Pokémon uPick Mafia - Day 4

SB.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so basically I'm really dumb watcher huh?

You give ME the ability to self-watch.

Perhaps other people will get different stuff when you target them. But I'm normal.

---

Figure out what to do with the flips from this day and night phase. That should give plenty of material. Meanwhile, y'all need to reread, because I think Shin's excuse of not being sure of what to do since Manix flipped town is lame - had Manix flipped scum, would the rest of the game be cracked wide open?

is it permanent? my n1 target is still alive so

Flavor indicates that you probably aren't responsible for my little predicament. If your N1 target had the same deal, I'm sure they'd be screaming at the top of their lungs.

MANIX LIVES IN THE SPIRIT OF MY TINY POSTS!

As in, I got a message about who visited me, but no indication that I'd be able to activate it on my own.

Outing as tracker. I have the ability to buff myself using a night phase after this to see if someone at any time has performed a killing action at any point during the game. Right now my action is a pure track, though.

Pokemon is Gardevoir.

my brain is fizzling and failing to parse words right now so I didn't do a thorough re-read and now that it looks like Marth's scum anyway I feel like it'd be better to wait until he can either dispute eclipse's accusation or get lynched and flips. here's some jumbled thoughts on people though.

Iris (Gulcasa): gulcasa hasn't posted yet but I actually think this is town bc Iris' posts from ED1 seem very natural and my recollection of Iris' meta is that like a lot of SF her posts are much more fluid as town. so yeah, if there's lurkscum I don't think it's here. THEN WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS POST HE CLAIMED FOR NO REASON THANKS DUDE

BT: ftr my case on him D2 was just gut reactions to his posts, keep in mind that I thought Blitz's ED1 looked forced so I already didn't like the slot. his responses have been OK though and I misinterpreted what he said about Manix so the case is kind of meaningless. got some questions for him though, why'd you like Crysta's D1 posts when she was parking on your slot (which you should think is town)? even ignoring the potential cognitive dissonance I'm not sure what you'd find town about them. also what you said about my Manix suspicion is just not true, when I stopped following up it was because I wasn't posting in general. when I was actively posting I did push Manix for his Shin vote so idk what more you want, after that Manix didn't do much to sway me. Are you interested in lynching Shin and me? I can't tell from what you said about us. I also don't understand why you gave Marth a pass.

Refa: to answer you here, I don't think Crysta's first wallpost is townie since last game she was scum and also made wall posts with a lot of null reads in them. I have no idea where you're getting the idea she's "frustrated she can't produce decent scumreads" because nothing really indicates that to me; furthermore why can't scum be frustrated they can't produce decent fake scumreads?

Refa, but like, a read on him instead of a response: tbh his night content is good so I take back my gut read ┐( ´ー`)┌

Strawman: didn't like this post because he was speculating about why Boron could still be scum despite her claim but he doesn't push her or seem to suspect her. it looks like he was just trying to keep her open as a mislynch option, which is scummy.

Crysta: okay so her reasons for feeling better about Shin here reflect really badly on her vote being on him at the end of day 2 given that she said she'd lose all interest in Manix's lynch if Shin flipped scum. she obviously didn't think Shin/Manix were buddies then but Shin only gains town credit now that Manix has flipped? how does this make sense? by this post you'd think she'd have switched to Manix in the first place. there is no content about Shin in that post and her only follow-up on Shin comes when the day is about to end and is contradicted by her read on him today. it's more voteparking and her d1 is still bad so I would really like this slot to go after Marth's does.

##Vote: Marth

eclipse's role reasons seem legit and I actually think Strawman's case on him not doing anything with his reads D2 is sheepable. tbh I'm not sure if the two make sense as buddies? (Strawman just can't lynch scum!Marth without being called out apparently.)

also now that I think about it + know my action succeeded Marth's "hey prims are you ascetic" comment sounds like scum because... why wouldn't town just assume scum roleblocked them?

I heard a mass claim start.

This is what I get for not actually reading fully.

Oh well, I've been in worse situations. For what I've read through the game here is my thoughts

Been so little content that it's hard to find gems of info.

Most of the game is very passive, but I'm starting to agree with what people are saying on Marth and Strawman.

BT a lot of the time just feels off. D2, and there's already 5 votes, but let's throw on a 6th even though there's 22 hours left, so it isn't like there is a worry about time. That feels incredibly off putting, and the reasoning for it being "Because there wasn't a vote total recently" just feels lazy when there was one not even 3 pages back, with there being...1 vote in between.

##Vote: BT

I'd like to hear something about this.

yeah, changing my thoughts on shin because after actually thinking it through it doesn't really make any sense for him to bring up that Manix and I might be scum buddies when we're both town and one of us is about to be lynched; it would go badly for him

Been so little content that it's hard to find gems of info.

Most of the game is very passive, but I'm starting to agree with what people are saying on Marth and Strawman.

there are 30 pages so this is pretty weak I gotta say. how much stock would you say you place in eclipse's role info on Marth? which of he/Strawman look worse to you?

tl;dr progression of the shin read

1 - SHIN IS SCUM (wallpost and most of the beginning of D2)

2 - Shin probably isn't scum with Manix tho (throughout D2)

3 - LOL that post is bad (the particularly bad Shin post)

4 - Oh wait Refa's evaluation makes sense THEY'RE SCUM BUDDIES (end of D2)

5 - Fuck, they're not, the other part of that evaluation is probably true because wtf (start of D3)

it's pretty whiplashy at the end but it's what it is

Don't think so. She'd be in the same boat as you (role + additional modifier).

I'm not sure I understand. Let me see if I have things right

You targeted Marth

Marth, Crysta, and I claimed to have targeted you.

You only saw Crysta target you.

Marth claimed to have failed.

I am ninja

You are poisoned and die after tonight

Therefore we are lynching Marth... because why?

Marth targeted me, which means Crysta is the only person who targeted eclipse, but eclipse is implying she knows what Crysta's role is and doesn't think it's poison. But something had to poison eclipse last night, and eclipse targeted Marth, so we're assuming delayed PGO.

Unless the poisoner is a ninja I guess.