SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

291. if you had a chance to selectively erase parts of your memory, would you take it? what would you do with it?

292. are there any questions you want to be asked? be HONEST, nothing like “nuh im fine with anything!!”

293. would you ever dye your hair? if so, what colour?

294. on a 5x5 alignment chart with the axes [ pure - wholesome - neutral - edgy - edgiest ], [ adorable - cute - neutral - scary - terrifying ], what would you identify as?

295. what would be the easiest way to convince you to do something?

296. i assume iris has strongarmed you to take that one quiz about love languages? what’s the best way for someone to express their appreciation for you??

297. how do you usually show appreciation to others?

298. how did you become friends with iris?

299. what are some of your pet peeves?

300. how would you conquer the earth?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

301. if i were about to meet one of your friends, what would you warn them about me? 405460903182598164.png?v=1

302. what's the best advice you've ever received?

303. what are some physical traits you find attractive?

304. describe what you appreciate about one person in gw server without naming them or hinting at who they are (e.g. gendered pronouns)!!

305. how do you force yourself to do something when you lack motivation?

306. are there any upcoming things that you’re excited about? what are they?

307. what’s something about you that surprises people?

308. thanks for existing conq 17379ca428.png

309. what is your personal definition of “success”?

310. what’s the earliest memory you can recall? how old were you at the time?

311. how would you describe your sense of humor?

312. what kind of memes do you like?

313. do you have a favourite meme?

314. what are some names you like, from either gender?

315. are there any names you’ll forever dislike by association?

316. what’s a memorable name you’ve heard irl?

317. iyo, what is the easiest way to judge someone’s character?

318. given the chance, would you change anything about the past (general history)?

319. did you ever have an edgy phase?

320. what should i add to this?

Spoiler

ff197ed143.png

Edited by Kinumi

mafia break pt 3

321. how would you diffuse a situation in which someone finds out that you shot them the previous night and confronts you about it d09fc7324b.png

322. on a classic alignment chart, where would you say your eimm playstyle falls?

323. besides protective/supportive roles, what’s a role you think would be super useful on your side, but not one you’d ever want to roll personally?

324. if you hosted an eimm, what would it be called?

325. would you ever host an eimm?

326. how to form a good hitlist??

327. iris told me you were the ~ultimate spectator~. have you read a lot of sfmafia games? which have been your favourite?

328. are you a snake, sheep, or wolf? :thinking:

329. how would you define “soft ally” and “hard ally”?

330. do you agree with your placement on the healthy alignment chart? are there any other placements you disagree with? for reference:

Spoiler

b232de7926.png

331. favourite quote on the chart above?

332. between Kim’s Official Top 11 Scariest and Top 11 Cutest EiMM Players lists, you take up a single spot. which list do you think you’re on, and where do you fall?

333. what factors do you think contribute to a win? please assign them all percentages. refa’s answer is under the spoiler if you need an example, but i really want to see your independent opinion if possible

Spoiler
Spoiler

20% Kill Priority
25% Diplomacy
20% Networking
10% Reputation
15% Roles
10% Luck

334. favourite alias from last game, excluding your own?

335. if you had to sort eimm players by playstyles in the fewest number of categories possible, what would those categories be called?

336. without taking personal relationships into account, if someone were trying to slip into jaburu’s f3, which member would most likely be offed, and why? actually i think you might have answered this in smash gy but i forgot 366999782348292108.png?v=1

337. to you, what makes the “perfect ally” aside from honesty and loyalty?

338. what’s the best way to deal with someone you know is lying? confront, silently kill, etc.?

339. do you agree that refa is the cutest eimm player ever??

340. what would you say were your biggest mistakes from healthy eimm, and what would you have done differently in hindsight?

Edited by Kinumi

341. what is unforgivable under any circumstance?

342. do you accessorize?

343. do you believe in karma?

344. do you believe in fate?

345. do you have an internal or external locus of control?

346. if you could invent any single thing, without limitations, what would you create?

347. beyond basic outerwear, what do you wear during winter to keep warm? e.g. scarves, etc.

348. favourite jaburu pfp on discord?

Spoiler

ae02bc87560d8d47f88ed823be6129b2.jpg?size=102461098ab0eeb6605b403ab0f6b3382379.jpg?size=1024b484ae13836d8b68facf8af649df3b95.jpg?size=2048

349. rank jaburu from most bullyable to least bullyable

350. on a scale from 1 (not bullyable) to 10 (extremely bullyable), where does tom place?

Edited by Kinumi

1. Ignore all those questions from whoever that is and answer mine instead

2. What are ur favorite video games outside of touhou

3. if we did a hydra should it be called conquererboy or WEINERCONQUEROR?

4. are you the type of person who prefers to talk to the opposite sex or are you more comfortable with dudes, preferably with oil and wrestling

5. glass half-empty or glass half-full

21 hours ago, Conqueror said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'd probably not pick anyone with a personality too similar to mine, because in my experience that just leads to 2 people who don't talk to each other much and keep too many secrets. I'd also pick someone who I think has a fairly strong/aggressive personality, because I can be somewhat bullheaded at times and appreciate it when people don't just roll over. So I'd choose someone like Iris who could keep me on my toes but who I'm still comfortable talking and sharing stuff with.

Followup question.

Why didn't you choose Kinumi?

ROFLEmoji.jpg

Edited by Omega.

My apologies if these have been asked already.

I. Favorite of the classical and Chinese elements?

II. Which of the seven deadly sins and seven heavenly virtues do you most relate to?

III. Hot or cold?

IV. How did you decide on the name Conquerer?

V. Do you have a favorite history or mythology to learn about?

On 9/4/2018 at 11:23 PM, Kinumi said:

146. when’s the last time you’ve sung to others?

147. given the chance, what would you want to know about the future, if anything?

148. what sf theme do you use? why aren’t you using sakura’s pink forest?

149. do you have a sweet tooth?

150. do you wear sunglasses? hats?

151. do you believe in parallel universes?

152. have you ever sailed on a boat? how was it? if not, would you ever want to?

153. did you know that kitty is actually kitty’s real name? did you ever think it wasn’t?

154. do you know about the four temperaments (sanguine/choleric/phlegmatic/melancholic)? which one(s) do you identify with?

155. out of the four basic elements (water/fire/earth/air), which do you lean towards most?

146. During that VC duet with SB. I’m pretty shy about singing to others so I don’t do it often.

147. When and how I die, so I know how much time I have left.

148. I use the blue and white one, it’s aesthetic and soothing. Pink forest just doesn’t do it for me.

149. Not really, although I enjoy sweet things. I have more of a umami tooth.

150. I only wear sunglasses while hiking. I wore a baseball cap around half the time in uni to cover up my messy bedhead, since I would roll out of bed and then run straight to class.

151. Not particularly.

152. I’ve been on several cruise ships and a research vessel (I’m not going to count stuff like ferries, I’ve been on quite a few of those). The cruise ships were nauseating experiences, it was difficult to sleep or eat with the semi-constant feeling of rocking. The RV was for an oceanographic research project, and it was fun throwing capsules overboard and pulling them back up, although one slip and I would have fallen overboard and probably drowned.

153. I was told that a few weeks ago! I never expected anyone to be named Kitty, so it took me by surprise that a) that wasn’t just a username and b) she used her real name as her username. But then again, so do you, kinda.

154. Melancholic.

155. Earth, probably.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:06 AM, Koneko said:

41 // What habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier?

42 // What’s the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime?

43 // What’s a common experience for many people that you’ve never experienced?

44 // What melts your heart thinking about it / seeing it?

45 // What is something you’re embarrassingly bad at?

46 // Who among your friend group would become the next best president and why?

47 // That being said, who would you never want to be elected as the president in your friend group and why?

48 // If EiMM was Avengers Civil War, who would you think be the leader of each side and who would most likely join in each respective side?

49 // Rank Jaburu in terms of least to most threatening outside of mafia!

50 // If Friendship Inc. was an actual sitcom (like the Office), who would be which stereotype?

41. Waking up at around 7 in the morning (or earlier). Life is easier when you have more daytime to work with.

42. Nothing so far, really. A lot of events that have hit national news have occured close to me or my friends, but I haven’t really been affected by most of them. Oh wait, i just realized this question doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with my personal experience. Well in that case i’d pick 9/11 just for how it completely changed the domestic and international landscape. I still remember that day in school when our teacher brought in a mini-tv and we watched the second tower crumble live.

43. I never went to any parties in high school or got involved in underage drinking (according to American laws).

44. When someone really cares.

45. Talking to people (irl). I’ll have a bunch of lines prepared in my head, Mikan style, and then when I try to talk they’ll all come out in a jumble or i’ll just weakly nod and smile with a one-word answer.

46. I...don’t know if I can really think of a coherent friend group I’m part of. And president of what? If you rephrase this and reask it I’ll try to answer it for you.

47. See above.

48. Sadly, i’ve never watched Civil War so I actually don’t know what sides there are except I think there’s a law side and a rebel side. I think the standard alignment chart works well here, with Law people joining Stark and Chaos people joining Rogers. Too many people to name individually though, unless there were specific people you wanted me to play. I'd probably be on the rebel side as I'm generally anti-regulation/registration.

49. Sylv (I haven’t talked to Sylv much outside of mafia but she seems very quiet and nice) < Kim (also very nice but has sadistic urges) < Kitty (I suspect still waters run deep here)

50. Most people would be dorks or sweethearts, there are a few wise guys like Refa who keep cracking laugh track lines, sylv can be the domineering boss, and Kitty is the MC who’s the brunt of most of the jokes because of her reactions to everything happening all around her.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, Omega. said:

If you could go back and advise yourself/give some piece of knowledge to your past self that he'd take to heart, what would it be?

If you had the time, energy, and resources to pursue 3 hobbies, what would they be and why?

Stop being afraid of rejection/failure and just go for it. You’ll be happier if you try and fail instead of just running over endless possibilities and probabilities in your head.

Woodworking: I loved shop class in middle school and making tools/trinkets with my own hands, but never got to go any further with that
Writing (fiction): Something I always wanted to do more of (eventually I’d like to publish a book or two) but never had the motivation and energy to go through with
Baking/pastry making: I want to be able to make delicious desserts and treats other people can enjoy, like my mom does.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:23 AM, Omega. said:

What's a perfect day like in your current reality? What about in an ideal reality?

If you could invent a law the world had to follow, what would it be?

Spending time with the people I care about, talking with them and doing things we enjoy together. In an ideal reality, same except that I’m actually talking to these people in person and so we can do things like day trips to museums, parks, festivals, etc.

No lying. Punishment of death. Would make a lot of things easier.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:10 PM, Kinumi said:

ba861d817c.png

some questions, relayed from serela

156. a288381677.png

157. be546759b3.png

158. 7f1c18c722.png

156. I didn’t murder all my friends, loaded question! At least 3 of them survived!

157. I’m not afraid, just tired and in need of a break also so I don’t neglect other non-EIMM things again.

158. I killed your cat, we didn’t have enough room for it in the F4.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:21 PM, Dormio said:

Hi Conq. This is my first post here since July 2015. It took me a while to figure out what my account details were.

Anyway...

1. How worried are you about my follow up post when I return from work today?

1. Late now, but I see your questions and I'm not even close to worried now that I've seen what true terror looks like.

On 9/5/2018 at 6:40 PM, Kinumi said:

ROUND 2: LESS BASIC (some of these probably belonged in round 1 but im lazy)

159. did you sleep well last night?

160. 963e010bb9.png

161. what traits do you value in others?

162. aside from the ones you've already mentioned in your earlier answers, what do you consider to be your own best traits?

163. something you’d want to change about yourself?

164. ripping this off directly from damian: what one single word would you use to describe yourself, and what single word would you like others to describe you as?

165. what word do you THINK people describe you as? is it something you're satisfied with?

edf30f4123.png

fmk shadoweh kassie xinnidy 17379ca428.png

167. i know we kind of went over this recently but im asking it anyways bc i want a direct, more detailed answer: are you more comfortable speaking in group chats or in one-on-one conversations? why?

168. name three fictional characters who you think sum up your personality

159. I did, I fell asleep at around 10 and then woke up just before 7 for a good 9 hours of sleep. How did you sleep?

160. I have a boring pillow from walmart, nothing special.

161. I answered part of this in Kitty's question but I'd like to add honestly and loyalty to the ones I mentioned already.

162. Flexibility when confronted with change, the ability to think outside the box.

163. I wish I wasn't so indecisive and shy.

164. This one to both questions (best girl of her show).

165. I have no idea what people think of me. Friendly maybe? (Someone once said they thought I was outgoing LOL) I guess I'm okay with that.

166. Kim this is a sinful question

Spoiler

xinnidy kassie shadoweh in that order

167. I prefer one-on-one for serious conversations because I can adjust my tone and filter depending on who I'm talking to, and if I really trust someone I'd be more comfortable confiding with them alone rather than with other people watching. I like group chats for nonserious talk because it's easier to dip in and out while doing other things.

168. Adding on to my previous answer (Jack Burden from All the King's Men and Toru from Norwegian Wood), let's say Van Hohenheim.

Spoiler

your singing is really really good and im grateful that you decided to sing in such a large vc, ik everyone kinda hijacked your song (sorry) but you did great seriously 7a58c7b3d2.png this is a question

Edited by Kinumi

53 // If you built a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would the rooms look like?

54 // If you lived in a virtual reality world of your own creation, what would it look like?

55 // If you were given five million dollars to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?

56 // What qualities do all your friends have in common?

57 // What song can you listen to over and over and never get tired of it?

58 // What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

59 // What songs hit you with a wave of nostalgia every time you hear it?

60 // Are there certain songs you listen to based on your mood? If so, what songs do you tend to listen to depending on those moods?

354. what three traits does jaburu (as a group) embody?

355. melee or long-range attackers?

356. without taking monetary costs or the convenience of others into account, would you prefer burial or cremation?

357. what would you want your last words to be?

358. what would your irl flip video be?

359. what would your irl death flavour be?

360. what would you want your last meal to be?

361. favourite pokemon starter? if it’s squirtle, what’s your second favourite?

362. is there any hobby you’ve been meaning to try out, but haven’t gotten around to yet for whatever reason?

363. how would you describe your taste in music?

364. books?

365. anything you’re reading atm?

366. have you read/do you like agatha christie’s work?

367. what are some songs you like that you haven’t already queued in vc before? don’t think you can avoid this question, i’ll strongarm you

368. do you listen to podcasts?

369. do you prefer movies or tv shows?

370. what are some you’d recommend?

371. favourite/least favourite genres in media?

372. what clichés do you dislike most?

373. what are some video games series you really like?

374. off the top of your head, are there any fictional characters whose character designs you really appreciate? also you should post pictures

375. wow, you actually play/played fire emblem? what do you enjoy most about it?

376. what fe games have you played?

377. who are some of your favourite units in general?

378. off the top of your head, what video game(s) have you sunk the most hours into?

379. what kind of traits do you appreciate in fictional characters? is there something that all of your favourites have in common?

380. what game/movie soundtracks do you enjoy?