Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just caught a shiny Quilladin today when hanging out with my friends at lunch. Funny enough, I caught it in the friend safari of one of the friends I was hanging out with.

Glad I always preorder from GameStop. I wouldn't be here to receive the package if it was a delayed Amazon order. I'm going away the day after the game's released.

I've seen some games get delayed at Gamestop/other retail too, lest we forget Nintendo couldn't ship out enough copies of Fire Emblem Awakening to fulfill demand when that was released. Things up in Canada can be touch-and-go at EB Games due to uncertainty with pricing when it comes to our currency. NoC tends to not release any MSRP until a month before release and as a result, EB Games doesn't open preorders. However Pokemon is a colossal release and usually those are never impacted.

No English one though? Still lol UB-03 Lightning. It looks like a jumble of wires. XD Makes sense though, because wires are electrical. :P

Finally get to see Primarina's Z-move, though I still don't know the name because no English... But it's nice!

So is Serebii wrong on this or is there a shot of the big black legendary that I missed in these trailers?

I can't seem to find it at all.

Also there's a Lightning UB. Well, that's something alright. And Diglett's kind of cute with the tuft of hair.

No English one though? Still lol UB-03 Lightning. It looks like a jumble of wires. XD Makes sense though, because wires are electrical. :P

Finally get to see Primarina's Z-move, though I still don't know the name because no English... But it's nice!

It is Oceanic Operetta, and it's basically Goku's Genki Dama

0/10

So is Serebii wrong on this or is there a shot of the big black legendary that I missed in these trailers?

I can't seem to find it at all.

Also there's a Lightning UB. Well, that's something alright. And Diglett's kind of cute with the tuft of hair.

Yeah I don't see it at all.

So I guess confirms that the two UB seen in Corocoro are UB-04.

It is Oceanic Operetta, and it's basically Goku's Genki Dama

0/10

...What? And it looks way better than 0/10, come on... If anything, Incineroar's is 0/10 because it's just a big body slam.

Welp, this is the last time I ask for a game pre-order for my birthday.

Turns out my little sister only pre-ordered Moon a few weeks ago (despite my birthday being on September 7th and me talking about it for some time before that) because she wanted to rope my elder brother in.

Amazon doesn't even say when it will ship- it's still processing the freakin' order.

Considering my elder brother got me nothing, I'm going to have him... do something on Friday.

Anyways... uh, trailers. Nice.

EDIT: Do you know which retailers put price stickers on games? I hope to get Moon at launch from a physical retailer and then return the one from Amazon to said physical retailer once it's shipped. The only issue is if said retailer slapped a price sticker on the case.

Edited by The DanMan

GameStop does, but I find that their price stickers come off easy a lot with no damage to the case whatsoever. Besides, the case is also wrapped in plastic, so...

The plastic bit shouldn't matter. As long as the case and stuff is in good condition and I keep the receipt, I should be able to return it.

The plastic bit shouldn't matter. As long as the case and stuff is in good condition and I keep the receipt, I should be able to return it.

Righty-o then. :)

I think I just got really lucky in my Elekid hunt here. The second thing I encounter at Valley Windworks is an Elekid, and after I catch it, the second Elekid I Thief gives me an Electirizer! (the Elekid I caught wasn't holding one) and if memory serves, Elekid holding Electirizer are less common in Diamond than in Pearl. Now I can tradeback with my SoulSilver later to get the dex entry for Electivire in both games. I never did finish completing the Johto dex in SoulSilver after I'd started a playthrough of it to honor Iwata. I've seen almost every Pokemon in it though.

Also, thanks GameFreak for making Crobat able to learn Thief since he's my favorite Thiefer. :D Mine is high level too since I caught it as a Golbat that way just to be able to Mean Look Mesprit and nab the lake bugger.

I used Zoroark to Thief stuff in later gens tho since it's also cool and the Zubat line wasn't as readily available at high levels.

Isn't that the normal lead time of such orders? Same for me here in Colombia, as it is weekend, stuff will be delivered by Monday or Tuesday.

Prime/2-day shipping is supposed to translate into release day shipping.

Prime/2-day shipping is supposed to translate into release day shipping.

This. I've gotten Amazon orders right on release day thanks to this.

Guys, UB-03's code name is Lighting, not Lightning...

Lighting is my favorite UB overall.

Oh dang, you're right. lol oops. Still makes sense though, because electricity makes light too.

Oh dang, you're right. lol oops. Still makes sense though, because electricity makes light too.

Apparently it's Lightning in Japanese.

Silly change, but even if it's silly it makes more sense than Absorption vs Expansion.

They mean two completely different things in that one's case...

I wonder if one or both was a mistranslation. It's happened before, even in the Pokemon series. In the original Gold and Silver, Bell Tower was mistranslated as Tin Tower due to the Japanese terms being near the same. This was fixed in HGSS though, where it's Bell Tower, which makes a lot more sense.

Edited by Anacybele