Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye, but it hasn't been like that for past hundred pages <_<; And its common sense to avoid Internet for accidental spoilers close to game's release/near it.

Yeah! It's not like there's a rule where you're supposed to put everything under a spoiler tag if the title of a thread doesn't have "

" in the title! haha

Edited by L95

Fire Emblem: Fates of Takumi

Venture through the lands as Takumi our hero and savior. Rescue all of your siblings and defeat the vile Iago.

Now in 3D.

pre order now and we will include playing as his sidekick Leon

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

Ye, but it hasn't been like that for past hundred pages <_<; And its common sense to avoid Internet for accidental spoilers close to game's release/near it.

Hmm.

Is it possible to edit topic titles?

Perhaps we should have done that at one point...?

(y'know, like, typing "Major Spoilers" or something. I don't know.)

I'm talking strictly about people who haven't been closely following the thread, people who may see an extremely popular thread and not realize that it might contain spoilers. For all they knew we could've been getting hyped about the sales numbers of the game. In addition, people may want to be spoiled on different subjects, they might want to know about playable characters rather than story details, for example. If it's common sense to avoid threads that might contain spoilers, then it's also common sense to tag those spoilers in that same thread, or at least make people aware that spoilers are present ahead of time.

Edited by Xanderfells

I don't mind spoilers like finding out about children and Anna (best girl) being in the game, which this thread was for a while before the streams got towards then end and then spoilers hit like a brick wall.

I Still wanna know when we can recruit Anna.

Basically what Xanderf(a)ells said

I swear I don't read it as Xanderfalls.

Edited by Trickster

Venture through the lands as Takumi our hero and savior. Rescue all of your siblings and defeat the vile Iago.

Now in 3D.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY GOLD

Yeah! It's not like there's a rule where you're supposed to put everything under a spoiler tag if the title of a thread doesn't have "

" in the title! haha

Yeah, but people easily forget when excited :P Thats why I said "accidental spoilers"

...Plus I still don't know how to do the tag right, I just did it and it doesn't seem to work? Or does it take a while? ._.

I'm talking strictly about people who haven't been closely following the thread, people who may see an extremely popular thread and not realize that it might contain spoilers. For all they knew we could've been getting hyped about the sales numbers of the game. In addition, people may want to be spoiled on different subjects, they might want to know about playable characters rather than story details, for example. If it's common sense to avoid threads that might contain spoilers, then it's also common sense to tag those spoilers in that same thread, or at least make people aware that spoilers are present ahead of time.

Yeah, but in general people tend to get spoiled near game's release even if they avoid spoiler threads, thats what I meant <_< People(including me) aren't really smart enough to be always cautious with spoilers. If you want to be safe from spoiler, safest way is to avoid forums discussing the subject

Now in 3D.

Takumi confirmed for official lord of FE15. Leo is deuteragonist .

I shouldn't have to go into turbo isolation mode to avoid people spewing the plot over topics that don't even have anything to do with that in the first place I don't have a problem with it if you put it under spoilers so I can avoid it it takes a couple seconds you aren't making a sacrifice.

swear I don't read it as Xanderfalls.

BOOTSTRAP BILL YOU'RE A LIAR AND YOU'LL SPEND AN ETERNITY ON THIS SHIP.

...Plus I still don't know how to do the tag right, I just did it and it doesn't seem to work? Or does it take a while? ._.

Try it once more. I'll explain how it works again.

Type this to begin the text you want to be marked as a spoiler:

[spoiler=]

Note that this uses brackets [ ], not curly braces { }.

Once you've typed the beginning, type the text that you want to appear under your spoiler tag. Like this:

[spoiler=] Text goes here

Finally, close your tag with this:

[/spoiler]

So, the full text should look like:

[spoiler=] Text goes here [/spoiler]

If you've done it right, the text should appear under a spoiler tag like this:

[spoiler=]Text goes here

The text will appear like this immediately once you post, there is no wait time.

If it doesn't work, make sure you've spelled everything correctly and placed everything in the proper order, it can be finicky like that.

Anyone else surprised that the final map theme didn't have the series theme in it

I mean considering the ending was basically just a rehash of Awakening's, and the song was a sort of remix of Aqua's song (which I was completely expecting as well), I really thought it would make sense for them to just do the same thing and have it be part Aqua's song part Fire Emblem theme

[spoiler=] I did do it like that originally, but it didn't work so I tried otherway .-.;

Okay, what the heck why does it work now

I shouldn't have to go into turbo isolation mode to avoid people spewing the plot over topics that don't even have anything to do with that in the first place I don't have a problem with it if you put it under spoilers so I can avoid it it takes a couple seconds you aren't making a sacrifice.

People always make mistakes ya know? Plus someone is always going to be jerk who does it on purpose. Its just increasingly likely that at least one thing will get spoiled eventually, plus its not like you have to go into turbo isolation, just avoid fire emblem fate topics.

Edited by MaskedMaskoftheMasks

Since when can Kagerou can do Shadow Jutsu/clones lol

Special technique, SHADOW CLONE JUTSU! Kagerou barrage!

"Now when you preform this attack be sure to blend in with your clones. Suzukaze can blend in fine, he is way too calm. As for you Saizou keep your anger issues under control"

"I DON'T HAVE ANGER ISSUES!"