SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

7. Yeah, I had music in mind.

8. I didn't think of it like that.

9.Huh. Well, do you play your PS3 often?

(BTW, the Super Smash Bros. games don't play like traditional fighting games)

7. Um, does it have to be *final* map music? ;) Because my favourite track is the one where you face Ryoma in Conquest (I know it as 'track 17, CD #6' because I have the soundtrack, but can't read the track names, haha). That CD is almost permanently in my car.

9. No, sadly. It's set up with our PC in the kitchen, whereas I prefer to sit in our living room (where the XBox One is).

And that's cool! I'll have to check it out sometime.

26: Opinion on facial hair?

27: Favorite Disney movie?

28: What are your kids' favorite TV shows?

29: Have you been to any parts of America other than California?

30: Have you played the Enhanced Editions of Baldur's Gate, and if so, what did you think of them?

26. I think it can look cool and I'd certainly never dictate what someone should do with their own hair, but I have to admit that my personal preference is for clean-shaven. Luckily my husband can't grow decent facial hair (he also can't tolerate alcohol at all, and he's mostly Russian/German/British so I think it's pretty funny).

27. Tangled! Before Tangled it was Beauty and the Beast, that castle *sigh*. But Anya prefers to watch movies from our Miyazaki collection, which I'm really pleased about. Her favourite Disney movies are Big Hero 6 and Wreck It Ralph so I've probably seen those the most.

28. Pokemon! Also Sarah and Duck, Bananya (latest obsession), My Little Pony (that's fallen out of favor), Daniel Tiger (same, but it had some really useful messages when Anya was younger). Niko's current favourite is Kate and Mim Mim. Anya also liked Over the Garden Wall which is funny, because she gets scared really easily and many cartoons frighten her.

29. I celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary in Seattle; I've also been to Las Vegas for a week, and I've stayed a few times with friends in Utah (Provo, to be exact). That's it. Most of my vacation time (and money) goes towards visiting my family, otherwise I'd for sure have visited more places.

30. Not yet! It's on my extremely long list of to-do things.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. Um, does it have to be *final* map music? ;) Because my favourite track is the one where you face Ryoma in Conquest (I know it as 'track 17, CD #6' because I have the soundtrack, but can't read the track names, haha). That CD is almost permanently in my car.

9. No, sadly. It's set up with our PC in the kitchen, whereas I prefer to sit in our living room (where the XBox One is).

And that's cool! I'll have to check it out sometime.

7: I would say yes, but ehhh. Also, that track you're thinking of is called Thorn in You.

9. That's too bad, because the game I was hinting at was available on PSN.

10. Have you watched Too Cute on Animal Planet?

1. Do you cycle?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

3. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to development first)?

4. Legal naturalism (justice before law) or legal positivism (law before justice)?

5. Retribution or forgiveness?

11.Favorite Bond movie?

12.Favorite Disney movie? (has someone asked you this already? I feel like someone has but I can't get anything by casually searching the last fe pages)

13.Favorite Shakespeare play?

14.Favorite Queen song?

15.Favorite Harry Potter Character?

1. Do you cycle?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

3. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to development first)?

4. Legal naturalism (justice before law) or legal positivism (law before justice)?

5. Retribution or forgiveness?

1. I used to! Currently don't own a bike but definitely want to get back into it one day. There's some really nice trails locally.

2. I'd return to England, being apart from family is tough.

3. Active on social issues, passive in others.

4. As much as I can think of many cases in which legal naturalism would be better, ultimately I opt for legal positivism.

5. Retribution. ;) Personally I'm exceptionally passive and I've never sought retribution (indeed, I have a hard time standing up for myself), but I like to daydream.

11.Favorite Bond movie?

12.Favorite Disney movie? (has someone asked you this already? I feel like someone has but I can't get anything by casually searching the last fe pages)

13.Favorite Shakespeare play?

14.Favorite Queen song?

15.Favorite Harry Potter Character?

11. I've seen like, two of the least acclaimed Sean Connery and all the Pierce Brosnan ones and that's it, so I've arguably seen the poorer ones. I'd like to see the Daniel Craig ones before passing judgement!

12. Yes! Short answer, Tangled.

13. Possibly Hamlet? My least favourite is The Tempest, though.

14. Killer Queen

15. I mentioned Sirius Black earlier but you know what, Professor McGonagall was pretty awesome.

Other game(s) you would like to introduce your daughter?

Baldur's Gate; I'd love to do a family campaign!

Also the Ace Attorney series, since my husband still hasn't completed the next game.

I'm probably going to give her my old DS and Rocket Slime next, because that's a really cute game with simple controls. She also plays Wind Waker and Minecraft.

But I'm also really keen for her to be old enough to start playing board games! We have a couple of kid ones but most of our faves will probably have to wait until she's 9/10. We have a few 3+ player games we rarely get to play! She could probably start playing Carcassonne and Mysterium soon. I'm a huge fan of Uwe Rosenberg's games but those can get pretty complicated.

1. Did you play any horror games? If yes, which one?

2. Favorite ice cream's favor?

3. Favorite season?

4. Least favorite season?

5. Do you like lizards?

Erm, you ignored my other question:

Have you watched Too Cute on Animal Planet?

My apologies!!! No, I haven't.

And you're always still welcome to recommend games! We can always move the PS3.

1. Did you play any horror games? If yes, which one?

2. Favorite ice cream's favor?

3. Favorite season?

4. Least favorite season?

5. Do you like lizards?

1. No, I'm easily scared, haha. I used to watch my ex playing the Silent Hill games (and I saw the movie). Otherwise the closest I've come to playing horror games is Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

2. Chocolate brownie.

3. Autumn; I love the rain and the colours.

4. Summer, I can't stand the heat. Mind you, I've never lived anywhere terribly cold.

5. Yes!!! And not a lizard, but I used to have a pet corn snake. It's still alive (pretty impressive; I got it for my 13th birthday, so it's over 20 years old now) and lives with my mom.

My apologies!!! No, I haven't.

And you're always still welcome to recommend games! We can always move the PS3.

Huh. Then, might I recommend Grim Grimoire (the game in question that I was referring to)?

Well, my worries that we were running out of people to interview were unfounded.

The Draco Knight will get my second vote.

Sorry, Raguna, I'll get you next time, I flipped a coin.

1. You have seemed to been around forever. Are you surprised you haven't been interviewed till now?

2. What is your favorite game series?

3. What is your favorite non-video game related activity?

4. What was your favorite FE game BEFORE Fates came out?

5. Who is best maid and why is it Felicia?

1. You have seemed to been around forever. Are you surprised you haven't been interviewed till now?

2. What is your favorite game series?

3. What is your favorite non-video game related activity?

4. What was your favorite FE game BEFORE Fates came out?

5. Who is best maid and why is it Felicia?

1. I suppose I am.

2. Likely Atelier or Rune Factory, though there might be others.

3. I don't do much other than sleep or do computer stuff.

4. Awakening, largely because it actually got me back into FE again after the disaster that was Shadow Dragon.

5. Because Felicia never lets her mistakes keep her down for long.

1. I'll be the first to ask the ''impressions about me'' question

2. Dog or Cat?

3. Favorite Lord

4. Favorite Ice cream's favor?

5. Favorite fruit