QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be. Eating with a group of friends, a potential SO, family, or some other group of people is a fairly social circumstance. On the other hand, eating alone is not. 

9 hours ago, SlayerX said:

It can be. Eating with a group of friends, a potential SO, family, or some other group of people is a fairly social circumstance. On the other hand, eating alone is not. 

Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy 6. Took me like 2-3 months at least, although partial blame goes to me for desperately trying to find all the secrets both games had.

I wanna say World of Warcraft.

But I feel like that shouldn't even count since its a game that never really has any  endpoint. It just keep going and going and going...

Edited by Shoblongoo

Hm, I suppose it depends on the criteria. The longest single save file length I can think of is Genealogy of the Holy War, which was around 114 hours, but that only took me like a month of constant playing. Earthbound only took me maybe 30 hours, but that single playthrough lasted for 3 years of on-and-off playing. So, one of those two I guess.

To date I've logged over 500 hours into my Pokémon HeartGold save file (I still ocassionally pick it up for the battle factory challenge). And I recall having over 900 hours in a diamond or pearl file before that. Gen 4 was when I really started playing competitively and putting an inordinate amount of time into breeding for natures, egg moves, and IVs

Edited by Shoblongoo

What exactly does this mean? Is it the most amount of hours you've put into a game, the longest it took you to complete it, or the most amount of hours it took to beat it? If the most about of hours I've played a game, it would be Awakening with over 600+ hours. The longest it took to complete a game would be Ocarina of Time, which I basically started playing before I could walk but only finished when I was 11. The most amount of hours it took to finish a game would likely be Pokemon Pearl, which I'm pretty sure I had 300+ hours before finally beating Cynthia.

if it's the longest time logged for a game, Iit'll be Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.
if it's the longest game to complete... uh... I'm not too sure because all I play are JRPGs but I guess it could be Ao no Kiseki.

The longest it took me for beating a game was probably Persona 5 at 160 hours (i took my time), but I've played games for way more time than that, though I don't know for sure which one was nor how long I played it for (probably over 1000 hours)