Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. Can we still choose our avatar's assets/flaws? Does anyone know?

Judging by the screens in this post, we still can, but the assets/flaws are slightly more cryptic this time. The Kamui in that pic has 'agile' as her asset and 'frail' as her flaw. What seems to be different, though, is that you now also get to pick a secondary base class that the avatar can change into, rather than simply having access to all base classes (the Kamui in the pic has Miko/Priestess).

Edited by Icy Toast

Judging by the screens in this post, we still can, but the assets/flaws are slightly more cryptic this time. The Kamui in that pic has 'agile' as her asset and 'frail' as her flaw. What seems to be different, though, is that you now also get to pick a secondary base class (the Kamui in the pic has Miko/Priestess).

Alright then! Thank you.

Judging by the screens in this post, we still can, but the assets/flaws are slightly more cryptic this time. The Kamui in that pic has 'agile' as her asset and 'frail' as her flaw. What seems to be different, though, is that you now also get to pick a secondary base class (the Kamui in the pic has Miko/Priestess).

Agile could be +spd and frail could be -def

I need more spoilers ahhhhhhhh GIVE THEM TO ME O^O

Can't wait till it's released, but hopefully some people that already have the game can post even more images online? Play nonstop and post images constantly seems totally reasonable

Judging by the screens in this post, we still can, but the assets/flaws are slightly more cryptic this time. The Kamui in that pic has 'agile' as her asset and 'frail' as her flaw. What seems to be different, though, is that you now also get to pick a secondary base class that the avatar can change into, rather than simply having access to all base classes (the Kamui in the pic has Miko/Priestess).

Good to know that Kamui won't be as absolutely broken like Robin was... but he/she's going to be absurdly powerful somehow. Now, time to decide which class to choose....

Strange, still says I've got to wait three days before I can play the game even though it should be released in less than two days. I wonder why.

It says that for me too but don't put any stock in that. At 11AM EST on the 24th when you click on the game, it will "discover" that it is playable. I've done this prepurchasing bit with Japanese games before. The counter is just 'wrong'. It seems to calculate based on the end of the release day's date.

If the Hoshidan Lancer can promote to War Artist, I'd definitely go that. If not, Samurai it is.

As for Nohr, I'm going Mercenary, like always.

Heh, sounds like Awakening's unused asset/flaw labels.

The "quality" attribute seems interesting. Dunno if it is a secondary class or you borrow stats from that class.