Release hype thread

VincentASM

Well this sucks. I have to be F!Kamui to have two kids

Not trying to be rude, but I guess you know how it feels...I had to play as m!Robin just to have two kids lol...

( I'm sorry if I sounded rude....)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very strange to me. In Awakening, you could have 2 kids as the male avatar but now you can two kids as Fem!Kamui?

This is just so fishy to me.

I doubt it.

It's possible female units will be able to have two kids also, we just haven't seen any.

It's also a possibility that only Flannel will be the giver of two children, which has the same amount of chance as above.

Big part of the reason I kept marrying Chrom when I played F!Robin was the two kids things. Maybe there'll be a lady Chrom for the guy Corrins? Or worse, a dude Anna, best husbando for lady Corrins who can only give you a single child.

Not trying to be rude, but I guess you know how it feels...I had to play as m!Robin just to have two kids lol...

( I'm sorry if I sounded rude....)

I'm not trying to be rude either but no i dont.

I used F-Robin in awakening. I was more excited for the male Kamui than female.

Edited by Devalon

Big part of the reason I kept marrying Chrom when I played F!Robin was the two kids things. Maybe there'll be a lady Chrom for the guy Corrins? Or worse, a dude Anna, best husbando for lady Corrins who can only give you a single child.

Is there an Anna at all as of now?

It's possible female units will be able to have two kids also, we just haven't seen any.

It's also a possibility that only Flannel will be the giver of two children, which has the same amount of chance as above.

This is also possible but I'm in doubt. So far we've seen kids that has the mother's hair color but looks like the father.

Why would Fannel be the only male to give you two kids?

I'd imagine Marx and Leon would have children tied to them before a character less important than them.

But then... Why would Fem!Kamui be able to have 2 kids this time while in Awakening M!Robin can have two kids?

Damn it... this is too confusing!

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

Eh, it doesn't bother me. Then again, I always paired M!Robin with Lucina, so I was use to one kid (then again, that did mean Morgan got Aether as a consolation prize, which did make her more powerful)

Sounds pretty pointless. Might as well have given both genders two kids. Smells like another bout of favoritism that Awakening had for the male, but reverse this time.

It's not favoritism; it's a natural consequence of this system for giving one non-unique kid to most pairings. In Awakening, the kid was tied to the mother; here, they're tied to the father. But because the player avatar has a kid tied to them either way, if they're the parent not normally tied to the kid, then their couple will have two kids.

I'd imagine Marx and Leon would have children tied to them before a character less important than them.

Azura is marketed as the heroine. I'll be surprised if she doesn't have a child of her own. Aside from that, I'd also look at the other four female royals. Although I could see Azura being the only exception, like Chrom was in Awakening.

Male Morgan > Female Morgan

Male Kanna > Female Kanna

Dem's fightin' words.

Anyway, while it's looking more and more likely, we still don't know for sure that the kids are tied to the father's explicitly. It's just that the few we've seen are. Other than male Kanna anyway but he's a special case.