Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

She may be a complete waste of space and good design in the game but here she's hilarious!

I see what you did there and if we didn't reach the same conclusion from the 4koma I probably look like an idiot right now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 50 is up! Today we get another jab at Lilith (yay!) regarding the gold bars xD

And then Corrin is suffering from Kana being "daddy's little girl"

I guess due to the generational differences? Non parents lose out on those, huh? xD

xD

Ah, he wasn't comparing himself to Jakob beyond the joke presented here. No need to worry about it : )

Thanks again Kirokan, I love your translations~

Page 50 is up with some more hilarious moments where to start...um...

Left Side:

*F! Kanna: Look what daddy gave me~ I love it so much~

*Azura: Did your father really give that to you as a present?

*F! Kanna: Yep, he also gave me more presents as well~ *F! Kana proceeds to explain what else her father has given her*

A few moments later...

*Azura: Kamui, aren't you overdoing the 'doting' parent duty?

*M! Kamui: I can't help it that she's that cute...she's just so happy with whatever I'm able to give her...

Right Side Summarized in a few words...

*Lilith: I'm grateful for what you've given me, please accept this gift from me.

*M! Kamui: We already have lots of this ore but since this is a gift I'll keep it safe and not sell it.

A few days later...

*M! Kamui while staring at the mount of gold and feeling a bit nervous: I'm starting to wonder where Lilith has been getting this much gold...

Edited by Emblem Blade

I love how you translated Kana's comic on her birthday. And awwww, she's so cute, Corrin would totally be the "spoil them rotten" dad. Shipper feels intensify from how familial that whole thing is.

That's where the gold bars come from? Headcanon accepted

I love how you translated Kana's comic on her birthday. And awwww, she's so cute, Corrin would totally be the "spoil them rotten" dad. Shipper feels intensify from how familial that whole thing is.

That's where the gold bars come from? Headcanon accepted

I have a idea: King Garon tresure room.

Thank you!

You do a fantastic job of translating all the jokes, by the way. The comics all read really well in English. :)

Thanks, that really means a lot to me considering that's one of my primary objectives with this 4Koma book compared to before. : )

You translating the 50th page is actually fitting, considering it's Kana's birthday today.

Yeah! I didn't actually realize that until someone pointed it out to me over on twitter! xD How lucky/coincidental/fittingly-good timing!

Corrin seems like the type that would be the "fun" parent while the other would be the one that has to discipline. He did just throw them into a deeprealm without supervision after all.

Page 51 is up (and ends this chapter). We get one with Selena up to her usual 1-upping silliness, but also a final meta-stab at certain parts of the player-base. xD

Edited by Kirokan

Page 51 is up (and ends this chapter). We get one with Selena up to her usual 1-upping silliness, but also a final meta-stab at certain parts of the player-base. xD

For some reason I enjoy the 'Chapter 6' comic since it diverges entirely from Corrin's actual problem with siding with one kingdom over the other to being something remotely funny to me. Azura also seems to hint to Corrin that his decision will not make the problem's answer any easier.

Selena really hasn't changed at all, at least Laslow is a bit more formal and polite in his dialogue.

Thank you for your dedication Kirokan, you have made everyone happy.

Not gonna lie. That is one of the main reason why I have such a hard time choosing xD

That most recent comic with Kamui basically sums up the majority of the fanbase. Just go for the side that has the better-looking people (or their waifu/husbando).