Cutest/prettiest/most attractive FE girls~

Magical Glace

Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn (same characters no need to split in two.)

Prettiest: Sigrun, Elincia, Callil, Titania, Jill and Nailah.

Cute: Mia, Miciah, Sanaki, Nephenee, and Lyre(still annoyed that there was no paired ending for Lyre and Gatrie especially since Gatrie was hitting on her in a base convo.)

Awakening

Pretty: Tharja, Cordellia, Lucina, Cherche, and Aversa.

Cute: Maribelle, Lissa, and Nowi.

Fates

Pretty: Camila, Orochi, Azura, Mikoto, Oboro, and Kagero.

Cute: Nyx, Soleil, Sakura, Hinoka, and Peri.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No order

Catria

Cordelia

Marcia

Mia

Lucina

Setsuna

Jill

Cherche

Palla

Nephenee

Honorable mentions : Ayra, Fury, Ishtar, Tate, Miledy, Noire, Sumia, Felicia, Flora, Orboro (I could go on with this list)

Edited by EricTheMerc91

Cute: Linde, Celica (mostly due to Awakening's re-design), Ellen, Priscilla, Rebecca, L'Arachel, Tiki, Female Morgan, Julia,

Beautiful: Catria, Palla, Shiida, Miledy, FE13 Tiki, Minerva, Tana, Louise, Ninian, Diadora, Ayra, Cordelia

If you couldn't tell, I am a sucker for Peg Knights and Dracoknights also no Tellius because I haven't played that yet.

Edited by SSL01

Prettiest: Caeda, Linde, Fury, Deirdre, Ayra, Juno, Lyn, Ninian, Louise, Lucius, Eirika, Tana, Elincia, Astrid, Micaiah, Sumia, Olivia, Cherche, Oboro, Kagero, Selena/Severa, Ophelia.

Cutest: Tiki, Sylvia, Lilina, Nino, Myrrh, Amelia, Mist, Elise, Sakura, Midori

There's too many most pretty/cute women tbh.

Florina, Rebecca, Fiora, Syrene, fe8!Selena, Titania, Ilyana, Meg, Heather, Nephenee, Sigrun, Petrine, Fiona, Almedha, Vika, Nailah, Norne, Athena, Midia, Maris, Pheros(the boss fe13 in that one chapter, is that her name?), RInkah, Setsuna, Camilla, Nyx.

Hmmm... "pretty" and "attractive" don't register with me as much as "cute" does.. But anyways. . .In no particular order:

Hana, Sakura, Elise, Effie, Selkie, Velouria, Ophelia, Felicia, Flora, Mitama, Hinoka, Setsuna, Reina, Nyx, Sophie, Camilla, Anna (both Awakening and Fates), Lissa, Maribelle, Tiki (Adult), Nah, Cynthia, Sumia, Cordelia, Laura, Marcia, Sigrun, Fiona, Ilyana, Calill, Micaiah, Morgan, Kana, Louise... I could go on and on and on with this.

Also, in case you couldn't tell, I'm a sucker for mages, healers, and pegasus knights especially.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Meg.

There's too many most pretty/cute women tbh.

Florina, Rebecca, Fiora, Syrene, fe8!Selena, Titania, Ilyana, Meg, Heather, Nephenee, Sigrun, Petrine, Fiona, Almedha, Vika, Nailah, Norne, Athena, Midia, Maris, Pheros(the boss fe13 in that one chapter, is that her name?), RInkah, Setsuna, Camilla, Nyx.

it truly is a shame that so few people acknowledge that meg is the best and cutest fire emblem character

I think we've had a topic like this a while back.

Yep, and I'm perfectly fine with it being reincarnated like this, as opposed to a necropost. Less work for the mods~!

Anyway. . .like the guys, the girls will be in no particular order.

Ayra, Miledy, Karla, Selena, Lucia, Micaiah, Minerva, Sheema, Cherche, Forrest Beruka

I'm only partially joking about Forrest, because his taste in fashion trumps most of Awakening's cast.

EDIT: Oh, and it looks like Hoshido's been left out to dry! Probably to compensate for all the good-looking dudes over there~!

Edited by eclipse

Top 10 from the series in general:

Cutest:

1. Kanna

2. Fae

3. Elise

4. Myrrh

5. Nah

6. Lilina

7. Midori

8. Florina

9. Tiki - FE 11

10. Morgan

Prettiest:

1. Marth

1. Sophia

2. Louise

3. Azura

4. Velouria

5. Flora

6. Tana

7. Ninian

8. L'Arachel

9. Leanne

10. Caeda

Attractive:

1. Lucius

1. Lilith (;~; too bad I can't marry her because Revelations spoilers)

2. Sophia

3. Velouria

4. Flora

5. Louise

6. Azura

7. Lilina

8. Mist

9. Eirika

10. Leanne

BONUS: HOTTEST

Hottest:

1. Libra

1. Marisa

2. Laylea

3. Tharja

4. Cherche

5. Eirika

6. Olivia

7. Azura

8. Sophia

9. Leila

10. Lyn

My list is more hot/attractive than "cute" because as much as I like "cute" girls I'm more personally attracted to different types. Here's my top 10, like the guys in no particular order: Titania, Elincia, Rinkah, Camilla, Palla, Calill, Tanith, Minerva, Awakening!Tiki, Echidna

In order, starting from the best

Cutest: Tinny, Sophia, Clarine, Florina, Elise

Prettiest: Lachesis, Julia, Nanna, Eirika, Micaiah, Deirdre, Lena, Tiltyu, Fury, Ninian, Caeda

Hottest: Ayra, Karla, Camilla, Lyn, Nagi

Since there are A LOT of them (and putting them into specific categories will take more time than I have right now), I'm just give a list of 10, not in any specific order...somewhat...(haven't played Fates and not much of SD, so no girls from there for now).

Mia/Attractive(the cheerfulness really helps) ;3

Jill/Attractive(...Har...you lucky...)

Elincia/Pretty(REALLY pretty)

Nephenee/Cute

Titania/Attractive

Lyn/Attractive

Rebecca/Pretty

Anna/Pretty

Nailah/...hard choice...most likely Attractive though

Lucina/Pretty

Honerable mentions:

Louise/Attractive(...please don't hurt me Pent)

Lissa/Cute

Marcia/Cute

Cordelia/Pretty

Say'ri/Pretty

Micaiah/Cute

Astrid/Cute

Tiki/Cute

Sanaki/Cute

...yeah...no offense to the girls from other games, but Telluis bests them in this department! (...but that's just me personally.) ;3

Noire's my favorite in terms of both hotness and cuteness. She's got Tharja's body without the nigh-infinite number of things that make Tharja repulsive and completely unsexy to me. Noire's not only really hot, but she's also totally adorable and makes you want to give her the biggest hug in the world.

Camilla... would beat her in hotness, except that, and this may just be the english localization's fault... god do I feel gross being attracted to her. Her really unfitting voice and her characterization that basically amounts to "walking incest fetish"... holy cow... I just feel unclean watching her FMV cutscene in Birthright. Plus her personality's just unspeakably creepy from what I've seen of Birthright, maybe she's better in Conquest.

But in terms of cuteness that doesn't have anything to do with attraction, hands down, this little bundle of infinite happiness:

Portrait_fae_fe06.png

Look at this face. Look at those hands. And the way she talks. Everything about her is just the most gushingly adorable thing I've ever seen. She's the most adorable character not only in fire emblem history, but in game history.

Edited by Alastor15243

Coming up with my list, realized it was so long I felt I had to spoiler it, and chances are there are some that I forgot

I'll do this on a continental basis, in no particular order

Archanea

Catria

Palla

Minerva

Linde

Caeda

Norne

Malice

Cecille

Midia

Jugdral

Ayra

Ferry

Julia

Fee

Selfina

Misha

Mahnya

Safy

Raquesis/Lachesis

Altena

Eda

Briggid

Patty

Elibe

Fiora

Cecilia

Guinevere

Milady

Ninian

Karla

Louise

Isadora

Igrene

Magvel

Eirika

Tana

L'Arachel

Natasha

Syrene

Vanessa

Marisa

Tellius

Marcia

Elincia

Jill

Sigrun

Tanith

Titania

Mia

Calil

Nephenee

Leanne

Nailah

Lucia

Micaiah

Awakening/Fates

Cordelia

Cherche

Sumia

Say'ri

Flora

Oboro

Sakura

Soleil

Reina

Orochi

My #1 in all three mentioned categories.

Best waifu confirmed.

Does this help?

gla8wig.png