"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

The max number of objects you can place is 50. Includes buildings, trees, etc.

Thanks for the response.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 quick questions.

1.What is A+ support?

2.How many units can you put into your streetpass team?

3.Do skills like Sun God stack. (A.e. if I have 2 characters with Sun God close together with other characters around them, do those other character health get raised by 20% twice)?

4. Do skills like Sun God stack with Servant’s Joy?

1. A+ support is an extra level of support between particular characters of the same gender If A+ support is available, they can immediately A+ support after achieving A support. Having an A+ support allows one unit to change to the other unit's base class(or secondary if the unit already has access to that class). Also important to note that A+ support isn't both ways at the same time, it's only one way.

Ex. Let's take Leon and Marx for example. Leon and Marx achieve A support. Then, Leon achieves A+ support with Marx. However, Marx is still only at A support with Leon, and he can A+ support someone else if he wants(it could be Leon). Leon can now use Buddy Seal to class change to the cavalier class tree.

2. Maximum of 10.

3. Don't think so, I can probably test this and have an answer for you later.

4. Same as 3.

1. A+ support is an extra level of support between particular characters of the same gender If A+ support is available, they can immediately A+ support after achieving A support. Having an A+ support allows one unit to change to the other unit's base class(or secondary if the unit already has access to that class). Also important to note that A+ support isn't both ways at the same time, it's only one way.

Ex. Let's take Leon and Marx for example. Leon and Marx achieve A support. Then, Leon achieves A+ support with Marx. However, Marx is still only at A support with Leon, and he can A+ support someone else if he wants(it could be Leon). Leon can now use Buddy Seal to class change to the cavalier class tree.

2. Maximum of 10.

3. Don't think so, I can probably test this and have an answer for you later.

4. Same as 3.

Thanks!

So to be clear on the A+ support: Can a character A+ support with all characters from the same gender he/she can support with? Or only a few particular?

Thanks!

So to be clear on the A+ support: Can a character A+ support with all characters from the same gender he/she can support with? Or only a few particular?

Anyone except Kamui, though a given character can only A+ support one character per playthrough.

Do A+ Supports have a conversation, or are they purely gameplay related?

Pure gameplay. A little text box appears explaning A+ and nothing else.

I have a question that's been bothering me for awhile.

Is there an item in-game that acts like the Second Seal?

Resetting a units level? Because I've heard of the Parallel Seal, which makes a unit change classes: But not their level itself, which if I'm thinking correctly, means that if you aren't lucky with Stat Growths, you might reach your limit and not cap something, say, Resistance.

This, would irk me, and then there's the case of having 6 Skill Slots. (technically five, but whatever) I doubt you can just buy EVERY skill, so how can we try-hards get our supreme units for Streetpass encounters?

I have a question that's been bothering me for awhile.

Is there an item in-game that acts like the Second Seal?

Resetting a units level? Because I've heard of the Parallel Seal, which makes a unit change classes: But not their level itself, which if I'm thinking correctly, means that if you aren't lucky with Stat Growths, you might reach your limit and not cap something, say, Resistance.

This, would irk me, and then there's the case of having 6 Skill Slots. (technically five, but whatever) I doubt you can just buy EVERY skill, so how can we try-hards get our supreme units for Streetpass encounters?

There is no seal that resets levels however, there is a thing called an Eternal Seal which increases your max level by five(Only works on promoted units).However they cost 12000 a pop so yeah.We are unsure if there is a cap on the level you can use them.

Also I would like to ask, what happens if Felicia or Joker reclass to Dread Fighter or Dark Falcon, those their level change, or are they like Aqua?

There is no seal that resets levels however, there is a thing called an Eternal Seal which increases your max level by five(Only works on promoted units).However they cost 12000 a pop so yeah.We are unsure if there is a cap on the level you can use them.

Also I would like to ask, what happens if Felicia or Joker reclass to Dread Fighter or Dark Falcon, those their level change, or are they like Aqua?

Reclassing into special classes like Dread Fighter/Dark Falcon/Singer apparently increases your level by 20 if you are promoted (i.e. it preserves your internal level) so I'd guess Felicia and Jakob's level would do the same. Someone previously described Felicia/Jakob's situation as akin to coming prepackaged with 4 Eternal Seals, so maybe they can go up to 60 naturally in a special class?

Thanks Bovinian, another question, I have been hearing that Lv.99 is the cap for eternal seals.Is that so?(If it is I will be grinding a lot.)

Thanks Bovinian, another question, I have been hearing that Lv.99 is the cap for eternal seals.Is that so?(If it is I will be grinding a lot.)

That is indeed so. I saw a video with some Lv. 99 units in PvP.

That is indeed so. I saw a video with some Lv. 99 units in PvP.

I knew the cap was high but damn.This will be interesting to see how many people are dedicated enough to level everyone to 99.

I knew the cap was high but damn.This will be interesting to see how many people are dedicated enough to level everyone to 99.

I just realized that if you're really RNG screwed, you could still end up not maxing out some stats like Mag on a physically oriented character even at level 99. That would suck.

On a side note, I've heard that statues give out permanent stat boosts. What's the highest amount of boosts that statues in total can give? Can we build so many statues that we end up giving every character +20 Spd or something?

I just realized that if you're really RNG screwed, you could still end up not maxing out some stats like Mag on a physically oriented character even at level 99. That would suck.

On a side note, I've heard that statues give out permanent stat boosts. What's the highest amount of boosts that statues in total can give? Can we build so many statues that we end up giving every character +20 Spd or something?

You know, if you're 100% sure a certain unit is never going to be using magic, perpetually low Mag is a blessing as it makes magical enemies do less damage to you when they proc Breaking Sky.

But yeah it does suck for units that have nonexistent Mag growth but have a higher Mag modifer than Str modifer...seriously IS why?

Edited by Bovinian

3.Do skills like Sun God stack. (A.e. if I have 2 characters with Sun God close together with other characters around them, do those other character health get raised by 20% twice)?

4. Do skills like Sun God stack with Servant’s Joy?

Alright following up on my answer for 1 and 2, I just tested these two.

3. Multiple instances of Sun God do not stack. However, separate skills with the same effect do (such as Sun God and Healing Voice)

4. Sun God and similar skills does not trigger Servant's Joy

Does the AI actually use Rallies effectively this time around?

I once had a unit killed in Nohr chapter 9 because its stationary boss used Rally Speed before a nearby enemy moves. If anything, this shows that they do use this for more than a simple wait command alternative.

I once had a unit killed in Nohr chapter 9 because its stationary boss used Rally Speed before a nearby enemy moves. If anything, this shows that they do use this for more than a simple wait command alternative.

Welp, guess that answers that.

They do use them, though I'm not sure what the expectation of "effectively" is

What I meant was, in Awakening, enemies with Rally skills used them after everyone else had moved, which isn't a very effective use of such skills. This led me to wonder whether they were smarter with the use of such skills in this game.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Alright following up on my answer for 1 and 2, I just tested these two.

3. Multiple instances of Sun God do not stack. However, separate skills with the same effect do (such as Sun God and Healing Voice)

4. Sun God and similar skills does not trigger Servant's Joy

Aww that sucks D: I wanted 3 characters with Servant’s Joy and Sun God for loads of AOE healing.

Could you also test Snake Venom + 4fangs + Deadly Breath combo on Velour a.e. (yes I want to do this on my Velour xD)? And

Could you test if "Seal" skills stack aswell (a.e. Strength Seal and Magic Seal)?

Thanks!

What exactly is Suzukaze's reason for joining Kamui in the Nohr path? I know that....

he felt responsible for Kamui's kidnapping, but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the situation in chapter 11 of Nohr, and it's not until they have a support conversation that Kamui knows about that. Sadly I can't understand much of the dialogues but it appears there's a misunderstanding?