Second Batch of Fates DLC Coming

Ema Skye

So Anna's Gift gives you either Boots or a Paragon scroll?

They'll probably give those out via paid DLC later. Anna's Gift 1 was basically a free sample to encourage you to buy the DLC, after all.

Though Boots is rather odd. They're not going to supply us with infinite Boots, are they? That'd be nearly as broken as giving us infinite Proximity Sho-

Oh...

I'm pretty sure it gives both but only once. More then likely, if we get a Map Pack 3, we will get infinite Paragon Scrolls.

But also, there is like a shit tonne of boots in this game. I get they only increase Mov by 1 now, but still, you get two as a path bonus, two (I think), from normal gameplay and now this one. Jeez (Not complaining but, wow).

Edited by Azz

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda still hoping they do something bizarre to let you use your party in the DLC. It'd also allow for more touching Parent/Child moments like in Future Past. I honestly rather liked those. I felt they were rather heartwarming.

[spoiler=Totally not this]I totally also don't want to see my Thalia beat up Anankos Possessed!Thalia too. I totally wouldn't want to see near equal stat, equal skill people fight each other. Nope.

Maybe they could do both. Have the parents say something touching when they're killed, and you got something both heartwarming and heart wrenching.

So Anna's Gift gives you either Boots or a Paragon scroll?

They'll probably give those out via paid DLC later. Anna's Gift 1 was basically a free sample to encourage you to buy the DLC, after all.

Though Boots is rather odd. They're not going to supply us with infinite Boots, are they? That'd be nearly as broken as giving us infinite Proximity Sho-

Oh...

Eh, Witches' Trial map is already pretty broken on its own. Warp is a Witch class skill yet the witch reinforcements can carry the Warp skill scroll as well as loot.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'm pretty sure it gives both but only once. More then likely, if we get a Map Pack 3, we will get infinite Paragon Scrolls.

But also, there is like a shit tonne of boots in this game. I get they only increase Mov by 1 now, but still, you get two as a path bonus, two (I think), from normal gameplay and now this one. Jeez (Not complaining but, wow).

don't forget you can also get boots from battle/visitor points

Maybe they could do both. Have the parents say something touching when they're killed, and you got something both heartwarming and heart wrenching.

However, I'd still prefer to have my own party. Honestly, I'd feel terrible forcing any of the children to kill their parents.

They can still interact with their children, and prevent them from having the pain of needing to kill their own parent.

[spoiler=Revelation Spoilers]Even Ryoma seemed to have a tad bit of trouble killing Possessed!Scarlet in Revelation.

But, I like to keep the kid's safe. I like them and care for them quite a bit, I don't want to put them through the trauma of killing their parents if at all possible.

don't forget you can also get boots from battle/visitor points

I forgot about that. So seven boots. My God (Amazing but too many).

Just wondering, what does the first blurb of text for march 4 translate to?

Also I'm pretty disappointed that the Roy amiibo won't work in this game. Really wanted to use him.

It reads, 'Choose between a Paragon scroll and a Boots item once per run, for free.'

The *line is just about how to find the DLC.

Benny in a yukata WHEN???

When he wins a popularity poll. So too late. :(

At least Oboro gets a yukata.

Benny in a yukata WHEN???

This is the only thing that I will get hyped for.

Not too big on this batch, but farmable lode star/great lord seals is something I look forward too! Much like Awakening I find the children useless so I'm not going to bother with that DLC either.

When he wins a popularity poll. So too late. :(

At least Oboro gets a yukata.

He got 13th place. That's pretty decent.

a man can dream if he wants to

Eh, I think we'll still get an Apotheosis 2.0 at some point, not to mention a DLC with infinite Paragon scrolls.

Also, this is a much smaller pack than the first batch of DLC, so I suspect there's more than just these.

I will continue to pray for more dark tomes, even though I know it's not happening.

I want more skills and classes to play with too. Sucks for anyone who wanted proximity shot but has to pay 1600 yen for it.

I see you guys looking waaayyyy into this lol. Its simple this is a "what if scenario" based off of Revelations route. The kids will be pre-set much like Beach DLC and Invisible History im willing to put money on it.

Speaking of the kids, I just realized something.

The Failed Revelation DLC stars Kana, Corrin's daughter/son.

...so what if Corrin married Niles or Rhajat as the same sex? They never have Kana.

Edited by Abvora

Maybe premade stats and classes like invisible history? Im just happy Aqua and Camilla get to talk to each other. Many tears are going to be shed from the Ryoma Crimsom conversation.

yeah seems like it will be premade like Hidden Truth DLC.. looking at the kids on that video with their default hair color..

I will continue to pray for more dark tomes, even though I know it's not happening.

I want more skills and classes to play with too. Sucks for anyone who wanted proximity shot but has to pay 1600 yen for it.

maybe because that DLC offers all skill items on this list? http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/miscellaneous/skills/

Edited by KamuiSama

I wonder if Azura, Shura, and Yukimura will have special conversations with each other. That'd be nice.

Fuga / Gunter x Reina, Jakob x Flora please

Edited by KamuiSama

I'm so sure that the Memories of Foam or whatever it'll be called will use pre-set characters. Because hair colors, but not only that... Imagine if it uses your game file. And somehow, all the parents died except for Kamui/Corrin. What, you can't possibly send poor Kanna out by him/herself, can you? Now I just want to know how they choose between male or female Kanna.

At this point I'm just wondering if the DLC's going to be split based on which path you chose? Because iirc, one of the screenshots had Kanna with other children on the map, and they were all Hoshidian children. So, since it has 6 maps, 2 maps for each path? Maybe? I kind of hope not...

Totally looking forward to it, though. I hope the kids meet their evil controlled dads/Kamui, at least. All of them.

I'm so sure that the Memories of Foam or whatever it'll be called will use pre-set characters. Because hair colors, but not only that... Imagine if it uses your game file. And somehow, all the parents died except for Kamui/Corrin. What, you can't possibly send poor Kanna out by him/herself, can you? Now I just want to know how they choose between male or female Kanna.

At this point I'm just wondering if the DLC's going to be split based on which path you chose? Because iirc, one of the screenshots had Kanna with other children on the map, and they were all Hoshidian children. So, since it has 6 maps, 2 maps for each path? Maybe? I kind of hope not...

Totally looking forward to it, though. I hope the kids meet their evil controlled dads/Kamui, at least. All of them.

Like I said in a previous post I'm willing to bet its pre-set like invisible history and beach brawl. Also willing to bet they will probably just use Female Kana but maybe they'll make it based off of what Corrin you picked cause i'm sure that isnt too hard.

Also judging by the name i'm willing to put money that this is based off of a failed Revelations route and has nothing to do with the other two.

Your logic that its a total of 6 maps and 2 for each route seems like a possibility though.

Edited by MitoRequiem

It has nothing to do with the other 2 routes as certain children wouldn't exist as the opposite route doesn't have MyCastle access amd their parents can die.

I personally killed Xander's retainers after Laslow started talking smack about Hoshido.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome