"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Aye again, thanks for the answers.

When does the gold upgrade option to upgrade the shop come up?

You can get it after Chapter 20 on all routes.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there ways to get more Heart Seals? Or are there a fixed amount? Specifically in Birthright but info for the other routes is good too.

Also, when is the best time to recruit children? I know early means I can get supports easier (without grinding) but later means free exp for them basically via more levels and Child Seals. Is it better stat wise to level them yourself (despite the potential of being RNG screwed) or to just rely on the Child Seal? I know starting chapter 20 they get the seal. Finally, when does the chapter unit limit exceed 12? I do know the last chapter limit is 16. I currently have 9 characters for my team and if I recruited all children I wanted that would put me at 13. Again asking for Birthright but knowing all routes would be good.

Alright I'm done with the chapter deployment listings, just let me get them over here...

Numbers include Avatar. Avatar is forced for all chapters except Xenologues, as far as I know. (Also extra is that position can't be changed)

Aside from Mozu's Paralogue, the other paralogues, the fixed parent character is also forced and included in the list.

Remarks column includes units that are forced and fixed positions, they are not included in the count

Well, some "minor" spoilers since I'm mentioning the characters who are forced so...er, oops maybe?

I suppose I can make a non spoilery version...I guess?

Also uh, I kind of slacked off in the paralogue section, hopefully it's not too bad

[spoiler=Hoshido]

7 6 (Hana, Subaki forced)
8 11 (Hinoka, Azama, Setsuna NPC)
9 12 (Oboro, Hinata NPC reinforcements)
10 12 (Takumi enemy reinforcement)
11 12 (Reina NPC reinforcement)
12 11 (Kaden forced)
13 13
14 14
15 12
16 13
17 13
18 14
19 14
20 14
21 14
22 15
23 15
24 15
25 15
26 16
27 16
E 16

[spoiler=Nohr]

7 2 (Silas, Elise, Effie, Arthur reinforcements)
8 6 (Niles, Odin reinforcements)
9 8 9 (Azura forced, Nyx NPC)
10 10 (Camilla, Beruka, Selena reinforcements)
11 11
12 11 (Laslow, Peri forced)
13 10 (Charlotte, Benny reinforcements)
14 11 (Leo forced, Keaton NPC reinforcement)
15 3 (Avatar/Azura/Gunter forced, Dragonvein duplicates)
16 12 (Xander forced)
17 14 (Saizo NPC, unrecruitable)
18 14
19 13
20 14
21 14
22 15
23 15
24 15
25 16
26 16
27 16
E 16

[spoiler=Revelations]

7 4 (You only have 3 characters at this point in the game)
8 4
9 8 (Rinkah forced)
10 6
11 12 (Reina, Saizo, Orochi NPC)
12 12
13 12 (Kaden, Keaton forced)
14 12 (Elise, Arthur, Effie forced, Charlotte, Benny enemy recruit)
15 9 (Nyx NPC, Shura enemy recruit)
16 10 (Ryoma, Hinoka, Scarlet, Azama, Setsuna forced)
17 10 (Xander, Leo, Peri, Laslow, Niles, Odin reinforcements)
18 12
19 8 (Dragonvein Duplicates)
20 12
21 14
22 14
23 12
24 12
25 14
26 16
27 16
E 13

[spoiler=Shared Paralogues]

Mozu 8 (NPC Mozu)
Sophie 12
Kana 12 (Kana NPC, recruited at chapter end)
Midori 12 (Midori forced)
Shigure 12
Dwyer 12 (NPC Dwyer and 5 Knights/Generals, depending on Level)

[spoiler=Hoshido Paralogues]

Rhajat 14
Caeldori 13 (Caeldori forced)
Mitama 14
Shiro 12 (Shiro NPC)
Asugi 12
Kiragi 12 (Kiragi forced)
Hisame 14
Selkie 14

[spoiler=Nohr Paralogues]

Percy 12
Nina 12
Forrest 12 (Forrest NPC)
Siegbert 12
Soleil 12
Ignatius 12 (Ignatius NPC)
Velouria 12 (Velouria NPC)
Ophelia 12 (Ophelia forced)

[spoiler=Xenologues]

Awakening 5 (Chrom, Frederick, Lissa NPC, cannot be recruited)
Beach Fixed (3)
Boo Camp 12
Museum 12
Gold 12
Royal Fixed (3)
HT1 Fixed (3)
HT2 Fixed (3)
Vanguard 14
Anna 11 (Anna NPC, cannot be recruited)
Ballista 14
Witch 13
Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Can shuriken debuffs stack? I heard that the greatest stat drop overrides the stat drop for the same stat but what if 2 different shuirken were used and one targeted a stat that the other one didn't have?

For example, imagine two units in attack stance attacking an enemy(alone or also in attack stance):

Unit 1 uses Brass Shuriken(skill/speed -1, def/res - 2) and unit 2 uses Iron Shuriken(mag - 2, def/res -3). The Iron Shuriken debuffs Magic while Brass does not. Assuming both attacks hit, does that result in mag - 2, skill/speed -1, def/res -3 for the enemy?

And for silver weapons, it's listed that the user debuff stacks but is it per battle for or per swing of the weapon?

Edited by Magician Lugh

Can shuriken debuffs stack? I heard that the greatest stat drop overrides the stat drop for the same stat but what if 2 different shuirken were used and one targeted a stat that the other one didn't have?

For example, imagine two units in attack stance attacking an enemy(alone or also in attack stance):

Unit 1 uses Brass Shuriken(skill/speed -1, def/res - 2) and unit 2 uses Iron Shuriken(mag - 2, def/res -3). The Iron Shuriken debuffs Magic while Brass does not. Assuming both attacks hit, does that result in mag - 2, skill/speed -1, def/res -3 for the enemy?

And for silver weapons, it's listed that the user debuff stacks but is it per battle for or per swing of the weapon?

Shuriken: They overlap, but they don't stack on top, so yes

Silver: Per battle that the weapon is swung

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I can't get my path bonuses for some reason? I started up the game, went all the way through Chapter 6, then went to the Dragon Gate and used my download code for Conquest. Afterwards I went back to the Crystal Ball but it still puts the Path Bonuses as unavailable.

Also, is it better for Mozu to promote as soon as she hits Level 10, or should I wait until 20 as with the regular units? I intend on making her a merchant.

i have a few questions. playing birthright first, what characters would you reccomend second sealing? and to what? who should i marry corrin M to? doing a semi casual run but i do care about the results i just don't plan to grind heavily to pass down skills to children.

I can't get my path bonuses for some reason? I started up the game, went all the way through Chapter 6, then went to the Dragon Gate and used my download code for Conquest. Afterwards I went back to the Crystal Ball but it still puts the Path Bonuses as unavailable.

Also, is it better for Mozu to promote as soon as she hits Level 10, or should I wait until 20 as with the regular units? I intend on making her a merchant.

Promoting at Level 10 is mostly a waste of levels really, so there isn't much reason to, unless you're using her solely for her Easy Life skill

Ok, so I married Silas and Azura and Kaze and Mozu in Birthright. I am on chapter 10 right now, and I only unlocked Sophie and Shigure's paralogue. When will Midori's be unlocked?

Edited by Leif

Is there a list of these restrictions anywhere? The website says nothing about this.

[spoiler=Birthright plot spoilers]If you don't have atleast an A support with Kaze by the start of chapter 15, he will die after the battle. Midori's paralogue only unlocks after chapter 15 if Kaze survives.

There are no other restrictions like this.

Copied as I accidentally put this in the wrong thread-

Speaking of is there anyway to make Felicia better? I thought Maid was a base class, reclassify her to Strategist at 18, got two talents, tried to promote... Couldn't, switched her back to maid. Her stats are just rather low for a 20 (not TO bad for a 10/20 but I always do 20/20). I REALLY like the made class but she's around 110 total- I have 20's nearing this and 20/4's past that.

And also, I'm playing Revelations. One question: I have a Male MU. I heard somewhere a LONG time ago that if there was a Male MU there would be to many males and not enough females for all kids. Is this true? I honestly haven't counted and am expecting to get more units for more kids. Around Chapter 18 and haven't married anyone, though a lot of people are read to go from A->S (including me with Camilla, Felicia, and Elisse- though Elisse only because I was trying to quick level her.)

And also, I'm playing Revelations. One question: I have a Male MU. I heard somewhere a LONG time ago that if there was a Male MU there would be to many males and not enough females for all kids. Is this true? I honestly haven't counted and am expecting to get more units for more kids. Around Chapter 18 and haven't married anyone, though a lot of people are read to go from A->S (including me with Camilla, Felicia, and Elisse- though Elisse only because I was trying to quick level her.)

Felicia's kind of like a poor man's Elise that comes prepromoted really.

(She actually has less defense than Elise)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

And also, I'm playing Revelations. One question: I have a Male MU. I heard somewhere a LONG time ago that if there was a Male MU there would be to many males and not enough females for all kids. Is this true? I honestly haven't counted and am expecting to get more units for more kids. Around Chapter 18 and haven't married anyone, though a lot of people are read to go from A->S (including me with Camilla, Felicia, and Elise- though Elise only because I was trying to quick level her.)

Excluding Corrin there is an equal amount of bachelors and bachelorettes meaning if you marry any 1st gen female that is not a Corrinsexual one of the guys isn't going to be able to get married. If you want all the children then marry a Corrinsexual or 2nd generation.

Felicia's kind of like a poor man's Elise that comes prepromoted really.

(She actually has less defense than Elise)

I was scared of that. Due to her XP growths I actually thought she was a base class, and super maid or something would be the promoted. Ah well, she's basically a healer Jeigan then. Live and learn. Thank you for the info!

Excluding Corrin there is an equal amount of bachelors and bachelorettes meaning if you marry any 1st gen female that is not a Corrinsexual one of the guys isn't going to be able to get married. If you want all the children then marry a Corrinsexual or 2nd generation.

Ah gotcha. Well I guess I shall marry neither Camilla or Felicia them. I think Kaden's daughter looks kinda cute, I wonder what her personality will be like though. (I've tried to go spoiler free besides pics.) Thanks for the info!

Minor spoilers

Izana

Fuga

Yukimura

Flora

Gunter

Scarlet

Shura

Ah I see, thank you! So Three Females for Revelation. Hmmm... May choose one of those- marrying a kid leaves a bad taste in my mouth no matter the age. Need to get going, Chapter 18 and no kids means soon they can't catch up. I even broke my no grind rule and have been scouting to bring up some of the lower levels, my goal is EVERYONE 20/20. Do that once per game, subsequent play throughs are more for fun.

Thank you again Cocoa, you seem to know a lot!

Just want to confirm but this applies for both genders of Corrin, right?

Ah I see, thank you! So Three Females for Revelation. Hmmm... May choose one of those- marrying a kid leaves a bad taste in my mouth no matter the age. Need to get going, Chapter 18 and no kids means soon they can't catch up. I even broke my no grind rule and have been scouting to bring up some of the lower levels, my goal is EVERYONE 20/20. Do that once per game, subsequent play throughs are more for fun.

Thank you again Cocoa, you seem to know a lot!

Anna aside, Flora is quite late, and Scarlet uh...leaves your party, so that's one thing

Just want to confirm but this applies for both genders of Corrin, right?

Parents are tied to males, so the problem only arises with male corrins