RE Boss
[spoiler=Names]
H27 Dark Lord Garon
HE Nohr Dragon Garon
N27 Water Familiar Garon
NE Sniper Takumi
R27 Anankos
RE Anankos X4

Kinda makes me glad to prioritize sword-using classes should I wish to reclass. Thanks for the answers.

Couldn't Takumi receive a more menacing form as Nohr's final boss? "Sniper" final boss doesn't sit well with me, though it laughs at our disdain of the Wolt/Rebecca character and the problems bowlock has had in the series up to now.

Couldn't Takumi receive a more menacing form as Nohr's final boss? "Sniper" final boss doesn't sit well with me, though it laughs at our disdain of the Wolt/Rebecca character and the problems bowlock has had in the series up to now.

Well, clearly your disdain is being used against you, I guess. Does Takumi have the Proximity Shot skill?

Well, clearly your disdain is being used against you, I guess. Does Takumi have the Proximity Shot skill?

I've seen multiple streams and yes, he does have Proximity Shot. And 4 range. And a map attack. And he's paired up with himself.

Edited by The DanMan

I've seen multiple streams and yes, he does have Proximity Shot. And 4 range. And a map attack. And he's paired up with himself.

I don't see him with Proximity shot in Endgame on the Wiki?

Generic captured units can't reclass, either.

Yes they can. Generic units don't have a Secondary Class, so they can't use Parallel/Heart Seals while unpromoted. However, unpromoted Generics can use a Master Seal to promote and promoted generics can use a Heart Seal to switch which promoted class they are in.

Moreover, all generics aside from Dragee can use DLC items to reclass to Lodestar, Great Lord, Vanguard, Grandmaster, Dark Flier, Dread Fighter, Witch and Balistician (assuming they are of the permitting sex).

He is also both attack AND guard stance paired-up with himself... But he's still a final boss who is a "Sniper"...

I had no clue generics with portraits could reclass, and yeah, Draj / Candace is actually the one character I captured on whom I tried this. Still, the options are really limited with no second (or third, like Flora, Ashura and others) class set.

How does the whole save slot thing work? If you buy separate cartridges, do you get the nine save slots or what? Or are they locked to each cartridge? Also, would I come out cheaper if I bought a single game and then got the 50% discount code or if I buy the bundle instead where you buy a cartridge and get the other free?

Because transforming units can promote now (i.e kitsune -> nine-tail) does that mean they cap their levels at 20 like everybody else or can they still make it to 30?

It's the same as any other class, except no branching promotions. So a cap of 20.

Does Nyx's Personal skill stack on Magic Counter, or does Magic Counter take prescience due to the higher damage reflect?

Nyx's half damage counter + Magic Counter's full damage = 1.5x damage

edit: In fact, does this apply to counter as well if all three can stack?

Nyx's half damage counter + Magic Counter's full damage + Counter's full damage = 2.5x damage?

Edited by Naui

Brave weapons are still awesome but how about tome or rather spell?
How is snake god comparing to the braves weapons? Is snake god worth getting as a spell for 4x attack or it isn't that good and we should find any other spell/tome?

Do higher difficulties effect the stats, or stat caps of bosses that you can capture?

How are captured bosses compared to regular units? Do they have supports, or specific stats/skills, or are they just generic?

Yeah some boss have higher stats and some skills that's impossible to get from their class option. Captured boss have critical cutscene and unique model for their class.

Yeah some boss have higher stats and some skills that's impossible to get from their class option. Captured boss have critical cutscene and unique model for their class.

So, if I capture the same boss on the lowest and highest difficulties, and level them both to max, will they be identical?

Edited by Semajer

So, if I capture the same boss on the lowest and highest difficulties, and level them both to max, will they be identical?

they'll be identical but you might not get some skills they would have in higher difficulties

Corrin prefroms well as literally anything if set up right, but he prefers classes with Sword access because the Yato destroys all once it starts upgrading. Under the assumption that this is a Maids/Butlers only run, I would run either +Str or +Mag. +Str is to get around the weak might of low-rank Kunai until you can use stronger weapons, but +Mag can destroy all with the Explosive Shurkien, and Corrin's Str growth is no slouch even with a flaw like -Lck or -Skl that detracts from it, making him a deadly Mixed attacker past C rank Kunai. The easiest way to get Corrin Butler is to pick Rod Knight as his secondary. Hope this helped!

In this game are brave weapons/tomes good?
Brave weapons are giving you -4def/res so i'm not sure if it's good idea.
Also tome, or rather spell (snake god i i'm right?) halfes you next attack, i'm not really confident about'em. :s

This has probably been asked multiple times, so sorry if it has.

Since reclassing, outside of promoting to a higher stage unit, no longer resets levels, how does skill learning work? If you're too high of a level to learn any of the skills do you just get them instantly?

This has probably been asked multiple times, so sorry if it has.

Since reclassing, outside of promoting to a higher stage unit, no longer resets levels, how does skill learning work? If you're too high of a level to learn any of the skills do you just get them instantly?

You learn previous skills upon each next level up. For example, if you reclass to Master Ninja at level 8, you'll learn Locktouch at level 9, Snake Venom at level 10 and Lethality at level 11.