Cutest/prettiest/most attractive FE girls~

Magical Glace

As someone who really despises Tharja she'd be really pretty if she knew how to make nice looking facial expressions.

Unfortunately she only ever looks creepy thanks to her personality so yeah...

assuming fanboys don't appreciate a yandere with a sexy body being all over their space.

Dorothy. Because she's like the only plain looking one in Fire Emblem making her extraordinary.

This guy knows.

What are your thoughts on Meg?

Not gonna lie, Meg's adorable. Edited by Soul~!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your thoughts on Meg?

meg is anime like everyone else, just in a different way

but yes if it was objective meg would be #1

Edited by Tryhard

• 3 weeks later...

My Sanaki bias aside (whom I find to be the most beautiful girl, ever), I think female/tall/older (basically, the one in Smash) Corrin is the sexiest character in the series. The appeal's very obvious. Turns out I'm a sort of sucker for red eyes, let alone with a bit of "spice" in them. The hair is perfect. Length, color. It's also wavy and a little messy, which I really, really dig.

as a whole, FE girls are always at least pretty. That's a no-brainer. I've also always liked how they were made pretty modest, in spite that. Like, they tend to dress decently (withexceptions arriving far more prominently in awakening and Fates). Their proportions are pretty modest as well- which in an industry of sexualised gaming/anime characters, it happens a lot.

My Sanaki bias aside (whom I find to be the most beautiful girl, ever), I think female/tall/older (basically, the one in Smash) Corrin is the sexiest character in the series. The appeal's very obvious. Turns out I'm a sort of sucker for red eyes, let alone with a bit of "spice" in them. The hair is perfect. Length, color. It's also wavy and a little messy, which I really, really dig.

as a whole, FE girls are always at least pretty. That's a no-brainer. I've also always liked how they were made pretty modest, in spite that. Like, they tend to dress decently (withexceptions arriving far more prominently in awakening and Fates). Their proportions are pretty modest as well- which in an industry of sexualised gaming/anime characters, it happens a lot.

Dude, you know Sanaki is like thirteen, right? In any case, allow me to nominate Tana. I don't particularly know why, I just find her cute. Maybe it's just that I'm biased because she always turns out good in my runs, I don't know.

That moment when there were so many incarnations of the same topic that you can't even remember if you already posted or not, and you're too lazy to check 6 pages worth of content which is why I always get lynched on Mafia D1. Anyway:

(FE1/3/11/12)

Caeda (cute/pretty/"hot"), Linda (cute/pretty), Catria (pretty/hot), Malliesia (cute/pretty), Tiki (cute)

(FE4 and 5)

Tiltyu (cute/pretty), Deirdre (cute/pretty), Lachesis (pretty), Tinny (cute/pretty), Ishtar (pretty/hot), Mana (cute and slightly pretty), Julia (cute/slightly pretty), Sara (cute/slightly pretty), Ayra (pretty/hot)

(FE6)

Lilina (cute/pretty), Cecilia (pretty/hot), Sophia (cute/pretty), Idoun (pretty/hot), Cath (cute/slightly pretty),

(FE7)

Fiora (cute/pretty/hot), Florina (cute/pretty), Limstella (cute/pretty), Priscila (cute/pretty), Ninian (cute/pretty)

(FE8)

Eirika (cute/pretty), Marisa (is pretty hot btw XD), Tana (cute), Myrh (cute)

(FE9 and 10)

Mist (cute/pretty), Jill (cute/pretty), Ilyana (cute), Micaiah (cute/pretty/hot), Sanaki (cute), Sigrun (pretty), Mia (pretty/hot), Lyanne (cute/pretty)

(FE13)

Cordelia (cute/pretty), Severa (cute/pretty/hot), Fem!Morgan (cute/pretty), Fem!Robin (cute/pretty/hot), Lucina (cute/pretty), Nah (cute), Olivia (cute/pretty/hot)

(FE14)

Fem!Kamui (cute/pretty/hot), Hana (pretty), Sakura (cute/pretty), Selena (obv), Azura (cute/pretty), Caeldori (obv as well), Ophelia (cute/pretty/hot), Mozume (cute), Velouria (cute/pretty), Mitama (cute), Midori (cute)

And that's why I always lose in "fall in love and you lose" contests.

It seems I'm biased toward white haired female characters, go figure.

Maybe this is because I'm female, but I find it rather disturbing that some of y'all find Ophelia to be so hot/sexy...she and Lissa both go exclusively in the "cute" category for me, because I do love them for their adorableness.

Marrying Ophelia makes Lissa a great-grandmother btw.

The FE ladies I find to be prettiest, in no particular order (note that I've not played all their games lol): Lucina, Caeda, Cordelia, Olivia, Azura, Camilla, Sumia, Lyn, Florina, Kagero, Ninian, Tethys, Eirika, Mikoto, Elincia, Titania

Dude, you know Sanaki is like thirteen, right?

You say that like I'm a pedo. I'm not saying "omg i have the hots for her", or whatever perv figure of speech I'm not even getting my mind on. I think she's beautiful. Like, I don't see her the same I'd see, say, (F) Corrin or Ophelia, or something.

Edited by Soul~!

You say that like I'm a pedo. I'm not saying "omg i have the hots for her", or whatever perv figure of speech I'm not even getting my mind on. I think she's beautiful. Like, I don't see her the same I'd see, say, (F) Corrin or Ophelia, or something.

Oh, I'm not saying you're a pedophile, obviously. Okay, now I understand, it's fine. Sorry.