Who Would You Want To Be Your Mirage?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wil from FE7! He's the first thing that popped into my mind without thinking!! My first love when I played the game!

Edited by ChocolaChao

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... This is an interesting thing to think about. And my answer does really depend on whether Mirages operate similarly to Personas (connecting to their characters on a personality basis), or if they're essentially just companions and not reflections of personality.

If it's the former, then my Mirage would be either Sumia or Soren. I share enough personality traits with both of them that I would connect extremely easily (more so with Sumia than Soren).

If it's the latter, then my Mirage would have to be Ephraim, Lethe or Sothe. Ephraim because he's my favourite lord in the series, and would be a pretty kickass Mirage to have (I love spear based combat). Lethe, because she's a fascinating member of the Tellius cast, and the effects of a Laguz as a Mirage would be pretty interesting to see/experience. Sothe, well, I'm not totally sure why, but he's been my favourite Tellius character since Path of Radiance, so I'd just like to have him as a Mirage. A thief would be very interesting to have in combat after all XD

Hmm... This is an interesting thing to think about. And my answer does really depend on whether Mirages operate similarly to Personas (connecting to their characters on a personality basis), or if they're essentially just companions and not reflections of personality.

They aren't Personas, more like demons in SMT, entities with their own will (atleast after being purified), but partnering with you. So it come down to who would you want to be partnered with, or who you think would look cool with a mirage appearance, or how cool/fitting your carnage form would be if you're associated with X mirage.

They aren't Personas, more like demons in SMT, entities with their own will (atleast after being purified), but partnering with you. So it come down to who would you want to be partnered with, or who you think would look cool with a mirage appearance, or how cool/fitting your carnage form would be if you're associated with X mirage.

Great to know. It's still a tough question, but I'd definitely end up choosing one of the two Tellius characters I mentioned in my initial post. Probably Lethe due to how interesting it would be to have a Carnage form and abilities based around a Laguz.

Come to think of it, I want an awesome axe wielder Mirage. Maybe Dart, Heath, Cherche, or Crimson.

If there were wyvern riders in Persona Emblem, I'd imagine them being somewhat half-wyvern, and either fly using wings, or fly on some robot dragon jet thing.

Hmm. Picking characters only from the same games, I guess I would pick Gotoh. Sage archetypes appeal to me. Though even if I picked five from each game I don't know how easily I would be able to choose just one.

Wow...this is actually a lot harder than I thought it would be! Let's see...

If there are no restrictions: Mia, Nephenee, Marcia, Jill, Ilyana, Brom, Soren, Titania, Ike, Lyn, Hector, Rebecca, Matthew, Ephraim, Joshua, Lucina, Robin, Owain, Cherche, Morgan

(Jill got me to fall in love with wyvern riders and Nephenee is B.A., especially in FE10. Both are tanky and destructive as heck...I love it!)

I really love characters that excel in speed and/or power (names in bold pretty much the top class...more or less...minus a few)!

If there are restrictions(gender, personality, etc.), a.k.a being Realistic: Ike, Soren, Hector, Ephriam, Robin, Morgan, Owain

I think Morgan and Soren are pretty much the heads and tail of me. Morgan fits my very positive, goofy, (child-like heart,) and helpful side that most people see.

Soren fits my reserved and cold side that I have a tendency not to show unless I need to. I can seem quite rude and mean towards some people sometimes (and if not for God, I would REALLY seem like Soren because then I wouldn't hold back)

Both of them share my good tactics skill, determination, seriousness, and how I don't really care what people really think of me.

However, if I had to pick one......I'd go with...Morgan! Morgan has good skills with swords and magic... a beautiful combination for me! :Joshua:

(Probably would've chosen Ike or Nephenee other wise...love those two!)

• Notice how more than half my list is made up of FE:Path of Radiance [FE9] and FE: Radiant Dawn [FE10] characters and how most of them are females? That's because:

1.) I love FE9 and (to a certain and similar extent) FE10

2.) A lot of the Females in FE are freakin' awesome! Especially those from Tellius(not to disrespect the many others)!

Edited by Busterman64

My own power as a creator is next to nonexistent, so probably no mirage will bother with me. It will also depend on what do I want to do with the mirage. Do I want someone to talk to (in which case someone like Kris or Silas will be great), or do I want someone to fight with (in which case an armour knight will be great, if Genei Ibunroku ♯FE is any indication)? Or should I ignore all these and just pick my favourite character (which would be Lugh and Raigh)? So many to pick...

From the many way I acnt and personaity, I can see about four possible choices that'd be the most realizable: Minerva, Gotoh, Inigo and Leon

Probably Sumia or Olivia.

Probably Sumia or Olivia because clumsiness and shyness.

Lol?

• 2 weeks later...

Gordin or Sumia.

I am similar to Gordin because I look a lot younger than I am (people younger than me talk down to me). Plus bows are my favorite weapons!

In terms of Sumia, I'm very awkward and clumsy. And girly.