[GAME-OVER] Everyone Is Music Mafia; Congratulations Elieson, SB. and Mitsuki

Jiac

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Marth looks like he's about to fuck with someone because that's literally his entire EiMM MO.

I appreciate your timing with that rhyming.

I swear

one day I will make my way into EiMM fanart

Just team up with Koneko, and she'll feel MORALLY OBLIGATED to draw fan art of you (citation needed).

the whole backstabbing u thing was bc i knew either u or kitty was gonna kill me so i was just like "ok u can kill me but im taking u and all ur allies with me"

Koneko did aim for you in the end, but it was Team Actually plays Mafia who planned to kill you. And I was the one who told my allies (as soon as N2, when Team MitSBT was still a thing) that we needed to shoot you if we actually wanted to win. So all along you aimed for the wrong people.

[spoiler=team actually plays mafia aka mits marth elie and sb YEAH]prM44.jpg

Can I make this my sig? Everyone looks so cool <3

Can I make this my sig? Everyone looks so cool <3

You'll either have to shrink it like crazy, or just put a link to it. I guess you could spoiler it, but it's really REALLY huge by sig standards!

if you team w/ her just to get art ill probably get n1'd

i hope noone takes that suggestion seriously then i'd feel bad

also group question for everyone, would you say you're more of a follower or a leader or a loner?

Leader: Controls an alliance's overall strategy + night actions.
Follower: Follows a Leader's plans, at least mostly. This does not mean that a Follower necessarily doesn't have immense control over the rest of the game, just that they're not shaping their alliance's plans.
Loner: May or may not join alliances, but their primary loyalty is to their own wincon. Doesn't form alliances easily or early on, and would not hesitate to ditch their allies if it were expedient to do so.

Follower

While I may have been a leader, my greatest accomplishments have come as a right hand man. My role in a team, is to get people to follow the plans and do a lot of the dirty work, not mastermind. While I haven't done bad as a leader, Forever Alone and BotG I did much better being #2 then as leader of my faction in my first two games.

Edited by Lord Gaius

also group question for everyone, would you say you're more of a follower or a leader or a loner?

Ego Sheep: Controls an alliance's overall strategy + night actions.

Sheep: Follows a Leader's plans, at least mostly. This does not mean that a Follower necessarily doesn't have immense control over the rest of the game, just that they're not shaping their alliance's plans.

Paperblade: May or may not join alliances, but their primary loyalty is to their own wincon. Doesn't form alliances easily or early on, and would not hesitate to ditch their allies if it were expedient to do so.

ftfy Edited by Paperblade

Leader: Controls an alliance's overall strategy + night actions.

Follower: Follows a Leader's plans, at least mostly. This does not mean that a Follower necessarily doesn't have immense control over the rest of the game, just that they're not shaping their alliance's plans.

Loner: May or may not join alliances, but their primary loyalty is to their own wincon. Doesn't form alliances easily or early on, and would not hesitate to ditch their allies if it were expedient to do so.

Velociraptor: You don't belong to this, you're probably lost and have no idea what are you doing on a computer, but sure as hell you're killing some people tonight.

It really depends on the circumstances. This game I played by myself for N1 but I still allied with some people, N2 I was in a small team (Team MitSBT) while keeping my alliances but nobody actually directed actions, and in N3 I pulled the members of Team Actually plays Mafia together and the more the game progressed the more I felt like I was making the plans and giving orders lol

By the way, not being on a team doesn't mean that you care the most about your own wincon.

If I had to pick one role that would describe my overall playstyle, it would definitely be winner.

It really depends on the circumstances. This game I played by myself for N1 but I still allied with some people, N2 I was in a small team (Team MitSBT) while keeping my alliances but nobody actually directed actions, and in N3 I pulled the members of Team Actually plays Mafia together and the more the game progressed the more I felt like I was making the plans and giving orders lol

By the way, not being on a team doesn't mean that you care the most about your own wincon.

I mean there are exceptions obviously. I suppose it's more accurate to say that that category doesn't care about their team winning as much as fulfilling their own objectives, whatever those may be.