QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballroom ghost. I'm pretty passive and chill and ghost waltz (heh) by myself, but if you really insist on putting me to rest, make an attractive woman (ball gown required, ofc) waltz with me. She'll need to keep my pace or she'll become my eternal partner. If you bother me though, I'll be forced to put you to rest.

Edited by Nightmare

i would just haunt the shit out of any and everyone and be really annoying

exorcising me would involve yelling bad words at me in latin until i feel bad and fuck off this mortal coil

If it hasn't been asked before, ask what our favorite utensils are.

It's ok to say sport or chopsticks or whatever, but make sure you also include your favorite of fork spoon and knife specifically.

it probably hasn't, hell.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN: What's your favorite utensil, as asked by Severian?

see the quote for deets

All you chopsticks answerers don't forget there's one request in this question

It's ok to say sport or chopsticks or whatever, but make sure you also include your favorite of fork spoon and knife specifically.

Unless it was a request that you didn't want to follow anyway, I guess no one's forcing you~

though I wouldn't be that surprised if ike came back and enforced it

Ya nbd if you don't provide them but it'd be cool if you did.

EDIT-I guess I should mention that I particularly love the kind of soup-spoon they seem to serve in chinese restaurants, which is usually deeper but less wide than the kind of soup-spoon I'm used to seeing elsewhere.

Edited by Severian

EDIT-I guess I should mention that I particularly love the kind of soup-spoon they seem to serve in chinese restaurants, which is usually deeper but less wide than the kind of soup-spoon I'm used to seeing elsewhere.

omg I agree those are souper great