SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

12. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to situations first)?

13. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

14. If you had to choose, would you rather live under a tyranny of the masses or under a tyranny of a despot?

15. What do you find the best way to express yourself (in words, in music, in drawing etc.)?

16. What's the origin of your username?

17. Favorite flavor of ice cream?

18. How has the interview experience been for you?

19. First and current impressions of me?

20. Favorite dwarf from The Hobbit (if any)?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite burger joint?

Favorite pizza toppings?

• Around here, lies a burger chain called "Five Guys". Lots of burger, and it's pretty good too. Their fries are the high point though
  • Pepperoni and that's about it

12. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to situations first)?

13. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

14. If you had to choose, would you rather live under a tyranny of the masses or under a tyranny of a despot?

15. What do you find the best way to express yourself (in words, in music, in drawing etc.)?

16. What's the origin of your username?

17. Favorite flavor of ice cream?

18. How has the interview experience been for you?

19. First and current impressions of me?

20. Favorite dwarf from The Hobbit (if any)?

12. An active ruler takes on problems before they occur. I'd sooner jump the gun than play counter-defender. Lives would theoretically be lost due to being in a position of standby. I'm not down with that

13. Naturalism, please. Justice existed before law.

14. It's probably easier to live under the tyranny of the masses, since odds are that I'm not going to be the only one in a particular region that has specific beliefs. Adopting a seperate living location based on such beliefs would be easier if the masses came to the agreement that exiling us would be optimal.

15. Probably, through inspiration of laughter. I'll intentionally make myself look like a doofus from time to time, just to bring out some chuckles.

My username is Elieson, which is a mispelling of Eleison, is derived from the Latin "Kyrie Eleison" meaning "Lord, Have mercy." It's actually a skill in Ragnarok Online, which I was notorious for mispelling. Eventually, I remade my priest after a server wipe and just went with Elieson, so people could identify me more easily. The name stuck and I've been Elieson for over 15 years now.

17. Coffee :D Lactose intolerance sucks but I still love the flavor

18. Enjoyable; I like getting hit with any and all questions, seriously. The fact that I can offer clarity to those curious makes me feel like my time isn't wasted

19. First? You always struck me as a weird highschool freshman band kid who didn't socialize too well.

Current! I feel like you're a pretty technical guy, who would do well living on your own. You're probably social enough in general settings, getting along with older-aged people rather than peers and younger aged kids. Not a Microsoft guy.

20. Moria's Lord Balin always intrigued me. I wish more had gone into his backstory. Though the sudden [plot] did catch me off guard

8. i wondered if you would be the type to act in a shakespearean play or something more like a comedy.... sorry if I phrased that bad. (Guess I have to improve my english ^^')

11ter. (Sorry for that typo) So... So you look like Nigel Thornberry ? And now I think you might look like Waluigi... Can I go by... Wigel ?

8. Ahhhh. Give me some kind of flamboyant over-the-top role of performance. I'd embrace it!

11ter. I don't really look like him, I just have a dominant schnoz. I'd accept Wigel. Better than Sara

• Around here, lies a burger chain called "Five Guys". Lots of burger, and it's pretty good too. Their fries are the high point though

Haha, glad you enjoy it. I don't eat from it much but I think it's the best one too.

19. How did you like this interview?

20. Any question you didn't feel comfortable answering?

21. Any question you really liked?

22. Would you like to add anything extra?

Thank you for satisfying all of our questions. This is the last day, I've got nothing more so once again, thanks.

Edited by Rxmonste

SF Interview #48: Shadowofchaos
Interview ends on 29/11/2015.

Final nomination count:

5: Shadowofchaos
4: Anacybele
2: Ghast Station
2: Charlie
2: Terrador
1: Fire Emblem Fan
1: Sorin
1: Nexas
1: Quintessence
1: Shin
Shadowofchaos wins. Ask away.

Does he know he won?

Anyway, uh...

1. How went the job interview?

2. How has your time been in Alabama?

3. What made you join SF?

4. How did you meet Belinda?

5. Will you lift the questions limit?

1. How much time do you spend playing vidya gaems?

2. Where did your username come from?

3. Who's your main after Robin?

4. Favorite thing about Splatoon?

5. Least favorite thing about Splatoon?

Edited by sylveonzoroark

1. What got you into FE originally?

2. How much does family mean to you?

3. How much sadistic joy do you get from Elwind spiking? :P:

4. Favorite manga?

5. Tips for someone who just started a Let's play channel? (Aka me)

1: First and current impressions of me?

2: Do you miss living in Las Vegas?

3: How have you been handling the kawaii?

4: Where would you rank your Japanese language skills on a scale from 1 through 10?

5: Any luck on getting a job in the Heart of Dixie?

Edited by BLS

1. So how's life treating you these days?

2. Your favorite JRPGs other than Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts?

3. How familiar are you with Metal Gear Solid?

4. Your favorite non-Nintendo series besides Kingdom Hearts?

5. Your opinion on Star Wars?

Edited by Rxmonste