QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forks

but they have to be well-shaped and balanced and stuff (not too picky but shitty forks are lame)

runner up is the soup spoon severian mentioned

pictured: users who are bad at reading comprehension

hey man I didn't read his post

anyway KNIVES because I can use it as a weapon 8)

fork cause the only thing i can't eat with it is soup, and even then, it's just the broth that's stopping me.

if the spork both had a less childish sounding name and aesthetic appeal (eg, the only time i've ever used one was in elementary school), then it would be that utensil.

i'm a fan of the idea of chopsticks, but i still can't properly use them, so i hate them. but they still wouldn't be my favorite. the knife is rad, and is my runner-up.

hey man I didn't read his post

Excuse me for not reading his post either

Well his post was quoted in the question post~

There are some people who read the question in the title but not the post the question was posted in, but that kinda lets them miss out on some elaboration that the post can include that the title can't, since titles are way more limited

again, nobody's forcing you to do anything, but the posts usually has some helpful stuff in it so follow the title at your own risk!! =O

spoon. don't really use anything else

Okay, this requires further explanation. Do you have an entirely soup-based diet?

also all the memetic spork love ignoring the superiority and memelessness of the splade