Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, sounds like Awakening's unused asset/flaw labels.

The "quality" attribute seems interesting. Dunno if it is a secondary class or you borrow stats from that class.

I hadn't really thought about that second possibility! I still think it's a secondary class though. While I guess we can't 100% sure until someone who has the game confirms it, โ€็ด ่ณชโ€ is commonly used among Japanese fans to refer to the availability of a specific class in Awakening, and Famitsu has been using it in the same way for Fates. As an example, their explanation of parallel proofs ended like this: "ๅ€™่ฃœใซใชใ‚‹ๅ…ต็จฎใฏใ€ใ‚ฏใƒฉใ‚นใƒใ‚งใƒณใ‚ธๅ‰ใฎๅ…ต็จฎใฏ้–ขไฟ‚ใชใ„ใ€‚ๅ„ใƒฆใƒ‹ใƒƒใƒˆใŒๆŒใค็ด ่ณชใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆฑบใพใ‚‹ใฎใ ใ€‚" It would be really confusing if had IS now decided to use that word for something entirely different!

(Also, with that in mind, I think 'aptitude' might be a more accurate translation.)

Hopefully you'll be able to pick classes from the other version. I'd love to have a peg knight on Nohr.

Well, on the download version you're making your avatar before picking a path, so the devs couldn't limit your choice based on your path even if they wanted to. :P Edited by Icy Toast

245 user(s) are reading this topic

55 members, 161 guests, 27 anonymous users

^Bro. BRO! Look at all these people! Hi people!

That level 16 Femui is a base class Dark Princess but has 20 hp and 6 move...what is going on o_o

Femui! That seriosuly made me laugh. Using that from now on.

Is mov on the level up screen?

Huh what do you know...it is.

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-44.jpg

top right corner, stat on the bottom is movement

EDIT: derp, it was also on the level up screen in Awakening. Except it was listed as a boot instead of actually having the "Move" text

Edited by Bovinian

Huh what do you know...it is.

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/wp-content/gallery/dengeki-nintendo-20-06-2015/DN0815-44.jpg

top right corner, stat on the bottom is movement

Ohhhh shiiiiit

(I don't even like the idea of a mov growth lol)

Hi everyone! :3

If MOV does get growths and its growths default to a rate that low, I will punch something.

Mov growths are always that low in the games that have them.

Edited by L95

Wasn't there an image of a lv.40 Felicia a few weeks back and she had like 10 movement or something crazy like that? I think it might have been in the My Castle introduction, but I'm not sure. I definitely remember it being discussed though.

I don't think so. Based on the green and red stat color numbers on the green-haired Femui, I say they're in battle and being in a pair up or another character's skill is giving her the +1 mov.

Unless there is an item that gives units -1 stats (I don't remember if bad cooking does).

Expect a lot of new people on the forum coming for informations about this new game.

I'm one of them, just created my account some days ago to interact after some months of occasional lurking haha

I don't think so. Based on the green and red stat color numbers on the green-haired Femui, I say they're in battle and being in a pair up or another character's skill is giving her the +1 mov.

Unless there is an item that gives units -1 stats (I don't remember if bad cooking does).

Bad cooking does give -1 stats.

Ohhhh shiiiiit

(I don't even like the idea of a mov growth lol)

Mov growths are always that low in the games that have them.

Huh, I didn't know previous games actually had movement growths (my limited FE knowledge is showing...), guess you learn something new everyday!

Still, having things like that taunts me because I have horrible luck when it comes to stat growths...