Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Protect doesn't always work, and Clefable welcomes Will-o-Wisps with open arms.

Are most walls Clefable only carry Stored Power as their only attack move? (aside from Toxic, of course)

Which won't really One hit KO a Mega Gengar especially not without STAB and enough setup

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Slayer, be there when I need Sun stuff while I can trade Moon stuff for you! :awesome:

Absolutely!

This subforum also desperately needs a trade and battle topic

Edited by SlayerX

This is Alola Dugtrio's official bio, I beg of you all to read it. It's hilarious! Seriously, it's worth a read!

"In the Alola region, Dugtrio is revered as an incarnation of the god of the land, and its treated with great importance. This is why the people of Alola fall to their knees and bow deeply whenever they come across an Alolan Dugtrio that has poked its faces out of its burrow.

Alolan Dugtrios whiskers shine with a brilliance akin to golden hair. The whiskers are flexible, just like Digletts, but hard and strong. They continue to grow throughout an Alolan Dugtrios life, although at a very slow rate. Removing Alolan Dugtrio whiskers from the Alola region is prohibited. Its said that those who take them receive divine punishment. Every year, many tourists come back, apparently to return whiskers they had taken.

There is a superstitious belief that many Alolan Dugtrio come out of their holes on a day when a volcano will erupt. Older residents of Alola will flee immediately at the sight. Its thought that Alolan Dugtrio, which live beneath the grounds surface, detect movements in the ground that indicate an impending eruption and are so alarmed that they come aboveground."

Bow dow to those glorious golden locks of hair!

Edited by Water Mage

Wow, that's actually kind of reminiscent of real life right there. There are some animals that seem to be able to foresee earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and people have relied on them to learn when they should evacuate.

And in places like Hawaii, certain animals are held in high regard and even treated like gods.

Edited by Anacybele

Wow, realized that despite being in this thread since near it's beginning, I haven't voted in the poll yet! HERP DERP!!! :P:

WELL...to be fair, for a good while, I was pretty conflicted on what to get and which kinda made me forget to vote later...oh well... Anywho!

Starter

As time went on, I got more conflicted on which starter to get(Esspecially after seeing their final evolutions. Just...good job GameFreak!)

But, in the end, I'm going with Rowlett. Whenever I replay the game, I'm gonna use Litten next, then Popplio last.

And yes, despite what some may say, I LOVE Incineroar's design(although I won't lie, wouldn't have minded if it stayed on all 4's, but hey, I still like what we got)!

incineroar-pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg

Version

While seeing Passimian made me kinda want Sun, I decided to stick with my original pick, Moon. Mostly because I'm a Night person. (......Still want Passimian though...)

passimian.png

Guardian

Does much need to be said about this adorable thing? :Rei:tapulele.png

(I will say though, I like all the guardians and I feel like Tapu Koko fits the "Guardian" description the best! Fini seems more serious(has some seniority), Bulu seems more power oriented, and Lele...seems...innocent).

So...yeah, my last minute 2 cents. :P:

As for Midnight Releases......my Gamestop is having one(wel, the one I made my pre-order at). Question is......do I want to be out at that time(because staying up isn't an issue, driving there that late, kinda yeah)?

Edit: Oh and, if you're not sure if your Gamestop is having a Midnight Release, check out the list in the link:

http://www.nintendo.com/images/page/whats-new/article-assets/gamestop-midnight-event-locations.pdf

Edited by Busterman64

I'm pretty sure all N3DS XL's come with an 8GB card. That's what mine had before I replaced it anyway.

And I value my sleep as well and I just hate night. I don't like the dark and I don't like how lonely, cold, and quiet it tends to get. I'm a sunny day time person 100%. Between this, the exclusives, and the sun theme, Sun is the most perfect Pokemon game for me. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Review out by GameXplain:

That first scene though.

"It really sounds like they were paid off by Nintendo"\

"

Derrick is a huge Poke fan so it's no surprise that he enjoyed the game.

A huge pokefan should be embarrassed of this game"

"

GameXplain rarely says anything bad about Nintendo games. He even recommended Federation Force.

This is all the quote I need to people who ever think Xplain is credible"

Gamefaqs is flaunting it's confirmation bias!

The fact that there are real people saying these things is both hilarious and chilling.

"

"

The fact that there are real people saying these things is both hilarious and chilling.

Where are these quotes from? Youtube comments or Gamefaqs?

Why are they complaining about Sun & Moon?

Seriously though, that first scene made me laugh out loud. "I've already got self-esteem issues, man!"

"Let's get Figy with it! Watch as I Nanab me some berries!"

Why are they complaining about Sun & Moon?

It's Gamefaqs.

For reference, I started working on a theme song for them:

Everything is awful/everything blows when you're part of our team/everything is awful/so we're shitting on things

It's Gamefaqs.

For reference, I started working on a theme song for them:

Everything is awful/everything blows when you're part of our team/everything is awful/so we're shitting on things

You should make a Weird Al-esque parody of that song with this concept, with or without the blessing of The Lonely Island.

I think they went a bit overboard on the Pokemon puns in this game tbqh. Is it the same localisation team that did Bravely Second perchance? Cause I wouldn't be surprised if it were.

Games like Pokemon tend to lend themselves to puns quite easily; Monster Hunter has had a bit of a recurring character recently whose whole schtick is inserting as many monster-related puns as possible into dialogue.

Review out by GameXplain:

That first scene though.

Chuggaconroy is gonna have a field day with these kinds of puns! :XD:

"

"

:blink: ......you know, It's times like these that make me happy I mainly stick around this forum...(I love you guys, stay awesome...please! :Joshua: )