Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been any updates of translated Soleil & Lazwald lines yet, or still stuck in the dark?

Been searching on /feg/ since yesterday and can't find anything on it.

I don't know about any translated supports, but here are her amie lines (if you don't know them yet):

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BgZMADOP02

Um...

Uh

Yay!

I'm not embarrassed about being touched anywhere~

My hair's beautiful, right? It's the same as my mom's.

えへへ、あたし褒められると伸びる子だよ!

Being stroked feels good... I could make a habit out of this~

Eh?

Mm...

Oh? What did you invite me here for?

There are plenty of other places I want to be touched.

Ah, I'm weak there.

Some say my face resembles my father's... what do you think?

笑ってたらいいことあるんだってさ。ほら、笑ってー

How many people has that hand killed...

When the enemy is a girl, it's quite painful.

Hai~

No~

Ufufufufu

You're very skilled at this.

Fuwaa... this feels so good...

残念。あたしは父さんみたいに恥ずかしがんないよ?

Whoa? Is it alright to touch such a dangerous place?

I... if I undress and show you, will it be good!?

Kyahaha, it tickles there~

Fufu...

I'm so lucky...

Thank you for getting married with me.

Eheheh... I love it.

I'll protect you from now on, until the end...

Unfair... I want to touch you too...

Doing something like this in secret, something embarrassing...

Why?... this throbbing won't stop...

Mm...

Uwa...

If you keep touching me, I can't...

H-How embarrassing...

D-Don't look at me so much...

Since you're so persistent... it's okay to do whatever you want...

W-Why? My body's getting hot...

No way, scary... there's a weird feeling all of a sudden...!

D-Don't look! Don't look at this shameful face!

Edited by Sias

My apologies if this has already been answered but in the third route if you're married to Aqua you get some special ending after your coronation, right? I was wondering if you get a special ending if you're not married to Aqua but to someone else. Like does your spouse say anything special? Do they rule beside you? Guess it would be best to wait and see once the third path is released. :P

My apologies if this has already been answered but in the third route if you're married to Aqua you get some special ending after your coronation, right? I was wondering if you get a special ending if you're not married to Aqua but to someone else. Like does your spouse say anything special? Do they rule beside you? Guess it would be best to wait and see once the third path is released. :P

I've been poking around in the text dump and found nothing of the sort in either case.

However, the text dump online is incomplete and doesn't have most of the chapter dialogue for the third route.

People on /feg claim there is a special event for

Kamui X Azura

but there isn't one otherwise.

It's a shame because I want to know this too.

There's just the standard ending epilogue blurbs. The Avatar's wife doesn't show up in the ending cutscenes of the third route. Azura is there either way, married or not married, although presumably the married event might be different - at least the text.

In fact, oddly enough several male characters have special epilogues for marrying the female avatar in the DLC route, but none of the women have one (unless you count Shara marrying the female avatar...). It uses the same epilogues used for Nohr and/or Hoshido.

Edited by NeonZ

Nope. There's just the standard ending epilogue blurbs. The Avatar's wife doesn't show up in the ending cutscenes of the third route. In fact, oddly enough several male characters have special epilogues for marrying the female avatar in the DLC route, but none of the women have one (unless you count Shara marrying the female avatar...). It uses the same epilogues used for Nohr and/or Hoshido.

It has one for

M!Kamui X Zero, but nobody else. There's speculation that the version of the third path they got is incomplete and will have the rest of them upon release.

Edited by HijackThis

So has there been any further word on the Nohr path?

Last I checked, that's the only one we haven't seen to the end yet.

I've heard someone claim that the bosses of the last few chapters are:

25 - Ryouma

26 - Garon

27 - Iago

28 - Takumi, influenced by Iago's dragon aids (or however people call it a the moment)

And Aqua still dies in the end, similar to the Hoshido path.

I think the link to this info was somewhere here in the thread, but I have no idea anymore about the exact page. Also, I' can't comment on the leaker's reliability, so you probably shouldn't take this info 100% seriously.

I find it utterly hilarious that Takumi is apparently the final boss considering the whole #BlameTakumi fiasco that happened, lol. It was a premonition for things to come.

There's just the standard ending epilogue blurbs. The Avatar's wife doesn't show up in the ending cutscenes of the third route. Azura is there either way, married or not married, although presumably the married event might be different - at least the text.

In fact, oddly enough several male characters have special epilogues for marrying the female avatar in the DLC route, but none of the women have one (unless you count Shara marrying the female avatar...). It uses the same epilogues used for Nohr and/or Hoshido.

Wow....that's disappointing for anyone who doesn't intend to marry her. Bummer.

I've heard someone claim that the bosses of the last few chapters are:

25 - Ryouma

26 - Garon

27 - Iago

28 - Takumi, influenced by Iago's dragon aids (or however people call it a the moment)

And Aqua still dies in the end, similar to the Hoshido path.

I think the link to this info was somewhere here in the thread, but I have no idea anymore about the exact page. Also, I' can't comment on the leaker's reliability, so you probably shouldn't take this info 100% seriously.

Ah, so Azura does in Nohr as well instead of Corrin. Interesting.

Apparently, this means we're still in the dark about how the Hoshido siblings fare in this route outside of Sakura's rumored death

Apparently, this means we're still in the dark about how the Hoshido siblings fare in this route outside of Sakura's rumored death

Based on the Ryoma custscene from the trailers I am assuming her death is similar to Elise

I find it utterly hilarious that Takumi is apparently the final boss considering the whole #BlameTakumi fiasco that happened, lol. It was a premonition for things to come.

Shht. I think it is #BlameIago now, as he was the one who caused Takumi's dragon aids in the first place?

But anyways, things aren't guaranteed until we have actually seen them in a stream, so the leaker just could be trolling us all. Keep that in mind.

I've actually heard both rumors about Aqua and Kamui dying, so I dunno really.

Regarding the Hoshido siblings, there's also Ryouma as possible boss for chapter 25, so maybe he dies there? And when Takumi truly is the final enemy, that probably won't be so good for his health as well.

I guess we just have to wait some more until we know.

Based on the Ryoma custscene from the trailers I am assuming her death is similar to Elise

Nope, the rumor is Sakura get TORN TO SHRED BY FUCKING FACELESS. Ryouma won't be killing her accidentally.

Nope, the rumor is Sakura get TORN TO SHRED BY FUCKING FACELESS. Ryouma won't be killing her accidentally.

I just hope that Sakura doesn't die in the same way as Elise... Because it would be lame to do it twice...

Edited by huythekirby

That is so fucking stupid.I mean I legit cried when I saw Elise die that I had to stop watching the stream but the fact the Sakura gets ripped by a fucking Faceless is the stupiest shit I heard.I mean what effect would this even have on the plot or the characters other then,'Fuck, the Moe fan service is dead but we still have our Loli, oh well'.Also not to mention, Takumi being the final boss is extremely stupid.Now I am completely turned off Nohr.The only reason I will play is for Zero and even then I have the third path.I mean compared to Hoshido, that is so anti-climactic.If Aqua does die in Nohr, her death means nothing and makes no sense.At least we know she died in Hoshido cause the Garen that was killed was her father and he kind of killed her with his purple aids shit.

I am now extremely annoyed now, please excuse me while I go steal candy from babies and punch a puppy.(Not really though, I will just throw a massive temper tantrum and suck my thumb and rock in a corner.)

That is so fucking stupid.I mean I legit cried when I saw Elise die that I had to stop watching the stream but the fact the Sakura gets ripped by a fucking Faceless is the stupiest shit I heard.I mean what effect would this even have on the plot or the characters other then,'Fuck, the Moe fan service is dead but we still have our Loli, oh well'.Also not to mention, Takumi being the final boss is extremely stupid.Now I am completely turned off Nohr.The only reason I will play is for Zero and even then I have the third path.I mean compared to Hoshido, that is so anti-climactic.If Aqua does die in Nohr, her death means nothing and makes no sense.At least we know she died in Hoshido cause the Garen that was killed was her father and he kind of killed her with his purple aids shit.

I am now extremely annoyed now, please excuse me while I go steal candy from babies and punch a puppy.(Not really though, I will just throw a massive temper tantrum and suck my thumb and rock in a corner.)

Whoa there, overreact much.

It's only rumors...

Edited by Fateborn

Well, all that is just speculation right now. We'll have to see how it really goes down.

Whoa there, overreact much.

It's only rumors...

Sorry, it's late and I always tend to over react.

Games like this get me over emotional.