Release hype thread

VincentASM

Oh yes, I myself didn't personally notice this but...

In Lucarioplayer's Invisible Kingdom Lunatic playthrough

In Chapter 11, he was having a lot of trouble, to be honest, if he didn't have Amiibo Lucina (who starts at Level 15) I wonder how badly things could have gotten.

He mentioned he did a lot of grinding, but I didn't feel that his characters were very overlevelled (his characters were mostly Level 12-14).

I don't think he's lying, as what I did notice, however, was that almost all of his characters had a B (or C, in the case of Mozume) in their weapons, which would probably have entailed some rather serious grinding I would think...though maybe C>B rank isn't that bad maybe? So if that's true, the exp curve must have been super steep (he was getting only about ~10 or less exp per kill, except the elite ninjas)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so Omegaevolution "literally just" uploaded a video (from his DLC videos he's definitely past Hoshido Chapter 19 anyway..I'm fairly sure anyway, from the Yato, but whatever), and apparently Xander will rush you on Hard/Lunatic Hoshido 12. Fun times.

Also, on Hard Mode, there is a Great Knight "near" the escape point, so it's not nearly as safe to just rush it with your three fliers

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Okay, so Omegaevolution "literally just" uploaded a video (from his DLC videos he's definitely past Hoshido Chapter 19 anyway..I'm fairly sure anyway, from the Yato, but whatever), and apparently Xander will rush you on Hard/Lunatic Hoshido 12. Fun times.

Oh yeah, I remember that, I did this chapter on lunatic not too long ago,. It was actually pretty fun !

It's not only Xander though, there's also Pieri and Lazwald.

No worry, Garon stay where he is. :p

So... there's gonna be a manga.

Yippee?

You don't seem interested by it. :p

You don't seem interested by it. :p

Besides "Kibiyashi is writing, Kozaki is illustrating, comes fall 2015 in Japan", there's literally no other information.

Do we have a full list of all the conversations in the Awakening chapter? I know Joker has a 'charming' tete-a-tete, as well as the trio with Chrom and Lissa, but is there anything with Felicia or the other siblings? Haven't found any playthrough's minus Omega's, and youtube is being funny again...

Do we have a full list of all the conversations in the Awakening chapter? I know Joker has a 'charming' tete-a-tete, as well as the trio with Chrom and Lissa, but is there anything with Felicia or the other siblings? Haven't found any playthrough's minus Omega's, and youtube is being funny again...

From what I have seen:

Kamui can talk with all three

Joker can talk with Freddy

Luna, Lazwald and Matoi can talk with Chrom

Odin and Ophelia can talk with Lissa

I however have little to know idea about what they are about.

A manga huh? Sounds like it's going to be more plot based than any of the Awakening anthologies (which were all hilarious btw) if Shin Kibayashi is in charge of the story.

I love looking at Kozaki's art so I'm pretty excited to see all the pretty illustrations.

I have absolutely no idea if this belongs here, but since I just made a thread and don't want to make a new one for something so minor (but oh so sweet), I figured I should share Kozaki's twitter pictures here:

(no spoilers, just random artwork of characters but with proper clothes)

CKiL3lvUYAA8Mnb.jpgCK8QblUUsAAIQM5.jpgCLCFu14UEAE27OA.jpgCLGh9JJUkAA_yS3.jpgCLKXc21VEAA2Rgt.jpg

God dang, why didn't they look like this in the game?

Not to mention better. Look, Charlotte's breasts aren't even floating in those clothes, and Effie has resisted the temptation of cutting a large hole at the back of her pants.

This really makes me dislike most of the armor design even more, since Kozaki makes them look far better like this.

I have absolutely no idea if this belongs here, but since I just made a thread and don't want to make a new one for something so minor (but oh so sweet), I figured I should share Kozaki's twitter pictures here:

CKiL3lvUYAA8Mnb.jpgCK8QblUUsAAIQM5.jpgCLCFu14UEAE27OA.jpgCLGh9JJUkAA_yS3.jpgCLKXc21VEAA2Rgt.jpg

Outside of a few cut portraits from SD/NME, we've never really seen Fire Emblem characters in casual outfits. Neat find!

Makes me wonder just how much is the art director making Kozaki draw really anatomically awkward shit

Because it looks like he's perfectly capable of drawing everything pretty anatomically correct

I really like how they look with casual clothes! Leon and Takumi look really cute!~ Charlotte looks great and Effie looks really appealing like that!~ That's some nice artwork :3 I only wish some of them were colored so it'd be a bit clearer~

Hot ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Takumi isn't wearing a shirt, Leo might as well not be wearing a shirt for how much of his chest is showing, and what is the deal with that hat Benoit's wearing?

Also, why does Benoit have a sword instead of a lance?