SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF Interview #52: Anacybele
Interview ends on 27/12/2015.

Unless people want to extend it because the holidays might get in the way of asking and answering questions? I believe we did something like that last year too.

Final nomination count:

12: Anacybele
10: Red Fox of Fire
2: Ebony
2: Soul
2: Breezy
1: Charlie
1: Quintessence
1: Naughx
1: I.M. Gei
1: Austin
Edited by Hattusili I

Yeah, it might considering how fast people post questions here and I'm going to be on a drive Thursday to where we're spending Christmas. I should have internet for my laptop, but I dunno how much time I'll have while I'm gone. So if you want to extend it, that's okay with me.

Surprised I actually won this time since I noticed that at least twice, I narrowly lost. :P

But ask away, folks! Just, keep it to five questions per post so I'm not bombarded. lol

Edited by Anacybele

1. Indirectly, my brother who died this past August. He got me into playing Ike in Brawl, and that led me to look up PoR, which I thought sounded TOTALLY awesome, and then I got it and couldn't put it down. I fell in love with Ike almost immediately too. :P

2. I lived there twice, actually. I do miss the warmer weather. And that awesome GameStop that got remodeled just before we left the second time. And being only an hour away from one of my aunts. And the huge windows we had. But I like Fayetteville more than Hinesville, so I don't really miss it all that much.

Edited by Anacybele