Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

It's probably better than not getting a notification at all. Seriously, sometimes people would quote me, but SF doesn't gives me a notification about it.

You can get notifications when someone quotes you? Like, in-site notifications not email notifications?

Oh, um, on topic post. Megas and Z-moves are sorta mutually exclusive considering they each require a hold item. I don't see why they wouldn't allow you both your one mega pokemon and each pokemon that is equipped with a Z-crystal to use one Z-move per battle in the same battle. The question is how this works with Mega Rayquaza, who doesn't use a mega stone to mega evolve, and so can potentially use Z-moves.

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a Friday which means I'll actually be at home for once! Yayz! I assumed this was going to be a Coro Coro leak too. lol

EDIT: Yep, my calendar says Friday, woot.

Well, we'll get the CoroCoro Leaks before anyway. The new will most certainly just expand of the CoroCoro news anyway.

​That's what happened before.

I might just restart-spam to get a female Popplio

I always reset for a female anyway..

Hmm... That may be actually an argument for chosing Litten actually.

You can get notifications when someone quotes you? Like, in-site notifications not email notifications?

Oh, um, on topic post. Megas and Z-moves are sorta mutually exclusive considering they each require a hold item. I don't see why they wouldn't allow you both your one mega pokemon and each pokemon that is equipped with a Z-crystal to use one Z-move per battle in the same battle. The question is how this works with Mega Rayquaza, who doesn't use a mega stone to mega evolve, and so can potentially use Z-moves.

Yeah, you can set people quoting you for an alert on-site.

Go to your CP and select notifications in the left column, the option is in there somewhere.

Hahahahahahahah.

Gamefaqs is hilarious right now. People are still denying the Chinese leak.

For instance: "Dartrix can't evolve into an archer. It throws darts."

And then saying that "Torracat won't become bipedal because Litten isn't, and doesn't hint at a dirty wrestler motif at all."

And Froakie didn't hint at becoming a dark-type humanoid ninja either.

People are just in denial.

For real, it was nice when we first realized that it might be true, but now that it's virtually confirmed it's kinda hype-ruining.

Edited by The DanMan

So?

Some people don't give a shit about leaks.

There's a difference between not giving a shit about leaks, and denying them.

"I don't really care. I'll see when the game releases."

"These 'leaks' are fakes. I'll see the real deal when the game releases."

So?

Some people don't give a shit about leaks.

As Konnor97 said, there's a difference between not caring about something and actively trying to disprove it- especially after it's gained major evidence.

The mental gymnastics and arbitrary "rules" being thrown around on there are funny.

Its really easier to just think of Z Move as Elemental Gems.... because thats really what it is

That makes we wonder, will Z-Moves work off the base move's power, or simply be a set power? I guess we'll have to wait until the demo is data mined to find out, assuming Ash-Greninja has a Z-Move.

Now I'm also curious, would Hidden Power count as a Normal type Z-Move, or whatever type it actually does damage with?

We need to demo to come out sooner so it can get data mined, gosh darn it! There's so many unanswered questions!

Sure, but I could easily make the argument that the Z-Ring may have 2 modes or something for each one, or may just not be capable of doing both in the same battle. GF could come up with many, MANY, bullshit reasons why it can't do both.

Edited by TrueEm

If Z Ring can't be used alongside Mega, then its obvious everyone would use Mega Garugagreymon because it have the firepower of grace, headband, glasses of pseudo heaven all in one animal

Edited by JSND

Honestly I'd be fine with Ash-Greninja if not for its awful name. At this point I won't be surprised if they shoved Ash himself into the demo.

Would you prefer GreninjAsh ?

Not sure about other country, but at lest they made a special contracted name in French (Sacha + Amphinobi = Sachanobi.)

I found something interesting. I know starters are based on circus theme but I found they are also based on "super heroes".

Rowlet is representing DC/Marvel comics as Green Arrow.

Popplio's final evolution is one of magical girls.

tumblr_ob8l0cudDW1v5sjqto3_500.jpgtumblr_inline_ob8lylyIXX1r8soiz_500.jpg

And for Litten's final evolution probably someone from Dragon Ball or One punch man.

I say Brionne as "Bree-ON." As in, "bree" and then the word "on." It reminded me of the names Yvonne and Brianna, so...

Also, I didn't know you could receive notifications that someone quoted you either. o.O I should turn that setting on.

Greninjass

I never liked Greninja to begin with, this new form is just adding fuel to the fire

That would have to make Greninja part fire, which it isn't.

In other words, it's dousing the fire.

That would have to make Greninja part fire, which it isn't.

In other words, it's dousing the fire.

It does learns Scald, right ? So it still burns, even without fire.

Though with the amount of salt it receives, it's surprising it can't learn Brine...