Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Middle one does look pretty cool. It may be the '3rd legendary' of this gen, going by it having some kind of relation to Solgaleo and Lunala. Could this be the fabled Marshadow? The UB look cool as well, especially the Sun one. Also I guess this is the secret of the starters: unique Z-Moves. Kind of expected, but still cool. Hyper Dark Crusher sounds sick.

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle one does look pretty cool. It may be the '3rd legendary' of this gen, going by it having some kind of relation to Solgaleo and Lunala. Could this be the fabled Marshadow? The UB look cool as well, especially the Sun one. Also I guess this is the secret of the starters: unique Z-Moves. Kind of expected, but still cool.

Honestly I think the Sun one looks like a piece of paper with swords made out of paper for arms. The other thing looks much freakier.

Oh yeah, the black one definitely looks like something that would be called Marshadow! And the Chinese leak said it would have a very unique typing. Definitely looks like something that would have that too.

EDIT: Thane, that's why I pointed out the origami resemblance! Origami are paper sculptures that look like animals and other things. That Sun UB and the black creature both look like they're based on origami to me.

Edited by Anacybele

Honestly I think the Sun one looks like a piece of paper with swords made out of paper for arms. The other thing looks much freakier.

It does look freakier, but I just kinda like the Sun one more. It seems oddly adorable for a UB. The origami katana arms are cool.

Middle one does look pretty cool. It may be the '3rd legendary' of this gen, going by it having some kind of relation to Solgaleo and Lunala. Could this be the fabled Marshadow? The UB look cool as well, especially the Sun one. Also I guess this is the secret of the starters: unique Z-Moves. Kind of expected, but still cool. Hyper Dark Crusher sounds sick.

Is the translated name of the Z-Move the original one?

[spoiler=Demo Leak]Because the one in the leak has a different name, same for Decidueye's

Is the translated name of the Z-Move the original one?

[spoiler=Demo Leak]Because the one in the leak has a different name, same for Decidueye's

[spoiler=Demo Leak]It's the Japanese name for them.

Well, guys, one more week until the games are out! :D (for most of us, anyway) What are we doing in the final stretch? I'm probably just going to keep playing Diamond, and finish Paper Mario: Color Splash too (I got to the final area, and then picked up Diamond lol).

I just beat N and Ghetsis on Pokemon White. I also managed to bag a Mild Milotic on Route 1 after I got the Super Rod. I'm going to try and raise a team to take on the Real Elite 4, Alder, and Cynthia. I also plan on catching Kyurem.

Heh, you don't really need to do that, Hylian Air Force, Alder's pretty easy. :P My Reshiram type trumped more than half his team. His team's pretty unbalanced. lol

It's also 20 levels higher, and I have to go all the way to Giant Chasm to get Ice Beam. Also, this is Pokemon White, so Zekrom doesn't have it nearly as easy.

Heh, you don't really need to do that, Hylian Air Force, Alder's pretty easy. :P My Reshiram type trumped more than half his team. His team's pretty unbalanced. lol

Well, once you have the legendary on the box, it's pretty much gg for the E4 unless you don't use it at all :P.

Edited by Nym

True, all true, but you could just get a different Fire type and Dragon type and you'd still have the same type advantages, I thought. :P

Yea but not every pokémon carry a powerful signature move :P.

Edited by Nym

Yeah, but level up your team enough and Flamethrower or Fire Blast or Dragon Pulse or Dragon Claw would suffice. I never said I didn't level up more before challenging Alder and the E4. :P

Also, your Eevee signature is missing Sylveon. D:

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, but level up your team enough and Flamethrower or Fire Blast or Dragon Pulse or Dragon Claw would suffice. I never said I didn't level up more before challenging Alder and the E4. :P

Also, your Eevee signature is missing Sylveon. D:

Don't worry about levels up, Audino's here for that xD.

I know but I can only have 7 images at once and I'm very bad at Gimp.

Edited by Nym

Don't worry abot levels up, Audino's here for that xD.

I know but I can only have 7 images at once and I'm very bad at Gimp.

Haha, true.

Oh, I guess I figured that it was all one big gif you got there, my bad. I also forgot about the seven image limit.

Edited by Anacybele

I'll study hard and clear up a bunch of free time so I can enjoy it in peace. I might also play some Dota 2 in my spare time, since that consumes so much time and it's impossible to think of anything else while playing it. I'm not a patient man.

I'll study hard and clear up a bunch of free time so I can enjoy it in peace. I might also play some Dota 2 in my spare time, since that consumes so much time and it's impossible to think of anything else while playing it. I'm not a patient man.

same most likely

i'll have to balance pokemon and bloodborne but on the other hand when i get angry in the latter i can play the former

I think I may go back to attempting to 100% complete Pokemon Conquest. Of course, I won't finish by the time the games come out, but it will be something to preoccupy me. Also, on a side note, I really love the character and pokemon artwork in the game.

I think I may go back to attempting to 100% complete Pokemon Conquest. Of course, I won't finish by the time the games come out, but it will be something to preoccupy me. Also, on a side note, I really love the character and pokemon artwork in the game.

I have never heard much about this game. Is it any fun?

I have never heard much about this game. Is it any fun?

Yeah, it's a pretty fun game if you like FF: Tactics game play mechanics and seeing characters from Nobunaga's Ambition (technically Samurai Warriors) with Pokemon partners. But, I will mention that the post-game content is pretty much lacking and repetitive.

Welp, I already choosed my complete team for Moon and Sun (including temporarily party members.)

Gonna start with Moon and Incineroar, then Sun and Primarina.

Incineroar is mostly, because I want Mimikyuu, and I don't like to have too many Pokémon sharing the same type (I'll still have Oranguru and Drampa in my final team, but they don't share weaknesses, so it's OK.)

In the meantime (for me, it'll be probably 2 weeks of waiting...), I'll continue playing through Wild ARMS 5 (I love that game).