Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

And also the risk of the Pokemon not obeying you when it gets to a certain level after said trade.

Also, how the hell did you get the game, Espinosa?

Somebody got the game early and dumped it online. A few individuals have decided to just pirate it using that rather than wait ten days for the game to come out.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please. Don't do this.

Don't pirate the freaking game.

That's like telling a teenage boy not to jerk off lmao.

When I heard about the leaks from this forum, I went to 4chan's vp and couldn't fall asleep, really wanting to get my hands on the game. In-game Pokemon has always excited me way more than competitive could, so it's a bit hard to blame me.

Somebody got the game early and dumped it online. A few individuals have decided to just pirate it using that rather than wait ten days for the game to come out.

Wow, what impatient losers. I hope Nintendo catches this and shuts it down soon.

Also, my posts on SF have been loading really slow lately. This is kind of annoying...

Edited by Anacybele

That's like telling a teenage boy not to jerk off lmao.

When I heard about the leaks from this forum, I went to 4chan's vp and couldn't fall asleep, really wanting to get my hands on the game. In-game Pokemon has always excited me way more than competitive could, so it's a bit hard to blame me.

It's a "bit hard to blame" you for pirating the game?

Uhh... I don't think so.

This isn't the place for ethics discussions and the like, guys. I think it's in everyone's best interest if we stick to talking about the games themselves, not what we think of the decisions people are making about them. Hell, if I had access to the homebrew atm, I'd be playing them. Still buy them when they come out, but willpower and waiting are not everyone's strong suits.

True. Just keep spoilers out of here, please, and thank you. That's all.

I get to play the game on vacation when it comes out though! The day after, I leave for Thanksgiving vacay. :D It'll be fun to play it on the road!

This isn't the place for ethics discussions and the like, guys. I think it's in everyone's best interest if we stick to talking about the games themselves, not what we think of the decisions people are making about them. Hell, if I had access to the homebrew atm, I'd be playing them. Still buy them when they come out, but willpower and waiting are not everyone's strong suits.

True.

The Code of Conduct says that illegal content may not be discussed. If somebody brings up pirating it again, I'm reporting them. Let's just avoid discussion of it.

I'm so salty about the leaked copies. Its really soured my mood.

Same here, because it just makes it THAT much harder to avoid spoilers and it makes me angry that some people won't just wait a little bit longer like the rest of us and would rather make Nintendo and GameFreak lose money.

True.

The Code of Conduct says that illegal content may not be discussed. If somebody brings up pirating it again, I'm reporting them. Let's just avoid discussion of it.

SF has a vibrant ROM hacking community.

You can talk about pirating and emulation, but you can't share ROM links.

Anyways, #TeamSun just for Ninetales here. And because Drampa is gross.

Alright, switching my vote. I'm still #TeamSun, I'm still with Tapu Lele, but I'm not with Primarina anymore.

I'm with Incineroar.

It has so much p(ur)rsonality, I just... love it. I'm not even angry with getting another Fire-Fighting-like starter. I just love how expressive and amazing it is.

Not to mention I like it's design anyways. Fire belt ftw.

Same here, because it just makes it THAT much harder to avoid spoilers and it makes me angry that some people won't just wait a little bit longer like the rest of us and would rather make Nintendo and GameFreak lose money.

At the very least, we're keeping two threads up to keep spoilers out of here.

And some kind of unspoken agreement seems to have been reached about spoiler-tagging story stuff in the other thread.

Goddammit, I was randomly seeing a video when I got spoiled by a Sun and Moon video.

It was just an image, but one that showed an important scene!

Is there no safe haven in the internet anymore?

Nope. Hasn't been one since the rise of youtube.

What was it?

Lusamine surrounded by various UB-1 in a space like area.

Granted, I already suspected that Lusamine was evil and was going to use the Ultra Beasts for something, but this still sucks...

Oh, and please don't try to explain the scene for me. I want to see it for myself.

EDIT:

And according to the title apparently, she dies.

Well...I wasn't expecting a happy ending for her.

So it's not really a shock.

Edited by Water Mage

What was it?

[spoiler=Don't click because this is a major]I was close

Betting it was the Mother Beast/Lusamine and UB-01 fusion.

Lusamine surrounded by various UB-1 in a space like area.

Granted, I already suspected that Lusamine was evil and was going to use the Ultra Beasts for something, but this still sucks...

Oh, and please don't try to explain the scene for me. I want to see it for myself.

Uh... guys? The thread is tagged with "No Leaks".

I don't want people to have to dodge around spoiler tags for things of the sort.

Not trying to be a killjoy- just sticking to the position I've had concerning the thread and trust me, I nearly asked Water Mage what he saw.

I don't want people to have to dodge around spoiler tags for things of the sort.

Not trying to be a killjoy- just sticking to the position I've had concerning the thread and trust me, I nearly asked Water Mage what he saw.

Ah, alright then.

At the very least, we're keeping two threads up to keep spoilers out of here.

And some kind of unspoken agreement seems to have been reached about spoiler-tagging story stuff in the other thread.

True, I'm quite glad to see this.

So, I'm trying to give my Infernape ten ribbons in Diamond so I can access the Ribbon Syndicate, and so far he has 6. He almost had seven! I lost by a HAIR in the smart contest great rank. Like it was literally THAT close. xP But he has a Smart normal and Beauty normal ribbon! I'm also collecting Julia's ribbons for him and I also hope to get him the Effort Ribbon.

The Ribbon Syndicate has a spa that helps a lot with friendship level, and that helps evolve some Pokemon, so...

Edited by Anacybele

Alright, I got it.