I hope there'll be info on supports, I'm not holding my breath. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised, though. I'm still excited to know about new characters and maybe class information. My biggest hopes in terms of characters to learn about are the blue-haired maid and Nohr shapeshifter.

I want info. on:

Supports - are there romantic supports and if there is are there any LGBT supports

The blue-haired maid, Setsuna, glasses guy, Crimson, Asama and the Nohr shape-shifter

Different/new classes, especially promotions that we don't yet know about, maybe a tree of sorts

The rest I'm not sure

Edited by Kyza