"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small question about weapons draining the user's health like the "Berserker Axe" and "Deathbringer Knife".

Say you use it when you're low on health, would the health drain kill the user or leave them at 1hp?

it will leave them at 1 HP.

How does the healing from the blessed weapons (like Nohr's Blessed Lance) work? Do I need to use it as my active weapon or will it work like a vulnerary/whatever the name of the game's healing potion is?

you need to equip it in order to get the healing effect. note that it will also reduces your def/res.

I was thinking of buying some of the dlc maps when they release. What would give me the most for what I pay for with what I am looking for. I want a good challenging map, and while there are no challenge maps released yet, I was wondering what the more challenging ones of the current line up are.

I was thinking of buying some of the dlc maps when they release. What would give me the most for what I pay for with what I am looking for. I want a good challenging map, and while there are no challenge maps released yet, I was wondering what the more challenging ones of the current line up are.

I've heard that Royal Royale is pretty tough. Also gives infinite Dread Scrolls and Ebon Feathers.

Which voice option for male Corrin is done by Cam Clarke?

Seconded, inquiring minds like mine want to know.

When's the soonest you can put characters into the Avatar Logbook?

Also, Does Ragnell's range animation look like it did in Awakening, or is it like Tellius.

Edited by MCProductions

Also, Does Ragnell's range animation look like it did in Awakening, or is it like Tellius.

It's a sword-beam thingy now, yeah.

Will kinda miss its Awakening animation. Throwing it like a lawn dart. XD

Is Pegasus Knight exclusive to the Minerva cipher card thing, or can other characters be reclassed into Pegasus Knight? Just wanna know for documenting purposes.

Edited by Anomalocaris

Can males become Dark Fliers and can Females become classes such as Great Lord and Lodestar?

Anyone can become a Dark Flier. Only females can become Great Lords, only males can become Lodestar.

It's a sword-beam thingy now, yeah.

Will kinda miss its Awakening animation. Throwing it like a lawn dart. XD

Is Pegasus Knight exclusive to the Minerva cipher card thing, or can other characters be reclassed into Pegasus Knight? Just wanna know for documenting purposes.

There's no way to legitimately reclass into Pegasus Knight, so only Minerva seems to have the class for now

If I were to S Rank with Sakura by as early as Chapter 8, do you think that any of the future story dialouge would be changed?

Supports don't change the story except in Hoshido 15 as far as I know

Do the beast units, (i.e. Selkie, Velouria, etc.) still have their tails even when they reclass into other units? Like, would Selkie have her fox tail in a sniper class?

They do. I made Kinu a Great Merchant in my first IK file and her tail was still there afterwards.

Edited by Matt-hue

Dumb question, but if a unit uses Copycat, and then the puppet uses a class-change item, does the original also change? I would assume so.

Another dumb one. Do class-change items reset experience to 0? Or does it stay the same?

Edited by Konnor97

Dumb question, but if a unit uses Copycat, and then the puppet uses a class-change item, does the original also change? I would assume so.

Another dumb one. Do class-change items reset experience to 0? Or does it stay the same?

I would believe the original does change since the original and the puppet share EXP and HP.

I don't think it does, but it may. I can't remember.

I've heard Mozu is not worth the investment in conquest, so my question is

Would Mozu be more viable if you used a dread scroll on her, during her recruitment chapter?

Edited by RobbieRotten

I've heard Mozu is not worth the investment in conquest, so my question is

Would Mozu be more viable if you used a dread scroll on her during her recruitment chapter?

I watched OmegaEvolution playtrought from Revelation and he did it to Mozu, she end up fine, however it's still some work you need to do with her.

Works for me, I can't quit you Mozu.

thanks

Well, honestly i watched one of early epizode of his Hard playtrought and i must say Mozu was one of most valuable characters in his party, in early at least.